KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The place he mentions is not far past Castlewood, VA which wouldn't jive with the journal. Interesting none the less...I'm still after the historical truths of the legend, not the silver...especially when silver is still at or below $20/oz ! I hope they find some evidence other than silver, like carvings ect.

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yep :coffee2:it would be cool if someone here could
get in close enough contact with him, to at least teach him how to respond directly. on the Pics, I don't know if it's a Phone app issue or not
I use a laptop usually, I think the best software for phone use on forum websites is tapatalk that I used to use 5 or 6 years ago on a previous phone.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
45 minutes ago
Check out these pics
0a.jpg

0b.jpg

0c.jpg

0d.jpg

0e.jpg

0f.jpg

40 minutes ago
Rough terrain
0g.jpg

0h.jpg

37 minutes ago
The killer hike.
0l.jpg

0m.jpg

0p.jpg

0q.jpg

Sevenfeathers777

Jul 4, 2022
i am not trying to criticize. why when a mine is found it is swifts mine, if you are familar with the swift legend and his journals he said he had 2 groups of mines. groups means more than one, unless there is more mines in this area it is doubtful this is a swift mine. we must remember the french and spanish had mines in at least 5 states, most were single mines located in these areas. rgb1
Yes you are correct! And yes feel free to come and join me we are still finding something new every day. So come join me and big Jimmy. You've got to keep up if you come. If you know your rocks around a volcano vent then that's where you can find me just outside of Dungannon VA. IMG_20220714_181744186.jpg

Sevenfeathers777

Jul 4, 2022
Yes you are correct! And yes feel free to come and join me we are still finding something new every day. So come join me and big Jimmy. You've got to keep up if you come. If you know your rocks around a volcano vent then that's where you can find me just outside of Dungannon VA. View attachment 2036761
Little stoney Creek is the river called red. IMG_20220714_181427226.jpg

Sevenfeathers777

Jul 4, 2022
The place he mentions is not far past Castlewood, VA which wouldn't jive with the journal. Interesting none the less...I'm still after the historical truths of the legend, not the silver...especially when silver is still at or below $20/oz ! I hope they find some evidence other than silver, like carvings ect.

good to see you figured out how to post :hello2:

curious if the pic posted
View attachment 2036790
Looking straight under the crack in the rock. The line of rock is at a high edge angle.

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your photos resemble many places throughout KY, WVA and VA. Enjoy your search, very similar terrain in the Red River Gorge near Campton, KY. Many of the landmarks in the journal can be found on or near Swift Camp Creek there.

Sevenfeathers777

Jul 4, 2022
Well the silver test acid works well. View attachment 2036798

Your photos resemble many places throughout KY, WVA and VA. Enjoy your search, very similar terrain in the Red River Gorge near Campton, KY. Many of the landmarks in the journal can be found on or near Swift Camp Creek there.
Ok my friend come to 796 White Bluff Dr Dungannon, Va 24245 and please prove me wrong. Yes you are invited to come !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread