devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A Man's gotta do what a Man's gotta do. This Man can't do nuthin' cause this man is broke. Lol Congrat's on the new toys. Let us know what your thoughts are when you give them a try. I always said that "you can't hide money."

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats on your new toy purchase
Smokey.

Well you might as well enjoy this side of the grass. Spoil yourself with the fruits of your labour.
I hope I can, because in 10-15 yrs from now the detectors are going to even better.
But I'm saving to buy a digging robot. (Battery powered of course):headbang:
Hope the kitty is making a recovery 🙏

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I also gave some money to an orphanage in Africa I have supported for over 10 years now, and delivered gifts for the local VA residents. And sucked up to my cats.

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I also gave some money to an orphanage in Africa I have supported for over 10 years now, and delivered gifts for the local VA residents. And sucked up to my cats.
So this dumb cat just ordered an XP Deus II. No particular reason. Just a little bored. It will be a kazillion years before it gets here. AND I certainly don't need one. But I did it anyway....
:metaldetector::metaldetector::metaldetector::metaldetector::metaldetector::metaldetector::metaldetector::metaldetector::metaldetector::metaldetector::metaldetector::metaldetector::metaldetector: :icon_thumleft:

DeepDigs

Oct 27, 2016
WI
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, XP Deus 2, XP Deus, Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So this dumb cat just ordered an XP Deus II. No particular reason. Just a little bored. It will be a kazillion years before it gets here. AND I certainly don't need one. But I did it anyway....

So did I my friend, so did I. However, Im proud that I didnt order the Nokta MF machine. Yet.

Shame...shame...shame...

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least it isn't necessarily wasted money. Metal detecting is good for ones health so oh well lol

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are of kindred spirt Smokey. I ordered the new Legend. It's not like I need another detector either, and I was thinking only a million years. Perhaps we are at that time in life that we just want something with that "New Detector Smell". sprailroad

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least it isn't necessarily wasted money. Metal detecting is good for ones health so oh well lol
Yeah, that's I keep telling the wife.

She just grins & says "keep telling yourself that.............

"
Just can't catch a break!

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, that's I keep telling the wife.

She just grins & says "keep telling yourself that.............

"
Just can't catch a break!
Lol oh when you find a few nice rings I'm sure that tune changes (at least in the moment lol)

CZKidd

Dec 12, 2018
NW FL
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI Beach Hunter
Equinox 800, Equinox 600
XP DEUS, XP DEUS 2
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Ordered one super early. See they are shipping, just not the US yet. May let my Deus 1 go along with the NOX 600. real interested in the legend as well. Watch those Nokia vids first.

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No one will give me a nickel for my current Deus although it works perfectly. It looks like a dog chew toy. And to add excitement to life I blew out my hip and leg is swollen like a sausage left out in the August sun. Things not looking too good.

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Smokey, sorry to hear about your hip problem. I'm the recipient of two store bought hips 20 & 25 years post op. If you have to have surgery, the secret is finding a great surgeon. I was fortunate enough in being married to an RN. She did some major research and found my surgeon in Atlanta who specializes in sports medicine. His specialty was backs and hips. He replaced the athlete, Bo Jackson's hip. This surgery made all the difference in the world, and I'm pretty much pain free almost 26 years later. I can no longer run, but I'm going on 66 years old and don't really see the need to run (unless I'm being chased by a grizzly bear). I sincerely wish you well. You have to get better so you can play with the New toy when it arrives.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread