Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All are natural stone, the images you think you see is your imagination and a phenomenon called Pareidolia..

Look I know what the op is talking about. Just because you dont or cant see what he does just show me you dont know this system. It's not the Spanish symbolism but much older. Just maybe the Spanish were looking for such symbolism here in the US and in other countries. In the Americas this type of symbolism is found. It is an old form. Its easy to just say its Pareidolia when you cant wrap your mind around what being seen. Maybe your brain is smarter than you think. Study a little more of this stuff. Open your mind up a little. Either you are apart of the ones who are trying to keep this quiet. When you study what's obvious you miss what is hidden. Stop looking at the parts that are there to throw you off the trail. He is not telling you everything either. You would be blow away. It's a system that is as old as King Solomon. It's his thread so let him show you something without automatically being a person knows he is wrong. You will never see the treasure that has been found in this country. But there is still plenty to be found

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to see your first picture brushed off. But not cleaned with water. Also the back side. The part found on top protects the information on the bottom. This stuff is amazing to me. I'm not so much interested in the treasure as to what got you to it. The system seems the same as I've seen in many places. Your right how the stones show you exactly the shape of the land and what the vault will look like.. keep digging and show the traps you encounter. I have some of the same stones in my collection.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions