"Stoned" Treasure Hunters of Virginia?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Interesting bit of info. I looked it up and it's just the oil right now, no associated "high".

The State of Virginia? I'd have never thought......

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
To be considered by the General Assembly in Richmond, Va. January, 2020; Attorney General Herring is "PRO" for it... to be continued.

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
It's less harmful than the alcohol that corporations and news media constantly push on us.

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you ever metal detected before??

Have you ever metal detected on the weeeed??

Turned my shaft into a pipe now my detector has multiple uses...

3 bong hits dance in a circle for 30 seconds and put a joint behind your left ear and you will find silver all day...

Watch out for those crazy weed heads they might steal your hot dog and soda...

Welp thats all folks lol..

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I wish they would of pumped large amounts of weed smoke over all the monuments in Virginia so our history would not of been destroyed. Maybe that would of calmed the crowds til the statues could of been placed gently in a museum setting with the actual history of the individual if they were so offensive to some.

I don't get that....destroying monuments doesn't change history. I've got to say, weed or no weed, Virginia is one of the prettiest states with so much history tied to it.

You Virginia folks are lucky to live in such a gorgeous state!

Kace

RobNC

Jan 5, 2019
NC
Detector(s) used
EQ800 (Stock Coil), Nokta Legend (LG30/LG24)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:laughing7: MAY be in the near future... be careful out there! "Pot" may become LEGAL! LGA! :tongue3: :dontknow: :coffee2: BTW; I DO NOT "Toke"... stay out of FED parks!

That is surely one way to numb people out more so the Gubner there can continue to neuter the state. I used to really like Virginia but in the past year things up there are too radical for me.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Personally, I have no pain at 71.

And I also have no gain...

But, I do have sanctuary - it has actually been a couple of weeks since I've seen another human other than Mom.

However, we do have our 3 cats to control the house :)

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Back in the 70's, Virginia was BRUTAL on marijuana offenses. No messing around = jail time.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Smoke 'em if you got 'em!:occasion14:

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Interesting bit of info. I looked it up and it's just the oil right now, no associated "high".

The State of Virginia? I'd have never thought......
YEP! Gov. has just "signed off" on it. As a former "Doc"; he should have known BETTER!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread