Tesoro parts

Jacodaro

Tenderfoot
Jun 23, 2021
Prescott AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have all the remaining parts and accessories from the Tesoro building. It's going to take considerable effort to inventory everything.
Short list:
Pole tips: 500
Rain covers: 1500
Finds pouch apron style: ~100
Finds pouch w/tool bag: 25
Ribbon wire
Original Stingray/Bandits stuffed PCs not soldered:
#100s
Sandshark/Tiger Shark housings, faceplates, latches.
Knobs
Pots
Mini-toggle switches
Push button switches
Speakers
Poles
Rubber flat washers.
Nylon bolt/wing nut for pole tip/coil mount.
Twist lock pole connectors
Control box housings
Rubber seals
Solid concentric search coil housings (no coils!)
Strain relief
Cable and connectors
Face plate, side and coil stickers
ICs reels: over 30, some unopened
Chip capacitors/chip resistors/surface mount: over 100 reels
1/8 watt 1% resistors (useless in tube amps) #100k+
Bumper/dealer stickers stickers: ~20lb box.
Tesoro banners.

The aforementioned is in counts of anywhere from #100s - #1000s and as previously stated, this is the short list.

Let me know what you need.
Bulk purchase inquiries are welcome.
Thank you for your interest.

Last edited:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Nokta Simplex Plus// Nokta Pulsedive// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Spoke with Jacodaro (Mario) on the phone and he seems pretty straight forward. I think he'll be an awesome resource for Tesoro owners.:occasion14:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spoke with Jacodaro (Mario) on the phone and he seems pretty straight forward. I think he'll be an awesome resource for Tesoro owners.:occasion14:

I agree Terry, he just needs to become a Charter Member to do repairs.

OP
J

Jacodaro

Tenderfoot
Jun 23, 2021
Prescott AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just now beginning to do the inventory, and discovering about what part goes where. Moderator: how to move my parts post to the Marketplace as I have much more to add.
Thank you.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just now beginning to do the inventory, and discovering about what part goes where. Moderator: how to move my parts post to the Marketplace as I have much more to add.
Thank you.

I moved your thread to "Treasure Related Stuff For Sale" for you.

Texas T

Jul 4, 2016
Sun Lakes / Show Low, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have all the remaining parts and accessories from the Tesoro building. It's going to take considerable effort to inventory everything.

Sounds like quite the monumental task. Too bad you're almost 4 hours away or I'd volunteer to come help you out with it. It's good to know that these parts exist.

OP
J

Jacodaro

Tenderfoot
Jun 23, 2021
Prescott AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the offer TexasT. I see you are up in the beautiful Rim country area. Be well.

kac

Greenie
Aug 4, 2021
North East
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Seahunter MKII, Apex, Makro Multi Kruzer, Tesoro Tejon. Started with a BH Tracker 505 back in early 90's.
Nokta Pulse Pointer and Minelab Profind 35.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm interested in 3 turn pots for the Tejon as well as the other pots for it. Also any coils left? Battery box doors too?

IDXMonster

Mar 16, 2014
New Glarus,WI
Detector(s) used
CTX,800,Explorer2,IDXPro-M,Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’d be interested in a complete Compadre chassis Mario, if it exists. If it does you can PM the price shipped to 53574 please. Again, just the chassis, don’t need coil or control pod.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Nokta Simplex Plus// Nokta Pulsedive// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Big shout out to Jacodaro (Mario), for the great stuff in my mailbox today. Thank You Brother!!:occasion14:

Attachments

• IMG_4827.jpg
    IMG_4827.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_4828.jpg
    IMG_4828.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 52
Mar 25, 2021
Detector(s) used
Simplex+
Fisher F75
Garrett AT Maxx
Tessoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey,
I am looking for a G/B pot for my Vaquero.
Sent you a pm.
:)
Cheers,
Chris

Stoof2010

Jul 12, 2016
S.E. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm interested in vaquero GB pot or 2. Some big and small knobs as well as the red outlaw detune/retune button. I believe it's the same as the pinpoint for the cibola, but the cibola only used 2 of the poles for on or off instead of the outlaw on/off/middle press feature. Maybe a battery door or 2 (brown) if you have them. Some stickers would be cool too. Are the control box stickers only for their current models?
Not sure if this is the right place to ask.
By the way I'm glad you saved all that stuff from going god knows where.
Do you have any of the PCB and components?
So cool I thought I'd have to use a Bourne's 10 turn as a replacement.
Edit: how about upper, middle or lower poles?

kac

Greenie
Aug 4, 2021
North East
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Seahunter MKII, Apex, Makro Multi Kruzer, Tesoro Tejon. Started with a BH Tracker 505 back in early 90's.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you have any coil housings and strain relief for the 10.5" Sand Shark?

Thanks!

The Sandshark used a printed coil and not a typical wire coil. I believe the housing might be too thin to put a wire coil inside. You might be able to use one of the regular concentric housings and put a wire coil in that. Other issue is the Sandshark had hard wired coil so you will have to check the wiring on it. Id be careful about making a pi coil, could damage the unit.

GeoW

Jul 12, 2005
Coastal Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, XP ORX, Equinox 800, Nautilus DMCllBa, Troy X5 Shadow, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Outlaw
I'm interested in vaquero GB pot or 2. Some big and small knobs as well as the red outlaw detune/retune button. I believe it's the same as the pinpoint for the cibola, but the cibola only used 2 of the poles for on or off instead of the outlaw on/off/middle press feature. Maybe a battery door or 2 (brown) if you have them. Some stickers would be cool too. Are the control box stickers only for their current models?
Not sure if this is the right place to ask.
By the way I'm glad you saved all that stuff from going god knows where.
Do you have any of the PCB and components?
So cool I thought I'd have to use a Bourne's 10 turn as a replacement.
Edit: how about upper, middle or lower poles?

Any luck? I need the same stuff.

g

GeoW

Jul 12, 2005
Coastal Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, XP ORX, Equinox 800, Nautilus DMCllBa, Troy X5 Shadow, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Outlaw
Hmmm, must have sold out! Terry, have you heard from your buddy?, ooops, Brother.

Druid

Oct 12, 2021
Short list:
Pole tips: 500
Rain covers: 1500
Finds pouch apron style: ~100
Finds pouch w/tool bag: 25
Ribbon wire
Original Stingray/Bandits stuffed PCs not soldered:
#100s
Sandshark/Tiger Shark housings, faceplates, latches.
Knobs
Pots
Mini-toggle switches
Push button switches
Speakers
Poles
Rubber flat washers.
Nylon bolt/wing nut for pole tip/coil mount.
Twist lock pole connectors
Control box housings
Rubber seals
Solid concentric search coil housings (no coils!)
Strain relief
Cable and connectors
Face plate, side and coil stickers
ICs reels: over 30, some unopened
Chip capacitors/chip resistors/surface mount: over 100 reels
1/8 watt 1% resistors (useless in tube amps) #100k+
Bumper/dealer stickers stickers: ~20lb box.
Tesoro banners.

The aforementioned is in counts of anywhere from #100s - #1000s and as previously stated, this is the short list.

Let me know what you need.
Bulk purchase inquiries are welcome.
Thank you for your interest.
Hi I am a Tesoro owner living in Canada, will you ship up to Canada?
Looking for lower rods & coil bolts.
Thanks

OP
J

Jacodaro

Tenderfoot
Jun 23, 2021
Prescott AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi folks, I'm back. It was too difficult to do inventory with boxes just stacked in my garage. I rented a shipping container and ran shelving down one side. Shelving is 2ft deep x 8ft tall x 20ft long, completely full and I need more shelves! Ran a couple of long tables on the other side and now able to sort through, organize and inventory.
Thank you for your patience. Now I have the MD bug.....
To be continued.

kac

Greenie
Aug 4, 2021
North East
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi folks, I'm back. It was too difficult to do inventory with boxes just stacked in my garage. I rented a shipping container and ran shelving down one side. Shelving is 2ft deep x 8ft tall x 20ft long, completely full and I need more shelves! Ran a couple of long tables on the other side and now able to sort through, organize and inventory.
Thank you for your patience. Now I have the MD bug.....
To be continued.
Sorting it all out just in time too! Winter is closing in here and will have time to replace the ole pots. Still interested in the delta cables as I want to make a coil.
Welcome back and if you decide to build or buy a machine just hollar and you have a massive community that will give you pointers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions