Swift silver mines located

Sevenfeathers777

Jul 4, 2022
I
Yeah me and my older brother were paratroopers in the 92nd airborne at fort Bragg. We went to Egypt an Israel and even jumped

ah thanks ! I think I see it now :laughing7:
Hey can you find me a person to look at something really rich. I'm no expert but I need a second opinion!!!

CanSlawKing

May 9, 2016
Longmont, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was the 325th Airborne or Airmobile? I was right down the road at Camp LeJeune, India,3/6. We called ya,ll 82nd too!
Airborne Infantry Regiment. We used to do some stuff with the FORECON guys out of LeJeune and my father was at LeJeune for twenty years, so I spent a bit of time there. Never found any silver mines, though.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Airborne Infantry Regiment. We used to do some stuff with the FORECON guys out of LeJeune and my father was at LeJeune for twenty years, so I spent a bit of time there. Never found any silver mines, though.
Got it! Just a regular grunt here. Never found any silver myself,nor gold,nor mines either!:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
from

Sevenfeathers777

001.jpg

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do not let your excitement blind you... Swift could just as easily gone blind being exposed to the fumes of the smelting process. I personally think much of the lore of the legend was added as it was passed around by word of mouth. Green could be galena. Silver is regularly found in various amounts in lead deposits. Silver when exposed to oxygen over time will look black or tarnished. Green could also mean copper... best to do your research or you could mislead yourself. If you have found a/the compass rock a picture of it would be appreciated. One has already been found on Lower Devils Creek near Beattyville, KY in Lee County. That creek has recently become part of a 4WD recreation trail. You should be able to find a picture of it somewhere in the forums here on Tnet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread