STRAIGHT FROM THE VEIN! Simple Gold Recovery and Smelting

WildernessAU

Dec 25, 2009
Upvote 8

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Thankyou so much for the best Christmas present I could want ! I needed that so much !:hello2::coffee2: I've always thought I'd like to find a old slag pile and reprocess it to see if the assayer's missed and minute particles of precious metals . Crush up their left over slag and do as you just did to see what pop's up ! MERRY CHRISTMASS TO YOU :occasion14:

mope540

Jun 29, 2011
Yonder
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, X1 probe, SEF 8X6 coil.

AT Gold, 5X8 coil, Garrett PP

Equinox 800, 6" coil

Oldest coin to date...1829 large cent
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video. Thanks

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Fun to watch. Any ideas on the amount of time involved for the fire to pour time?

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for the video!

All the best,

Lanny

OP
OP
W

WildernessAU

Dec 25, 2009
Beats the hell out of the Frozen Gold show maybe you should hook up with the weather channel.
Thanks for sharing.
Mike

Hehe, thanks Mike. I actually spoke with them about a few things including changing the Title of their show. Obviously, they are smarter than real prospectors ;)

OP
OP
W

WildernessAU

Dec 25, 2009
Thankyou so much for the best Christmas present I could want ! I needed that so much !:hello2::coffee2: I've always thought I'd like to find a old slag pile and reprocess it to see if the assayer's missed and minute particles of precious metals . Crush up their left over slag and do as you just did to see what pop's up ! MERRY CHRISTMASS TO YOU :occasion14:

Happy Holidays to you Russau! You just never really know what could pop up in these old workings. I'm still searching for that easy to mine 4+ oz/ton spot. I know it's out there somewhere :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread