Not open for further replies.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
a face we might put on T.V. ?

BAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ha Ha ,,,

such childish bait ,,,

no bite

Paula was informed later , that she was emailing the exact person that Scott Wolter had plagiarized the materiel from
for their Oak Island Psych Babble Show .

more to follow

The more evidence I release

the more trolls show up and babel like fish

come tither little one's ,
exposure sure is a Karma Kick

is it not ?

too freaking funny

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is what happens to people when they do to much drugs in their younger years, their brains rot away:BangHead:. TM2 you are sick and you need help :laughing7:. I have no idea why they allow you to post here:dontknow:

GOOD BYE TM2 WE WILL MISS YOU :laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You did not answer my question. The exact amount is rather important.

If you are looking for the amount of coconut fibres found in Smith Cove it was 3 1/2 tons in a trench 145' long and 2' deep.bigger

I think there was quite a discussion about this FK on the old Oak Island forum. IMHO, there was not that much found. Some of what they had thought was coconut fibre was found to be something else. I don't recall ever hearing 3 1/2 tons. I always like the way Dave starts a discussion then disappears when questioned.
Cheers, Loki

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sure that the coconut fiber found in Smith Cove and in the Money Pit will match any coconut fibers found at New Ross this spring

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Made the mistake of watching a few minutes of the curse of oak island tonight...what a joke. Finderkeeper must be linked to this show...wait a minute...was that a false floor in the well???...let's dig it up...oh I really mean let's do several shows researching meaningless rhetoric and hand me down stories....then switch back to the swamp....perhaps oak island was the world's first attempt at a public sewer system.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nobody knows the value of any sunken or buried treasures on Earth, until they are recovered. Good hunting and good luck.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Made the mistake of watching a few minutes of the curse of oak island tonight...what a joke. Finderkeeper must be linked to this show...wait a minute...was that a false floor in the well???...let's dig it up...oh I really mean let's do several shows researching meaningless rhetoric and hand me down stories....then switch back to the swamp....perhaps oak island was the world's first attempt at a public sewer system.
Do not try to connect me with this show. I did know them and we did help them at one time but I have nothing to do with History Channel, or Marty or Rick , or Tim the land owner. The research we do at New Ross is ours and we pay for it . Oak Island got $1.2 million from the Canada government to do the work on Oak Island for tourism. So when you see the big equipment on site it's paid for by the tax dollars. We are finding tunnels, vault chambers, graves , Vortex with Ley Lines, rooms underground , hand cut key stones, and a lot more yet we get nothing from the government :BangHead: maybe we should start faking things like on Oak Island to get money and a TV show 8-).

gemee

Jul 31, 2004
California
Thoroughly enjoyed the season premier last night. Looks like a great season lies ahead.

On a side note,...why the drama here on this thread?

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
Do not try to connect me with this show. I did know them and we did help them at one time but I have nothing to do with History Channel, or Marty or Rick , or Tim the land owner. The research we do at New Ross is ours and we pay for it . Oak Island got $1.2 million from the Canada government to do the work on Oak Island for tourism. So when you see the big equipment on site it's paid for by the tax dollars. We are finding tunnels, vault chambers, graves , Vortex with Ley Lines, rooms underground , hand cut key stones, and a lot more yet we get nothing from the government :BangHead: maybe we should start faking things like on Oak Island to get money and a TV show 8-).

In short the government give $1.2 millions to produce a popular tv show that bring only few peoples to visit the island ($15 / per person) on few weekends from june to september ...
No economic benefit here ...
Strange things happen here but it's Oak Island ...

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
Thoroughly enjoyed the season premier last night. Looks like a great season lies ahead.

On a side note,...why the drama here on this thread?

It's passion ...
And I will have access to the season premier only on november 19 :BangHead:

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Sasquash...You have been in the Woods Too Long!

It's passion ...
And I will have access to the season premier only on november 19 :BangHead:

Anyone with a Computer can watch "The Curse Of Oak Island"... The Next Day...Free...and best of all...Commercial Free!

projectfreetv.at

Just paste this watch - Project Free Tv in your browser

The Curse of Oak Island Season 4 Episode 1

Project Free TV » The Curse of Oak Island » The Curse of Oak Island Season 4
watch - Project Free Tv

Note: If you click on start button and it diverts to `Blank`...Just delete `Blank`and keep repeating clicking of start until movie begins...usually 3-4 times!

Also

Drilling Down... questions and answer program is also available

"Enjoy!"

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It's interesting that the 1st show of the season follows your tales in this thread. They have now found a "Holy Templar.Well" in Nova Scotia along with possible Templar tunnels.

Again, post your empirical evidence that you did find what you stated in the name of this thread instead of starting new threads about dousing. Any new posts from you without evidence is no different than the show, all bullshit. I enjoy the "real world" threads here at Treasurenet reviewing metal detectors, showing finds, etc., but these make believe threads allow the forum to devolve into the soap opera/reality show cess pool arena...

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's interesting that the 1st show of the season follows your tales in this thread. They have now found a "Holy Templar.Well" in Nova Scotia along with possible Templar tunnels.

Again, post your empirical evidence that you did find what you stated in the name of this thread instead of starting new threads about dousing. Any new posts from you without evidence is no different than the show, all bullshit. I enjoy the "real world" threads here at Treasurenet reviewing metal detectors, showing finds, etc., but these make believe threads allow the forum to devolve into the soap opera/reality show cess pool arena...

OK here is what happen, Tim the new owner of the Holy Well site thought we had a deal in the works with him to dig down under the holy well and he thought he owned anything found because it was on his land. Greed set in. Tim only wanted me for my info so he could do the dig. I was not part of what he planed to do and nothing was put on paper so we told him no digging will be done until we had papers sign. He said we were not allowed on his land unless we sign a paper that held us to stay quiet about what info we had. I would not sign the paper because Tim had everyone around him sign papers to keep quiet or he would sue them, even the renters on the property had to sign. While we were talking about this paper Tim had History Channel on site and divers in the well and never told me anything about this. If we were to be partners I would think this should be a major event to talk about. The History Channel was on site with in 2 weeks of Tim buying the property. Tim knew how I felt about History Channel being on site because they owe me over $37,000 for a contract we sign and they backed out on but held us to the contract. Ya Marty and Tim thought we would join up with them but we stopped the digging at the site and they can not use our name or Joan Hopes name or our work or other land owners names on the TV show, WHY because we have everything tied up. All land owners, film rights , digging rights , everything is in our corner. This is my hunt and they are trying to take it over because they have found nothing on Oak Island and they want to look good .
You think I started a new thread on Dowsing and Vortex to take away from the hunt at the castle:BangHead: you don't get it. The info about the dowsing and vortex is part of the hunt at the castle. If you want to locate a treasure or anything major at this site you have to do as the Templars did and use the tools they did. That's all I can say , if you want to know more go to New Ross and do your own work.

Last edited:

Roadhse2

Mar 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, If Tim is the landowner...and you never entered into a contract with him, how is it you can prevent him from digging or doing anything he wants to? Or anyone else he does have a contract with...like the Lagina's, History Channel, etc?

This an honest question as the laws here (USA)would not give you any exclusive rights to anything on someone elses property unless you yourself owned the subsurface rights, mineral etc..Without those rights, the landowner would be the one to make any decisions about digging, recovery, etc. Even with mineral rights here a company cannot come in and dig on your land without entering into a contract to do so, as the land owner owns so far down into the surface soils....some inches, some feet. So with you refusing to sign a contract, how can you prevent anyone else from doing so? Subsurface rights would convey via title to land, he either has them or he doesn't.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, If Tim is the landowner...and you never entered into a contract with him, how is it you can prevent him from digging or doing anything he wants to? Or anyone else he does have a contract with...like the Lagina's, History Channel, etc?

This an honest question as the laws here (USA)would not give you any exclusive rights to anything on someone elses property unless you yourself owned the subsurface rights, mineral etc..Without those rights, the landowner would be the one to make any decisions about digging, recovery, etc. Even with mineral rights here a company cannot come in and dig on your land without entering into a contract to do so, as the land owner owns so far down into the surface soils....some inches, some feet. So with you refusing to sign a contract, how can you prevent anyone else from doing so? Subsurface rights would convey via title to land, he either has them or he doesn't.
It would cost a lot of money to dig down 90' under the well and we own the mineral rights under New Ross, so if Tim or anyone did dig up something under the well all treasure would go to the Government and any minerals ( gold nuggets, uncut
gem stones ) would belong to us . So they spend the money and dig and we take it :laughing7: and they get nothing. If Tim wanted to do a TV show in New Ross it would be in his back yard only and he can not talk about Joan Hopes work or our work. He has only been on the site for 2 weeks and started filming. He knows nothing about the site. We been digging and drilling in his yard for 4 years before he bought the site, so he knows we been drilling core samples to mine. So when he bought the land our claim would still be good. If we want on his land to drill or dig we have to file papers with the Mining Dep. to hold a meeting to over ride Tim's decision. At this time we don't need Tim's land so no deal will be made. I sure would like for them to dig , it would save me a lot of money :notworthy:

We are working with Heritage to have this area protected as a historical site and we are about done with our findings. Soon NO ONE will be able to dig in the area, but museums and university's.

I am sure you will see divers in the Holy Well in the next show. They will find a triangle cut into a stone in the well. I do not think this triangle was in the well before Tim bought the land. Tim had the 2 divers sign a paper that they can not tell what they found or did in the well. We have many pictures of stones in the well so when the show airs we will check out our pictures with what they show. I sure hope they don't start FAKING things here to:BangHead: .

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Unless Canada is different Mineral Estate (aka "mineral rights") only applies to raw materials - unworked ore and minerals in their naturally occurring state. If this was (however remotely likely) a chamber worked by humans and contains artifacts they would not be minerals. Also does not include sand, gravel, limestone or subsurface water.

So he could deepen/enlarge a dug well to his heart's content.

Last edited:

Roadhse2

Mar 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They also have tin mines, lithium mines, coal mines...several types of minerals (29)....so to own 'all' of the mineral rights in New Ross would be a pretty expensive prospect...more than spending 20 or 30 grand on looking for 'stuff' as has been said..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread