SWIFT MINES AND THE KGC

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Some will believe anything except the professional academic history who must adhere to an establish method of verification of facts and review by peers, not so with these charlatans.
What's next, Petter Amundsen videos? :laughing7:
Native Americans are descendants of the Lost Tribes of Israel?

You still have not answered the the question concerning 6th century Dark Ages Welsh ships- the only ships in your response that could have made an Atlantic voyage were the Viking longboats, but that was 550 years after the alleged Welsh voyages in the 500's.

Last edited:

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some will believe anything except the professional academic history who must adhere to an establish method of verification of facts and review by peers, not so with these charlatans.
What's next, Petter Amundsen videos? :laughing7:
Native Americans are descendants of the Lost Tribes of Israel?

You still have not answered the the question concerning 6th century Dark Ages Welsh ships- the only ships in your response that could have made an Atlantic voyage were the Viking longboats, but that was 550 years after the alleged Welsh voyages in the 500's.

Petter who?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I just had a feeling the Red Bird Petroglyph would soon follow. You do realize that the believed 8 difference ancient alphabets has never really been officially verified but the Native American marks have, and been dated to the 1700's.
These marks that are alleged "ancient alphabets" have not been dated any earlier that the 1700's except only by speculation.
Once again, none of the posted videos contain any real proof or evidence that is supported outside of these videos.
"It is not fact, it is theory"- KY Hiker

PS: What do these videos of Wilson & Blacknett, Rose Island, Celts, and rock petroglyphs have to do with the Swift mine legend?

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...and? A canoe, what do you think it depicts?
Are you into Von Danikin and our early visitors from space?

Last edited:

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of patriots. So it begins.

But lets keep the politics out of this unless it has to do with the politics in the 16th century which Swift lived in.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lets keep the politics out of this unless it has to do with the politics in the 16th century which Swift lived in.

Agreed ! the last Dozen or so posts have been removed !

This is not the Politics or insult Section :coffee2:

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But are there any non-fictional references?

When I look at this image, I see several individuals urinating over a cliff or large hole.

King Arthur, his brother, or the welsh never crossed the Atlantic (if there actually was a King Arthur).

Those who have lost stream promoting the templar crossing the Atlantic fiction have switched to other fictional tales.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Agreed ! the last Dozen or so posts have been removed !

This is not the Politics or insult Section :coffee2:
I respect the mods decisions and apologize for any post I made.
I did not think my post was political in nature, it was about people behaving badly.........oh wait, that is politics today

OP
OP
rgb1

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i appologize for starting this thread i ask a simple question about the swift mines and the kgc how it got out of hand i do not know i think we should stick to that subject of the swift mines believe or disbelieve but please refrain from other subjects thank you for your consideration on this subject rgb1

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a tool that was found in Nicholas County, Kentucky. There is one in a museum in Lexington, Kentucky and there are six of them in the Museum in London, England. This tool was used to make linen cloth back to 650BC in the City of Troy. And that is where the six came from in the Museum in London, England. The tool is in excellent condition made of sandstone. The tool is mentioned by Jim Michaels in the Video that were posted earlier. Why is this stone tool important. In the first place the Indians did not make them. Grant you the stone tool could have been brought over to America at a later date. But to be lost it would seem the stone tool was being used and not just carried around by some collector. This stone tool was found as I said in Nicholas County, Kentucky. The "Old Sand Road" passed right by the location. The "Old Sand Road" was used at first by Native Americans as an old Indian Path. But later was used by the Welsh and White Indians going to and from the "Falls of the Ohio" to Welsh Villages near Southern Indiana. "Sand Island" where this road eventually runs into at the "Falls of the Ohio" is where a great massacre occurred driving the "White Indians" or Welsh speaking Indians further West. Eventually they migrated to the Forks of the Missouri River where they met their final demise as the last 50,000 to 75,000 were wiped out by a Smallpox Epidemic brought upon them by Fur Traders aboard the Steam Ships. Since these Indians were always at war with Sioux or the Indians of the Plains it is only fitting that the last of the Blue Eyed, Red Headed, White Indians were killed by the Sioux Indians. What few survived the Smallpox Epidemic ran towards a war party of Sioux and were exterminated to the last man woman and child. This stone tool was found within 75 miles of where King Arthur was killed by Indians while he was resting on a small stone outside of the fortifications in Jackson County, Kentucky in 579 AD. This stone tool has four Broad Arrows or "AWENS" on it's surface. Whorl 3.jpg And as we know the Welsh were great miners of gold silver and other minerals. Does anyone remember the Welsh speaking Melungeons in NE Kentucky. Now you know where they came from and not Portuguese.

Last edited:

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting thing to me is the Awen symbol's resemblance to the Indian Turkey track found all over Eastern KY and E TN.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is because the Turkey Track is a symbol of the Awen giving directions to Welsh Villages not to treasure. Though some treasure depositors could have used the turkey track for pointing to a location of their treasures. But most of the signs in Kentucky and all over the US were from the Welsh.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
That is because the Turkey Track is a symbol of the Awen giving directions to Welsh Villages not to treasure. Though some treasure depositors could have used the turkey track for pointing to a location of their treasures. But most of the signs in Kentucky and all over the US were from the Welsh.

There is just more of the white European mindset that the Native Americans were not capable of such achievements.
Franklin, where is your proof that these "turkey track" marks in Kentucky and "all over the US" were made by these fantasy Welsh in 6th century America, AND NOT by the indigenous Native Americans?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is just more of the white European mindset that the Native Americans were not capable of such achievements.
Franklin, where is your proof that these "turkey track" marks in Kentucky and "all over the US" were made by these fantasy Welsh in 6th century America, AND NOT by the indigenous Native Americans?

You have already been given the proof several times only you refuse to watch the videos and you refuse to read the books. You go by what some Johnny come lately post as a comment on the books and on the movies. Read all the books watch all the videos. Other than that there is no hope for you. Just stay the way you are.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions