Templar Research

Yang Hao

Feb 23, 2015
Haerbin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Knights Templar are part of the Freemasons if I remember correctly... and the Freemasons follow the compass and the square... There is a word in Chinese called 规矩 guiju... it means rules of a community or organization, established practice, custom...规 gui means compass and 矩 ju means square as in carpenter's square.

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
gpx 5000, fisher 2 box, whites sierra madre, eagle ll w big foot, gold bug, GMT, MD-5008, Detectron 2 box. etc. metrotech 480, and ferromagnetic magnetometer FX-3. fisher CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not understand why Rick wanted all that old ladies research on her wacko theories. What is the point on trying to find evidence of Templars visiting Oak Island to bury treasure if there is NO EVIDENCE of any treasure being buried there.

To me it looked like the guy was relived to get rid of the clutter of paperwork. I would bet money that this stuff is just stored in boxes and never looked at again. I cannot see Rick sitting there going over hundreds of boxes of old notes looking for evidence on oak Island that the old lady could not find after spending years on it.

My sympathies to her family but do not believe that her research has added anything to the Oak Island story....

There is ZERO evidence of the KT ever visiting OI.
well there was supposed to be a ex slave living in oak island and he ending buying land there, and enf been a very rich man

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well there was supposed to be a ex slave living in oak island and he ending buying land there, and enf been a very rich man
The Knights Templars landed on an Island of Oaks. Oak Island was the only Island that had Oak Trees hence it's name Oak Island. That was in 1179AD "A Year to Remember" the "Cremona Document" I wish I could go over Zena's Research.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DawnNC

Oct 17, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coconut fiber , coir, was a common component in ship construction, it was used as caulking fiber between the planks of the hull as well as other seals where it was desired to keep water tight.
it is also the only natural fiber that is resistant to salt water, so it would have been used right up to the industry use of chemicals and plastics, about the 1950’s
Oak Island still looks like an early ship yard to me.
and this could have happened with or without the Templars.
I’ve had a similar thought about the island. Either a ship yard or just a stop - like today’s 7-11 ..get some food, repairs, trade...

DawnNC

Oct 17, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Knights Templars landed on an Island of Oaks. Oak Island was the only Island that had Oak Trees hence it's name Oak Island. That was in 1179AD "A Year to Remember" the "Cremona Document" I wish I could go over Zena's Research.
I’d like to know; who planted the oaks there?

Have you ever google earthed the surrounding islands? Same kind of triangle swamps. With I could tell when trees tho!

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Templar's
Last night episode of "Unxplained" Season 3 Episode 3............

DawnNC

Oct 17, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always wondered if a storm or ocean currents could have carried it there?
I thought about this also but then thought, 1) it would have to be shredded someplace and then an entire raft of it floating to that exact place? Seems off. 2) there are never any coconuts.
I think it’s from a trade ship.. maybe from the time of the sugar/slave trades out of the Bahamas. For there to be any left in the salty mud; there probably was a very large amount.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread