Sunday Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On Sunday the temps were in the low 60's and the humidity was low so Sue and I spent just over two hours hunting an old elementary school. In that time we combined for 59 coins with a face value of $8.39. Sue dug the "partial" race car. Sue's best find was a coin spill consisting of four clad quarters and my best find was a small sterling silver ring.

Attachments

• IMG_1447 (2).JPG
    IMG_1447 (2).JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1444 (2).JPG
    IMG_1444 (2).JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Upvote 15

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on your nice teamwork and recoveries

Kdmoo

Sep 18, 2018
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On Sunday the temps were in the low 60's and the humidity was low so Sue and I spent just over two hours hunting an old elementary school. In that time we combined for 59 coins with a face value of $8.39. Sue dug the "partial" race car. Sue's best find was a coin spill consisting of four clad quarters and my best find was a small sterling silver ring.
Nice find on the ring.

Wow, temps in the 60's! Won't see that here until early November.

Kevin

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice find on the ring.

Wow, temps in the 60's! Won't see that here until early November.

Kevin
Thanks Kevin......60's in June around don't happen very often, but fortunately this month has been a lot cooler than normal.

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
love that silver and really appreciate that you guys go hunting together

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread