Upvote 0

323GTX

Jan 15, 2013
Columbus, OH & Beijing, PRC
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anyone have any good ideas where to find rolls on Sunday for the ill planned Sunday drought. Also if anyone would be kind enough to hint at or message the brand of bank that still has a coin counter in site I would really appreciate the information.

Thanks

Every once in a while I'll go to a nearby car wash late at night to use their change machines for quarters. Sure, the quarters don't come in nice rolls, but you have 24/7 access and no cashiers/tellers/clerks to ask you annoying questions or cop an attitude.

twiasp

Dec 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every once in a while I'll go to a nearby car wash late at night to use their change machines for quarters. Sure, the quarters don't come in nice rolls, but you have 24/7 access and no cashiers/tellers/clerks to ask you annoying questions or cop an attitude.

Now that is what you call addicted =)

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other

What if you take all their quarters? Then the people who need change won't be able to get it.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
i have noticed there are more 64 nickels than any other nickel I find must have been a good year

Highest mintage in history, as silver was being withdrawn, putting pressure on the nickel for transactions.

OP
OP
drcaulfield

drcaulfield

Feb 22, 2013
your reject tray
Primary Interest:
Other

Ever CRH a church collection plate. I'm sure someone has thrown a silver coin in there :)

gordon and tanner

Dec 10, 2009
South East, MI
Detector(s) used
my eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
Ha Ha I wonder which of the good folks from SE Michigan I am following around as nearly every place I go I am told "oh someone just came in about a hour ago and took all my half dollars "

You guys have to remember that when ever you find any halves at a bank, you are that "someone".

Keep on Searching
Dad and Tanner

hotrod

Bronze Member
May 12, 2012
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
midfirst bank!open till 2 on sundays

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread