rgb1

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
advice to remember never show somrthing of value on a public fourm . you have no reason to prove what you have found to anybody, you have every reason not too, people will torture or kill youif they think you have gold or silver or know where it is buried while others will turn you in from jealousy , bad people will not believe until they physicaly see what you have, thats when bad things happen.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
advice to remember never show somrthing of value on a public fourm . you have no reason to prove what you have found to anybody, you have every reason not too, people will torture or kill youif they think you have gold or silver or know where it is buried while others will turn you in from jealousy , bad people will not believe until they physicaly see what you have, thats when bad things happen.
You obviously are not aware of the history behind his wild claims

OP
OP
rgb1

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
honestly i do not know what his clamins are only what i have seen on t. net, if you look at it in your way most would say i make wild claims in regard to things i have posted i said i found 4 mines i believe to be swifts i have given no location or offered any proof i am shure most do not believe yet no one openly disputed what i said , i will not give any information un till my book is released this i believe will give everyone an equal chance to do whatever they choose to see for them selves or watever they choose to do

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
honestly i do not know what his clamins are only what i have seen on t. net, if you look at it in your way most would say i make wild claims in regard to things i have posted i said i found 4 mines i believe to be swifts i have given no location or offered any proof i am shure most do not believe yet no one openly disputed what i said , i will not give any information un till my book is released this i believe will give everyone an equal chance to do whatever they choose to see for them selves or watever they choose to do
There is no reason why anyone would not believe that you found mines you believe to be Swift’s, that claim is a reasonable one.
the claims I am referring to are ones such as; Templar Knights in America in 1395, Aztec gold, time portals etc.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
If the Catholic Pope would only tell the World the truth.
"Yahweh" was the sound made by the comets that circled the Earth a few times before impact with the Earth.
There were three of these Comets simultaneously hitting the Earth. With each circuit the sound increased and the temperatures and the poison gases increased. It drove most men mad before death. One of the Comets was 350 Miles in Diameter and over 1200 miles long.
Their impact sent a tidal wave of water across the Earth that was over 5 miles high, destroying and killing about everything living before turning into a frozen world or the Ice Age.
Mankind started all back over, making discoveries of knowledge wherever they could find it.
After tens of thousands of years, they eventually sailed across the Oceans to discover the land were they originated, Atlantis.
If these three comets' impact tidal wave killed almost everything on Earth, and the sound and gases "drove most men mad" what is the source of this tale of tens of thousands of years for mankind "making discoveries of knowledge" that mankind "originated" in Atlantis?

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rgb1, I do not know much abo it KGC but I have wondered too if they or even the South may have searched for Swifts mines to finance the war or agenda. It’s an interesting concept to think about. Here in Elliott County, union general George Morgan marched 8-9 thousand troops right through the Little Sandy where the Chief Joseph legend takes places. Would have loved to seen what they seen when the landscape was still wild.

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the most incredible sites near the Caney Boat ramp is the view from a cliff on a farm...must be the best view of the area. It helps you imagine what the area may have looked like before men came. The rock with the map carved in it (in the creek bed) also indicates something...the way the land was before men changed it...Hint Hint! if you know what happened you will find the rest of the Way Bill.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
No those historians had the wrong date.
Madoc/Madog Matthew did not make a voyage to America in 1170AD.
The voyage was made by King Arthur's brother Madoc in 562AD, another voyage in 572AD and another in 574AD in which 700 ships and over 70,000 Welsh came to this continent (Other World) with King Arthur and his mighty army.
Yes, those professional historians are always "wrong" while the self published and video quasi-historians with their unproven pseudo history alternative fantasies are always "right". :laughing7:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, those professional historians are always[/I] At least the first one half of your post is always correct until your other mind posts your conclusions then it is all wrong.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Haven't seen any real credible evidence 6th century Welsh or King Arthur and his mighty army in North America, Franklin, because none of these voyages ever occured.

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The S:J:M rock carving on Lower Devil's Creek I have heard claimed to have been a Jesse James carving. Claims of Jesse James being a member of the KGC have been made before, and could be true...I guess? This is the only possible and remote connection I have been able to find connecting the KGC and Swift legends. Obviously the timelines are way off between the two treasure stories...Anyway, I think the carving is probably one of the most 'famous' of claimed Swift markers. Another rock near it, generally called the compass rock, is thought by some searchers to be a 'heading indicator' marker. I have lost the digital copy picture I had of it, but have the S:J:M rock picture here. There used to be better pictures on Tnet, I guess they have been pulled down or deleted?
SJMRockLowerDevilsCreek.JPG

I think the carving does contain clues, the three dots between the letters and of coarse the unfinished 5 pointed star. I have heard of no one publicly visiting this rock since the mid 1980s. These clues may resemble some of those claimed by KGC? I don't know...but this is the general area Col. James Harrod disappeared in the 1790s supposedly looking for a Swift mine. Parallel stories of him dying from an Indian attack and being shot by the man that lead him out there are claimed. His own wife believed he was killed by the man who lead him out there as they had a previous land dispute years before.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I believe the Swift Treasure is more in line with Ancient Silver Mines by the Welsh and their Indian Companions.
There were 70,000 or more Welsh came to this continent in AD 574 aboard 700 ships. Now that is a fact.
They had cities and fortifications all over what is now America. They build over 100,000 burial mounds.
You will never guess who brought them over and they were their leaders.
One of them is buried at Bat Creek, TN and his brother and father and all his kin before him are buried in Wales.
Their Kingdom spread from Nova Scotia to Florida and Texas and out West to Arizona and Montana.
Now this is Fact.
This "Fact" only exists in the several King Arthur books by Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett, and is not accepted by legitimate historians in Britain or the United States.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes and King Arthur's brother's son was the next King of Glamorgan and Ghent and he was born in this country.
I have one of their "Whorls" that was found in Nicholas County, Kentucky. I had it authenticated.
It has four Awen symbols on it, just like the "Whorls" found in the City of Troy that are now in the British Museum.
There is one other I know about and it is in a Museum in Louisville, Kentucky.
They mined silver, gold, copper and coal all over this country.
Alan Wilson is the brightest light shining on Earth at the present time.
There is NO acceptance among the professional history community that King Arthur and Welsh miners ever set foot in the United States.
Native Americans also made and employed "Whorls", so who authenticated this , Franklin my friend, AND to what culture, country and age was it authenticated to being from?
Alan Wilson being the "brightest light shining on Earth", whenever a bright light is directed on his and his partner's Baram Blackett
claims, their "research" is always found to be wanting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread