Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:occasion14: Teller had $19.50 loose halves. Great Score! 21 were 40% (8/67, 9/68 & 4/69). Haven's seen that in a long time. It's still out there you have to be at the right place at the right time.

HH Everyone
Gary
Good score I haven't roll hunted since I was a kid (used to make my mother drive me through the local bank's drive through when I was ten so I could hunt for wheaties in the eighties). Seems a lot of people aren't even aware of silver halves being forty percent from 1965-1970. Right on.

gold eye

Jan 2, 2010
tampa fl
Detector(s) used
garret masterhunter 7x ace 250
:occasion14: Teller had $19.50 loose halves. Great Score! 21 were 40% (8/67, 9/68 & 4/69). Haven's seen that in a long time. It's still out there you have to be at the right place at the right time.

HH Everyone
Gary
Congrats on the fine gotta love it when the silver runs free especially when the tellers don’t know what they have I walked in the bank one day and asked teller if She had any old paper currency and the younger lady goes what’s currency then proceeded to sell me the only thing that she had old was this four quarters ask her if she had any more said yes somebody Had just turned in two whole rolls And to my surprise they were two full rolls of silver quarters so keep up the hunt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread