Swiftsearchers book?

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Eyes, ears and common sense
Re: Swiftsearcher's book?

Thank you moderator, there really was no reason for that out burst from EC Mason.

PS: Mr Oro my friend, I responded to your post in a PM as I do not wish to incite name calling on the thread, I also removed my posts after I had copied the whole thread, should anyone wish to read them I would be happy to send them.

:coffee2:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

HOLY COW!!
Lightning took out my computer a few days ago and it looks like it struck here , too .

Let's regroup here :
I met Scott through this forum . Met up with him one time . Spent one night at his home and we followed one of his trails the next day . I found things he hadn't noticed and compared notes with my
personal friend OLD DOG , who verified my opinion of what I saw .
My paranoia began when I mailed OD a USPS flat rate box . It contained several pouches of his preferred pipe tobacco and a sealed envelope of both personel and trail pictures . The pictures were in a specific order and some facing in one direction , others facing opposite .
That box was opened , rearranged , and resealed with no outward sign that it had been tampered with .
Next I heard from Scott was to hear his side of the story of his troubles .
No one else was talking .
Vamalungeon , in defending himself , gave me the other side . I feel he is an honorable gentleman .
I won't share what I saw or persue this trail any further .
I am certain that there is more than Swift's mines in that area from what I have seen .

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It wasnt an outburst. It was actually very calmly written. Sorry to the mod and others I may have offended but you Peerless; I dont care how you took it; nor am I going to comment on anything you ever write again. I just felt like you needed to read what most are thinking about you.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

I am dropping out of this, good luck and good hunting to you all, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
Oroblanco

Tau44

Nov 10, 2009
Western Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Xterra 705

I won't share what I saw or persue this trail any further .
I am certain that there is more than Swift's mines in that area from what I have seen .

Trucknbunch, you stated the following in one of the posts. What do you mean by that?

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

tau44 :
Multiple point question .
I won't share details of what I saw, boots on the ground , because I was the invited guest of another hunter . Integrity issue .
I won't persue that trail any further because the integrity of the person who invited me in is in question . A gentleman is judged by the company he keeps .
I saw monuments and signs that pre date Swift and are not in keeping with his trail markers .
Can you en-visualize coming upon a sheer , smooth rock cliff 150' high with visible signs of scaffold
lagging having been cut into the native rock 20' wide and 70' high , terminating at a square stone
block several feet on a side that has been tightly fitted into the rock face ?
Hope that answered a few of your questions .
Jim

Tau44

Nov 10, 2009
Western Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Xterra 705

Truck N bunch

I completely understand and respect the integrity you have.
I thought by what you said maybe you came across
Someone's pot patch or something
that scared you all off from that area.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

Tau44 said:
Truck N bunch

I completely understand and respect the integrity you have.
I thought by what you said maybe you came across
Someone's pot patch or something
that scared you all off from that area.
'Farmin in the woods' doesn't bother me in the least . A hunting partner I find I can't trust
does .

JustTemporary

Apr 21, 2015
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vamelungeon is the biggest LIAR I have ever known! IF he would have told the TRUTH to the attorney general, that he knew me before signing the warrant, the bogus state case (possession of materials with which explosives can be made) would have been dismissed! Instead, Audie Kennedy (Vamelungeon) OUTRIGHT LIED, and said he did not know me before signing the warrant, even though he told me himself, when he was a cop in Wise, VA, and not even a magistrate yet, that he had "researched" me and knew all about me!!!

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First of all, I would love to thank all of those who stood by me - Ralph Hurst, Truckinbutch, Bill and Jack from Kentucky (who even drove to my trial both days to testify, even though the trial was rigged and we were unable to put on a defense. And, another person who helped me in the field - Ben). We were playing against a stacked deck. That was really easy to see, when the case should have been thrown out because Vamelungeon (Audie Kennedy) the magistrate who signed the warrant was on here attacking me. Then, the judge and special prosecutor came back to court from having lunch together. Plus, all of our defense was not allowed, so, my attorneys had to put on a defense to limit my time, instead of defending the charge. My attorneys had SEVERAL grounds they wanted me to appeal on. However, I did NOT want another rigged trial in Wise county VA! If I would have won any of the many grounds of appeal, the case would have started over!!! I had already done my time and did NOT want to face another farce of a trial, and get more time! Ralph wanted me to delete what I have posted about Audie Kennedy being a liar. But, I have copies of him attacking me on here, while being the magistrate in the case, before he deleted them and EVERYTHING I am saying is the TRUTH! Plus, I have moved out of Wise county VA and am in TN now. So, he cannot have his buddies in the good ol boy network or the crooked county, Wise County VA, set me up now! Again, thanks to all of you who didn't feel the need to lie and attack me while I was incarcerated and a special thanks to those who stood by me!

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Truckinbutch - I hope all is well my friend! We need to catch up soon! Thanks again for being the stand up man you are! I do know, from my trial, that the VA attorney general had Audie Kennedy (Vamelungeon) delete what he had not already deleted on here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread