Tesoro battery covers

bucksport

Oct 26, 2011
Maine
Detector(s) used
White’s Classic ID, SL III, SL II, coinmaster classic III, Treasure Master. Land Ranger Pro, Time Ranger, Tracker IV, Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just wanted to throw this out to see if there was any interest. I have backward designed a battery cover for the Umax Tesoro machines. They aren't perfect, but they fit nicely and feel pretty durable. The black is a pretty good match, but the brown is lighter than the Tesoro brown. I also have some random colors. If you are interested I am selling them for 10$ shipped in the US.
Tesorocover1.jpg
tesorocover2.jpg
Tesorocover3.jpg

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just wanted to throw this out to see if there was any interest. I have backward designed a battery cover for the Umax Tesoro machines. They aren't perfect, but they fit nicely and feel pretty durable. The black is a pretty good match, but the brown is lighter than the Tesoro brown. I also have some random colors. If you are interested I am selling them for 10$ shipped in the US. View attachment 2071513 View attachment 2071514 View attachment 2071515
Looks like a good fit, and its a great idea, because this may be the first thing that Tesoros break!
I have a spare, as Rusty from Tesoro sent my machine back repaired, with a free battery door.
He said mine was getting wimpy, so he sent one along....nice of him.
Being it was MY Machine, I knew just how to hold my tongue, when I replace my battery door...,
its held for 16 years...! I love my analogue machine...!

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like a good fit, and its a great idea, because this may be the first thing that Tesoros break!
I have a spare, as Rusty from Tesoro sent my machine back repaired, with a free battery door.
He said mine was getting wimpy, so he sent one along....nice of him.
Being it was MY Machine, I knew just how to hold my tongue, when I replace my battery door...,
its held for 16 years...! I love my analogue machine...!
Yeah, my pinpoint button didn’t work-after years of use… I keep it cleaner now…!

kcheetohon

Mar 3, 2023
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Golden Sabre..Since New in 1985..Great Machine
Tesoro Golden Sabre II...Bought 2023
Tesoro Stingray...Bought about 2012
Tesoro Cutlass Umax...Bought 2023
I just wanted to throw this out to see if there was any interest. I have backward designed a battery cover for the Umax Tesoro machines. They aren't perfect, but they fit nicely and feel pretty durable. The black is a pretty good match, but the brown is lighter than the Tesoro brown. I also have some random colors. If you are interested I am selling them for 10$ shipped in the US. View attachment 2071513 View attachment 2071514 View attachment 2071515
Looks good...Need for my Tesoro Cutlass Umax....
I would be interested in qty of two of Black color...darker looks better...Let me know how we can do this...thx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread