Tesoro de la Isla de Cocos DESCIFRADO

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Saludos desde América. Me temo que la mayoría no abrirá su archivo.

¿Puedes contarnos más sobre este tesoro?

OP
OP
D

danychap

Mar 17, 2017
Detector(s) used
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saludos desde América. Me temo que la mayoría no abrirá su archivo.

¿Puedes contarnos más sobre este tesoro?

Entiendo... Es un archivo en formato pdf. Contiene la explicacion del enigma. Es seguro.!! Si lo desea se lo puedo enviar por e-mail.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
As best Google and I can translate.......
Greetings from Paraguay, I share with you the decipherment of the enigma of the Treasure of the Island of Cocos."We have buried four feet deep in the red earth: 1
chest; cloth of gold trimmings on the altar, with canopies,
monstrances, chalices, comprising 1,244 stones. 1 chest; 2 reliquaries of
gold weighing 120 pounds, with 624 topaz, cornels and emeralds, 12
diamonds. 1 chest; 3 cast metal reliquaries weighing 160
pounds, with 860 rubies and various stones, 19 diamonds. 1 chest; 4,000
Doubloons from Spain scored 8; and 5,000 crowns from Mexico. 124 swords,
64 daggers, 120 shoulder belts. 28 rondaches. 1 chest; 8 coffins
of cedar wood and silver, with 3,840 cut stones, rings, patents
and 4,265 uncut stones. 28 feet northeast, at a depth of 8 feet
in the yellow sand; 7 chests: with 22 gold and silver candlesticks that
they weigh 250 pounds and 164 rubies per foot. 12 arms west, at one
10 foot depth on red earth; the seven-foot golden Virgin,
with the Infant Jesus and his crown and 780 pound breastplate, he rolled in his chasuble
golden on which there are 1,684 jewels. Three of these are 4 emeralds
inches on the pectoral and 6 are topaz 6 inches on the crown. The
seven crosses are made of diamonds 124 swords, 64 daggers, 120 belts of
shoulder. 28 rondaches. 1 chest; 8 coffins of cedar wood and silver,
with 3,840 cut stones, rings, patents and 4,265 uncut diamonds.
Don......

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
How to get there is also mentioned:
Disembark in the bay of Hope between two islets, with a depth of 10 yards. Walk to
along the river 350 steps, then turn northeast 858 yards, peak, setting sun peak draw
shadow of an eagle, wings spread. In the limit shade and sun: cave marked with a cross.
There is the treasure.

OP
OP
D

danychap

Mar 17, 2017
Detector(s) used
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am using the translator:
The enigma says that the treasure is in the Aguila cave, Spain
the treasure was never left on Cocos island

OP
OP
D

danychap

Mar 17, 2017
Detector(s) used
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there are several treasures not only that of Lima

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
English only please. Only in the United States where I do treasure hunting. Good luck good hunting.

OP
OP
D

danychap

Mar 17, 2017
Detector(s) used
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have something for you.
The map says that this treasure was kept under "the historic wolf hotel" - kansas. I think there are tunnels there. Jesse James plano.jpeg

Last edited:
May 25, 2021
Italy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The treasure of lima is not found on the coconut island as many have believed, but an unknown island located off the coast of Central America.

OP
OP
D

danychap

Mar 17, 2017
Detector(s) used
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The location is encrypted in the inventory. You have the explanation in the video.

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
Sort of.

1. There was no 'Loot of Lima'. The event never happened, it's been thoroughly debunked.

2. The inventory you quote comes from Robert Charroux's book, Tresors du Monde published in 1962. It is the sole source of all retellings of these 'authentic' directions. Charroux (not his real name) filled his book with a lot of hearsay and invention. I have been speaking with a person who knew him about what he had written in this book.

For example it quotes that at the 'Nautical and Travellers Club' in Sydney there were files: no such club ever existed in Sydney.

attachment.php

Attachments

• fitz.jpg
    fitz.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 62

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
Hello Freeman,

not totally exact. I explain :

I’m French, and my English is not very fluent, i apologize. I’ll try to write the best I can but I’m sure you will understand.

Concerning the loot of Lima and Robert Charroux and his Club which was called « Club international des chercheurs de trésors » that he founded in the sixties, I imagine that you probably have talked to Michel Bagnaud as the guy you speak in the point 2 of your post. Michel B. went away a few years ago, and I knew him very well since 1978 when he took the direction of the Club of Charroux. He organized a treasure hunting expedition to Cocos island in 1981, and I was in the team. That was my first time on Cocos island to search for the treasure. I organized personally 2 expeditions later on my own in Cocos Island: in 1990 and in 1995. But these are other stories …

So Robert Charroux told about a document found in Sydney by a French captain named Tony Mangel. But he wasn’t talking about Sydney in Australia, but Sydney in Newfoundland, near the place where John Keating lived…

Now if you are interested in some new informations (I can’t tell everything as I’m always in the run):

— James Alexander Forbes « the first » had never been a pirate and never hid a treasure on Cocos island unlike his 20th family think and tell to everyone. He bought his map and some informations about the treasure in 1872 to some enigmatic person (I have my idea). And I believe the map is true for several reasons (I had it in my own hands twice). BUT Alexander Forbes, a contemporary of JAF who was leaving in Tepic and who was also for a time English consul have been, for some time before reaching the coast of Mexico, a member of an insurgent ship or privateer.

- I have been searching for the Cocos island treasure histories for more than 40 years, in fact I begun in 1978 so… And I definitively solved one (if several) of the main pirate treasure affair of Cocos island a few years ago now. I can tell exactly know where is the so-called Benito Bonito treasure, and what is this treasure, but that’s another story. And can tell you that it’s no more on Cocos island since a long time as some rumors tell… « The Bird is Gone » as Gissler found it carved in a coconut tree. And also on old chests found by some French in a cave during secret expedition in 1962 or 1963 in addition of two American skeletons (murdered mutually) with some gold ingots …

- If interested by my own discoveries, never told before in a book or a documentary (I prefer to keep them for me and my team), and learn about my future operation in French Polynesia I invite you to visit my new website (soon translated in English) (deleted by mod for rule violations) . It’s not directly related to the Cocos island treasure of Benito Bonito (that will be in a second time), but the project is all the same very interesting. It’s about the Madagascar frigate which mysteriously disappeared in the Pacific in 1853 sailing from Melbourne to London with almost 3 tons of gold in powder and in sovereigns. Taken by some pirates. But the gold is not down in the sea but was hidden in several caches on a deserted island (not as difficult as Cocos island), and we know exactly in what part of the island. An very important information: This operation will be organized with the permit of the local government.

I am launching a new Club to go for these historical treasures. If interested to join us at the Club Rainbow Pacifico so just visit the site and follow the indications. Or wait for the English version who will come soon…

Go for the Gold !

Al Mata

Club Rainbow Pacific

Hmm, let me see if I can use my psychic power and mind read where Albert thinks the treasure of the Madagascar is.

Yes, it becomes clearer as I concentrate on it. Think Albert, picture it in your mind.

It is coming through the ether, almost as if Albert is saying it to me 'in le south pacific' . And now a word is being spelt out for me in smoky letters hovering in the air......A N U A N U R A R O

What the hell is an ANUANURARO? ???

Last edited:
W

wreckship

Hmm, let me see if I can use my psychic power and mind read where Albert thinks the treasure of the Madagascar is.

Yes, it becomes clearer as I concentrate on it. Think Albert, picture it in your mind.

It is coming through the ether, almost as if Albert is saying it to me 'in le south pacific' . And now a word is being spelt out for me in smoky letters hovering in the air......A N U A N U R A R O

What the hell is an ANUANURARO? ???

Hello Ron, still trying to flog your Anson conspiracy theory? What happened to your partner, what's his name still talking to him? What happened with the book?

The problem is Freeman you have convinced yourself with too many assumptions based on 20th century treasure hunting books in which we all did years back. Trouble is my friend, while you have been blowing your own trumpet, you never moved on from your assumptions and never obtained the real historical documents . While I quietly traveled the world searching through archives. I can speak French, Spanish and a little English and found many Real historical documents in all languages that clearly you do not have? Because if you had you would not be saying some of the things you have been saying. However, that is your prerogative.

You could have not seen the documents from archives all over the world I have collected. But Alas you chose to go on your high and mighty own path and look where that has taken you. The last few years you could have the chance to go on several research trips and expeditions to find the real story and not the fantasy people lose themselves in. It's your life and as before I wish you well.

But for all those interested in an amazing and real project please Pm me. If you are not interested in knowing more than fine it's your choice.

Regardless with you or without you, I and my team are going

Al

Attachments

• 68CEE8B0-3EAB-4241-B746-602A55961205.jpeg
    68CEE8B0-3EAB-4241-B746-602A55961205.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
  • AD89BC79-C168-4C9C-B7AF-7694F56BAE1C.jpeg
    AD89BC79-C168-4C9C-B7AF-7694F56BAE1C.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator:

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
Albert, let us not be holding back, we must let everyone know exactly what did happen and how you have come to establish the Sunshine Club and why you search an atoll called Anuanuraro.

I too have records from around the world and they say something totally different to what you try to say mainly because of the endemic problem of you misinterpreting the english language.

From the start that caused the problem with a French expedition you had organised looking for the Bosun Bird treasure in a pear shaped pool; Hamilton's pool. And that happened twice.

After finding nothing, I recall there seemed to be some strange idea where it was then interpreted you had to find an ‘underwater pinnacle’.

Unfortunately, what Albert has left out in his replies is that his research on the Bosun Bird treasure never identified that the source of the information he had tried to follow had come from an old sailor named ‘Captain James Brown’.

Brown's name was even mentioned in the book ‘The Treasure of the Tuamotus’ Albert had studied to work out where the expedition he was on should look for the Bosun Bird Treasure. (Honestly Albert, it said his name in the book how was that missed?)

Here is Captain Brown, there are many articles you can easily find now detailing his failed attempts at recovering the treasure he said he knew about and was using a treasure map to locate. There are lots and lots of articles. Anyone who wants to learn more can read 'The Voyage of the Herman' by Wright and 'Our Search for the Missing Millions' by Chetwood (both participants in searches involving Captain Brown).

Somehow the most talked about treasure hunter and the recorded history of his searches to find the same treasure Albert was looking for was somehow completely missed by him.

brown.jpg

Captain Brown appeared around the late 19th and early 20th century in America promoting various expeditionary attempts to recover a treasure. On those he participated in he spent his time trying to conceal the origin of the information he was following which was an old Spanish map, instead telling everyone that he had relocated the Cocos Island treasure onto an island in the South Pacific.

No one seemed to query the anomaly that though Brown said he knew where the island was he kept trying to match up various locations with a map he referred to.

In part the Spanish map showed this detail below, a triangle shaped feature.

It was what Captain Brown and others were searching for (the full map is easily found also if you wish to learn of it further. It was published in 1934).

This feature was interpreted to represent 3 islands in a triangular pattern thus:

7 degrees crop.jpg

So off went Brown and a lot of other people to find what they understood to be the 3 islands shown on whatever copy of the treasure map he had.

Here are some of the 3 island groups searched due to Captain Brown and his map.

And Albert also, though he didn't know exactly why these particular islands.

3 trinity.jpg

In the end it was I who told you about Captain Brown and how much you had missed regarding him, correct Albert?

So where does this lead to now?

According to you further developing your 'research', well it was Captain Brown that hijacked the gold ship Madagascar when it disappeared in 1853 and buried the loot on Anuanuraro?

Now why Anuanuraro?

I am thinking that is because in an old French travel magazine was an article that speculated that perhaps as 'Old Charlie Howe' (a searcher of the Bosun Bird Treasure that Albert started with) found nothing then maybe Howe was looking in the wrong place. Due to an old report of some bits of wood being observed on Anuanuraro the writer of the article suggested maybe this is perhaps where the treasure might be. (Not that the writer had any inkling Charlie Howe had been following a copy of a treasure map he got from Brown).

Is that it Albert, mere speculation based on an article in a travel magazine mashed into part of the history of Captain Brown? But no mention of the map Brown used I see? Is that because it does not fit your Anuanuraro story so must be left out?

But you have already searched there, correct Albert?

This is a photo of you doing so and the ‘tons of gold’ you found following your 'research'?

crop.jpg
r0_0_1021_653_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Look Albert instead of you having to make further 'ideas' up like this, I’ll tell you a few more things that you missed.
People in your Sunshine Pacific Club will only get angry at you if they go to Anuanuraro, just dig up a lot of scrap where you say they will find treasure and then find out the source of your research is an old travel magazine article.

Make sure you pass this onto Michael Laflandre also.

Yes, there was tracking by the Admiralty of Brown, but not just him, any person who was searching and told a certain story and then used a copy of the same treasure map which was very identifiable.

The Admiralty had been trying to find it also. They tasked a ship back in 1813 to look for it using a copy of the map.

That is also why two English battleships went to Cocos Island to search for the treasure.

You see Albert, if you had known about Brown and had studied a copy of the map , you would have known why the warships were searching Cocos Island.

You would have known what the James Forbes map' was showing.

It was copying the locational data from the same map Captain Brown was using.

It's how to find the treasure using the map Albert, information you have been missing for what, 20 plus years now because every time someone went to inform you about it you blew a fuse.

Cocos map plots.jpg

You did not know Robert Charroux had a copy also?

Well how much more did he need to spell it out for you where you need to go on the map.
You go the second island!

on three points edit.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread