Take my money!!!

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
gpz (died in a fire. rip)
Primary Interest:
Other
yeah i know. i cant imagine the fly poop i could find with a joey on an sdc. or the larger coils would make it the ultimate brush hunter

OP
OP
Goldwasher

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah i know. i cant imagine the fly poop i could find with a joey on an sdc. or the larger coils would make it the ultimate brush hunter

The price range on the three is so close that I can't quite decide wich one to get. I feel like you might as well get the smallest and the biggest.:occasion14:

Hamfist

Aug 1, 2014
SoCal
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Whippet, 151, GH, shovel, brain
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
OP
OP
Goldwasher

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may get a look at these coils this weekend. I'll let you now what I find out.

Heavy Pans

The smallest would be the size of a standard gold bug coil thats cool. But only a little bigger than stock.

Therefore the round would be an inch bigger than that. So, a little more coverage..But not much. If i hear the depth and sensitivity is an improvement...Hmmm.

My thinking is I have a PI maybe I should get the biggest I can. Its not too big But, big enough. I do want more depth and coverage.

Very interested in what the coil swap includes procedure wise. Mainly how fast will it be to switch back to stock if I keep it as my "shooter" coil and get the big one.

I see little screws.... so even consideringi have a metal detector. Am i gonna have to pull out a kit and lose little parts for an in field swap out.

I hope you do get to check them or one of them out.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread