Templar Treasure

DJ_Quinn

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2005
Southeastern Ireland
I live in southeast Ireland and have researched various Templar sites that are in the area.
Ballyhack, in County Wexford, is a particulary interesting area. There is a Templar Castle still standing, and I've been there many times.
There is also a priori in the area, largely unexcevated as it is now in private hands. I have been through the grounds on several occasions but have not been granted permission to use a MD.
There was still a Templar settlement there when Oliver Cromwell invaded Waterford City, passing through a straight between Hook's Head in County Wexford and Crook in Passage Gate. His famous proclamation is that he would take Waterford by "Hook or Crook...".
The Templars were driven away, but not before they hid their cache.
The Templars were a very secretive lot, and may well have moved it, but they never returned to the area, and there is the possibility that it just may still be burried among the castle ruins, possibly burried under one of the knights effigies or in the Templar church.
I am going to keep looking. I have already found several fascinating Templar artifacts.

F

Freemason

I heard that the templar treasure is somewhere on Oak Island. Also that the symbol on the american dollar (the one in my avatar) is a clue to the location of the treasure.

Dr.Jones

Aug 19, 2005
Kennett square , PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Hey guys, IM new here, I read a couple of books on the theory that the templar treasure is buried on oak island, but I believe that the whole story starts in France at a place called Rennes le chateau. there have been tons of theories from the gaia hypothesis to the theory that the body of jesus is buried there. Who knows but I think the oak island treasure is more of a precious find such as gold and jewels, while the treasure at rennes is much more religious oriented. Hopefully someone finds out soon!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread