Swift silver mines located

Sevenfeathers777

Jul 4, 2022
Well I melted the purple looking rock and yeah it's looking real nice. Check out the test run that I just got done with! IMG_20221102_194216726.jpg IMG_20221102_194252808.jpg IMG_20221102_194126354.jpg

Sevenfeathers777

Jul 4, 2022
I melted a rock today that was a very fine grain light green and brown in color. The result was great and this one had more lead in it. I made this our in a small cylinder mold. IMG_20221103_184858903_HDR.jpg IMG_20221103_185222978_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20221103_190222316.jpg
    IMG_20221103_190222316.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 23

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the status of scientific testing on the ore?

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I found what I thought is a mine containing vast deposits of silver, I would not hesitate to take samples to a lab for verification that it was silver.

And no, the lab doesn’t have to be told anything about the location of the find or anything else for that matter.

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I found something with such historical significance, I would keep it to myself and to a select few who could witness and attest to the evidence. It would take a lifetime of mining small scale to create wealth from silver alone. Very little would I place here in the threads for public knowledge, but rather I would use PMs to inform those I wished to inform and trust with that information. Could it be this has already been done? Could be...

There are advantages to not being an antagonist towards those whom you may disagree. There are advantages to befriending those with different views and ideas other than our own. Just by simply not trying to discredit their evidence one can gain insight into the ultimate goal of solving one of the oldest treasure legends in American history. I would suggest it is entirely possible he has received the results of an assay and may have already shared those results...whether they are good or bad results what advantage would one have in sharing them here publicly? ...other than possible bragging rights...?

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It could be that Swift's mine(s) were found years ago and someone was wise enough to secure the land and rights without broadcasting it to the world. The news would draw so much attention to the person's property and privacy it seems to me a foolish idea to say anything to anyone about it. Much like winning a jackpot lottery, the tactics would be similar.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not trying to discredit……was hoping that something real was found vs. all the fairy tales normally posted here.

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are fine lines between legends and fairy tales just like there can be between history and legends. There are very few fairy tales that do not teach lessons. There are very few legends that are not based in some truth. I think we all forget to apply deductive reasoning in various aspects of life. Many are too quick to dismiss what they don't understand. Many times the excitement of treasure blurs peoples sense of reasoning as well. One man's junk is another man's treasure. What one man says about another man's idea don't mean a hill of beans, but it does say a lot about his character.

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not talking about ideas here, the op is claiming to have found silver (even gold) yet doesn’t take the time to get any samples testing to determine if they are truly silver.

If one is just claiming to have found the lost silver mines of Jonathan Swift to tell stories and have a sense of relevance, that’s the norm here,

However, producing factual proof that silver was found and that their find is truly that of the lost Jonathan Swift mines, then their name would go down in history.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread