Sunday Nov 26 “haul” - rev war battlefield

BrettCo124

Apr 29, 2009
Outside of Philadelphia, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Tesoro Sand Shark, Bazooka Gold Trap Mini, Gold Rush Nugget Bucket, Garrett Supersluice Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all,

Found this cosmetic Tin that says Princess Pat on the front of it. After researching, it sounds like it’s from the early 1900s (20s) and women used it to remove the shine off of their noses. It was apparently a really good brand to get. Just wanted to share another Safari success story.

Also, I found this interesting, ornate piece, and I have no clue what it is or it’s age. Do you?

Lastly, I’ve found these small pieces of really heavy metal before. Just got another one. What do you think it is? It has numbers on the side of it and also it looks like someone carved “LR” on the one end of it.

Needless to say, I believe this site is not only a site of an infamous skirmish during the revolutionary war, but also a dump site. The ground is littered with rusty, bendable iron pieces everywhere, along with glass and the occasional relic that I come up with. No complaints, but I do have to put my time in to get what I come up with, which isn’t much.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1511747997.606813.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1511748014.651026.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1511748034.042549.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1511748046.961731.jpg

BrettCo

clv

Dec 23, 2012
santee, ca
Detector(s) used
Current Detectors; Minelab Safari, Equinox 600
TRX Pin Pointer, Fisher 1235x
Have owned; Minelab Eureka gold,
Tesoro Compadre, White's MX5, GMT, MXT Pro,
fisher cz7a pro, go fine 20, Garret Ma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The second pic by the size and shape, looks like it could have been a belt buckle. Good finds

OP
OP
B

BrettCo124

Apr 29, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Tesoro Sand Shark, Bazooka Gold Trap Mini, Gold Rush Nugget Bucket, Garrett Supersluice Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! Didn’t even think of it being a potential belt buckle, but now that you say it, it may be! It’s pretty light. Doesn’t feel strong enough to have been a belt buckle, but then again I don’t know anything about buckles. That would be cool to know for sure!

Tired Rooster

Nov 6, 2011
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really nice finds. I would keep hitting that site. No telling what you may pull outa there.

OP
OP
B

BrettCo124

Apr 29, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! Unfortunately, the site is going to become one giant pavement in June. So I have now until then to hit it up as much as possible. That should be enough time to get some more decent finds, although the grounds are littered with rusty iron pieces and nails. Very difficult to work in. You can put the pinpointer on the ground at literally any location on the field and it will go off.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread