tappahanock kilmarnock virginia

garrett at pro lvr

Feb 20, 2016
callao va
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looking for someone to go metal detecting with. im 23 and work on the water so im free almost every afternoon. I got a few small spots but nothing great yet. trying to find new places. I don't care how old you are or what gender I just get bored going out by myself just want someone to share the hobby with. either reply on post or pm me if you don't want you info out there. thanks. Get out there and Goodluck

Attachments

• IMG_1382.JPG
    IMG_1382.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 188
Jun 12, 2008
Traveling USA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, V3I, Minelab Xterra 705, Excalibur 1000, 4500, Explorer, E-trac,Xterra705, Garrett GTI 2500I, Sea Hunter,Infinium, Gold, Garrett ATPro, Fisher F75, Gold Bug, Two Box, Electroscope, Regulat
Where are you located at in Virginia? I have no idea as I will not be in Virginia until around the 25th of April.
TREASURES Down Under

ckaila0210

Apr 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in the shenandoah valley, 26 years old, new to metal detecting but very interested. let me know if you have any insite or found any fun stuff to do~

carl6405

Greenie
Dec 28, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Eqinox 800, Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife, I and the dog will be moving out of the Richmond area and into Kilmarnock over the next few weeks. Would definitely like to have a hunting buddy. I got into the hobby 3 years ago and have mostly hunted parks, school grounds, beaches. Used to own some land, but recently sold it, out in Dinwiddie Va. that I found some civil war relics on.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread