Sunray Pro Headphones

Relichunter1

Feb 2, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon,Tesoro Lobo, Minelab GPX 4500.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a shoutout for SunRay Pro headphones service and warranty. I have used Sunray pro headphones for many years, the sound quality is exceptional and they are built well. After many years of service in very tough terrain they finally went south. I should have kept them as they have a great warranty and could have been repaired by the company. Regardless I bought a new pair from a forum memeber who had an extra pair. After recieivng them I plugged the 1/4 inch headphone jack into my Whites MXT and noticed my right side of the earphones did not work. I moved the 3 position swith up, down and center, adjusted my volume knobs and made sure the jack was in all the way, nothing. I called SunRay and spoke with Doug for a half an hour. He listened to my issue with the headphones and said if I cannot get them going, send them in and they will look into fixing them for me !! :hello2: Dough is also a detectorist and has been for a long time, he bought SunRay pro in 2018 and also sells detectors and accesories. I just wanted to share my experince because its hard to find companies like this today, what else can we ask for American made product and service. This is why I stick to Sunray Pro headphones, the qulity and service is top notch. :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread