SWIFT MINES AND THE KGC

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
But are there any non-fictional references?
You keep promoting videos and the unsupported books by Wilson & Blacknett, but as SW asked, do you have any non-fictional references?
If that is the proof you claim I have been given "several times", -that is NOT proof, Franklin, just some quasi- historians making a fast buck off the gullible who believe conspiracies and fantasies.
What ships do Wilson and Blacknett claim the 6th century Welsh had that could cross the Atlantic?
Who verified that cloth making "stone tool" was Welsh made and not as other similar Native American cloth making stone tools?

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
These must all be fakes, because according to Franklin, the native American Indian was incapable of making a hole in a rock, LOL

Attachments

• 55BC714A-D867-4FA1-9C8E-DE64EB46F9CA.jpeg
    55BC714A-D867-4FA1-9C8E-DE64EB46F9CA.jpeg
    207.6 KB · Views: 58
  • B59225E2-7947-4177-B65A-BF7AA6090FCB.jpeg
    B59225E2-7947-4177-B65A-BF7AA6090FCB.jpeg
    164.7 KB · Views: 60
  • BBFB2CAE-85C3-4E82-BEBE-765265F08CEF.jpeg
    BBFB2CAE-85C3-4E82-BEBE-765265F08CEF.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 54

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If there is a problem with other's research I suggest you take it up with them. I am sure there is a way to contact them in the U.K. and file your complaint or question. As I have said before, if you have an alternative point of view please present your facts and/or theories to the contrary. Otherwise...your point has been made multiple times. Continuing to disrupt this thread is rather moot and inconsiderate.

As for the carvings, it is a shame there is no accurate way to date carvings in sandstone. Unfortunately, as usual with anything dealing with these carvings in KY there is no proven scientific method to determine who and when they were made. Sandstone is a funny thing, many times when these carvings are exposed to the freeze thaw cycle year after year they can grow either in depth or width as they age. Under overhangs and rock shelters they tend to preserve longer.

coelbrenAphabet.gif

The last letter of their alphabet is similar to the turkey track. Y could have been a mark for Yahweh. They were early Christians.

I have only found three undamaged turkey tracks all of which were in the Red River Gorge. All were singular. I have seen pictures of others found in patterns as if carved to be tracks. That is two or three in a row. The ones I have found have all been on exposed sandstone rock adjacent to 100ft+ cliffs. I have seen others out there but they have been altered to look like 60s or early 70s peace symbols. Probably damaged by hippies or that era...sad.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If there is a problem with other's research I suggest you take it up with them. I am sure there is a way to contact them in the U.K. and file your complaint or question. As I have said before, if you have an alternative point of view please present your facts and/or theories to the contrary. Otherwise...your point has been made multiple times. Continuing to disrupt this thread is rather moot and inconsiderate.

As for the carvings, it is a shame there is no accurate way to date carvings in sandstone. Unfortunately, as usual with anything dealing with these carvings in KY there is no proven scientific method to determine who and when they were made. Sandstone is a funny thing, many times when these carvings are exposed to the freeze thaw cycle year after year they can grow either in depth or width as they age. Under overhangs and rock shelters they tend to preserve longer.

View attachment 1893036

The last letter of their alphabet is similar to the turkey track. Y could have been a mark for Yahweh. They were early Christians.

If the Catholic Pope would only tell the World the truth. "Yahweh" was the sound made by the comets that circled the Earth a few times before impact with the Earth. There were three of these Comets simultaneously hitting the Earth. With each circuit the sound increased and the temperatures and the poison gases increased. It drove most men mad before death. One of the Comets was 350 Miles in Diameter and over 1200 miles long. Their impact sent a tidal wave of water across the Earth that was over 5 miles high, destroying and killing about everything living before turning into a frozen world or the Ice Age. Mankind started all back over, making discoveries of knowledge wherever they could find it. After tens of thousands of years, they eventually sailed across the Oceans to discover the land were they originated, Atlantis.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If the Catholic Pope would only tell the World the truth. "Yahweh" was the sound made by the comets that circled the Earth a few times before impact with the Earth. There were three of these Comets simultaneously hitting the Earth. With each circuit the sound increased and the temperatures and the poison gases increased. It drove most men mad before death. One of the Comets was 350 Miles in Diameter and over 1200 miles long. Their impact sent a tidal wave of water across the Earth that was over 5 miles high, destroying and killing about everything living before turning into a frozen world or the Ice Age. Mankind started all back over, making discoveries of knowledge wherever they could find it. After tens of thousands of years, they eventually sailed across the Oceans to discover the land were they originated, Atlantis.
:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9::laughing9::laughing9::laughing9: Seriously?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes sir. That is the way it was BC.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...As for the carvings, it is a shame there is no accurate way to date carvings in sandstone. Unfortunately, as usual with anything dealing with these carvings in KY there is no proven scientific method to determine who and when they were made...

View attachment 1893036

The last letter of their alphabet is similar to the turkey track...
Who is the "their" of the above alphabet?
Some letters are similar to Nordic Runic alphabet, others look like chicken scratch.
What is the source of your attached alphabet and how does it apply to the 6th century Welsh in Kentucky?

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
No those historians had the wrong date.
Madoc/Madog Matthew did not make a voyage to America in 1170AD.
The voyage was made by King Arthur's brother Madoc in 562AD, another voyage in 572AD and another in 574AD in which 700 ships and over 70,000 Welsh came to this continent (Other World) with King Arthur and his mighty army.
What ships did "King Arthur and his mighty army" have that could cross the Atlantic in the 6th century?
Why do you keep avoiding to answer this oft posted question concerning 6th century vessels?
Is it because in the 6th century NO ships existed that could make the voyage across the Atlantic.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because there is no reason to answer your stupid question. What type is beyond the scope of the answer. They made the trip. Does not matter what kind of ship. Do your own research. There were 200,000 people of the 10 tribes of Israel captured and carried off into captivity in the 8th Century BC. It is recorded in the Holy Bible. They managed to escape. Now get this and understand. Armies were moved, vast armies were moved by ships all the time. Sometimes as many as 8,000 to 10,000 ships with armies and their weapons and supplies of war. They did it across the English Channel, they did it across the Mediterranean Sea. You think it takes different ships to sail on the Mediterranean Sea than it does on the Atlantic Ocean. Seas has storms too. But those 200,000 of the Tribes of Israel all sailed at one time to the City of Troy. Later they all sailed to Italy. And still later 1/2 sailed through the Straights of Gibraltar to Great Britain. Get over it. It happened whether you believe it or not. And they took the Ark of the Covenant of God with them.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... They did it across the English Channel, they did it across the Mediterranean Sea.
You think it takes different ships to sail on the Mediterranean Sea than it does on the Atlantic Ocean...
Sailing the Mediterranean, crossing the English Channel as Julius Caesar did, or hugging the coast after passing through Gibraltar in one sail oar powered flat bottom galleys is one thing, crossing the Atlantic is quite another matter.

As for 200,000 of the Tribes of Israel sailing to Troy, Italy, and then 100,000 on to Great Britain, where is the documented evidence that this happened, and how did they require the vessels needed for these voyages?
Franklin, once again, posting unfounded theories without any source of or supporting proof, just remains as junk nonsense.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have already been given the proof several times only you refuse to watch the videos and you refuse to read the books. You go by what some Johnny come lately post as a comment on the books and on the movies. Read all the books watch all the videos. Other than that there is no hope for you. Just stay the way you are.

But the videos are based on fictional material.....any factual evidence? Or did the comets destroy it? Or perhaps those who escaped the comets by using your templar space/time warp tunnel took the evidence to Mars?

And no, the welsh were never in the Americas in the 1st century.

OP
OP
rgb1

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
because some does not seem to want to do anything but argue distracting from the original subject they should be banned and removed permanetly

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who is the "their" of the above alphabet?
Some letters are similar to Nordic Runic alphabet, others look like chicken scratch.
What is the source of your attached alphabet and how does it apply to the 6th century Welsh in Kentucky?

I will not participate further in this thread due to some persistent antagonizing of certain persons onto others. Their failure to pursue their own questions and their contempt toward others does not strike me as persons I would want to share any more information or further conversation with. I can say with honesty that more than half of all theories related to the Swift Legend that I have heard, I do not subscribe to. Also, I do not demean those who do subscribe to those same theories. I will say that without keeping an open mind on a subject, one limits his or her own prospects to furthering their pursuits in that subject.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
because some does not seem to want to do anything but argue distracting from the original subject they should be banned and removed permanetly
Great idea....lets censor everyone who opposes your viewpoint, should include all of those who think critically. SMFH

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sailing the Mediterranean, crossing the English Channel as Julius Caesar did, or hugging the coast after passing through Gibraltar in one sail oar powered flat bottom galleys is one thing, crossing the Atlantic is quite another matter.

As for 200,000 of the Tribes of Israel sailing to Troy, Italy, and then 100,000 on to Great Britain, where is the documented evidence that this happened, and how did they require the vessels needed for these voyages?
Franklin, once again, posting unfounded theories without any source of or supporting proof, just remains as junk nonsense.

The proof is out there. You are just not inclined to read and to study for yourself. You are just one of the sheep being lead wherever they want to go and believe whatever they want you to believe. I see no further need to talk to you or Singlestack. You all just enjoy your brain washed minds. Good Day.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I will not participate further in this thread due to some persistent antagonizing of certain persons onto others.
Their failure to pursue their own questions and their contempt toward others does not strike me as persons I would want to share any more information or further conversation with.
I can say with honesty that more than half of all theories related to the Swift Legend that I have heard, I do not subscribe to.
Also, I do not demean those who do subscribe to those same theories.
I will say that without keeping an open mind on a subject, one limits his or her own prospects to furthering their pursuits in that subject.
Your tirade neglected to mention one that posts not theories, but pure alternative pseudo-history as fact acting as if he is privy to privileged "secret" information, but when questioned , quickly changes the subject with more alternative pseudo-history that is totally unrelated to his previous fabricated facts or to the Swift mine subject to this thread.
How is it contempt or demeaning when one asks for further information and cite the source, OR, correcting the obvious misinformation?
If the information post is so fragile and can not stand being questioned, KY HIKER, my friend, why post it?
It is NOT me that tells others they are "sheep" with a "brain washed mind".

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The original subject is the SWIFT MINES, so are you saying that the one who has posted about the 6th century Welsh, King Arthur, comets, the Lost 10 tribes of Israel, and miscellaneous unsupported misinformation be "banned and removed permanently"?

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The proof is out there. You are just not inclined to read and to study for yourself. You are just one of the sheep being lead wherever they want to go and believe whatever they want you to believe. I see no further need to talk to you or Singlestack. You all just enjoy your brain washed minds. Good Day.

This is why your posts and theories are viewed as fiction. Over the years you have posted fantastical theories using absolute fictional references as well as stating that you know location/have found many treasure legends, but when asked for proof/empirical evidence, you make posts like this one. It’s happened so many times that all credibility is lost.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread