Al/Lindley

Greenie
Jul 20, 2011
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I spent the week in Ocean City MD with my etrac walking the beach. Found a lot of change, some hot wheels cars, a cell phone and a diamond engagement ring. The ring is over one carat and the jewelry store said it would sell in his store for around 5000. Unfortunately he said he could only give me half of that if I wanted to sell it to him.
Somehow I lost the strap that goes over your forearm on the cradle of the etrac. I looked on line for a replacement and no one seems to sell one. Is this only available from Etrac? Thanks!

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No most places sell them just call and ask. I believe they are around six bucks but that may be for two sets.

Most people dont use those straps.

OP
OP
A

Al/Lindley

Greenie
Jul 20, 2011
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys.....I'll call around some more to find one. I got sort of accustomed to wearing the strap. Wouldn't mind another. Al

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you need the whole thing or just the strap? I believe i got a couple extras traps from kellyco.

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are talking about the velcro straps, I think any "generic" (meaning other MD company's) would fit. Just my opinion, not 100% sure. If you are near any dealers, call up and ask if they carry straps and if any brand will fit.

Anita

Lefty59

Greenie
Sep 26, 2013
Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll trade you a strap for the diamond ring, I'll even pay the shipping :laughing7:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll trade you a strap for the diamond ring, I'll even pay the shipping :laughing7:

LOL...

If you can't find a bare strap, and have to buy the whole kit, just go buy a Herke arm cuff. They are sooooo much better than the plastic original one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread