DaveK-NC

Tenderfoot
Dec 20, 2021
Apex, North Carolina USA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon; Fisher 1265X, 1236X2; White's Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found some replacement battery holders for Tesoro Tejon metal detectors. They were only $4.95/each (with Free Shipping) x 2 for a set + my local state tax = $10.62 total for the set.

I found them by doing a Google search for "4x AA battery holder" - then scrolling through the Images for the 1000's of search results until I saw the needed Cube-type holders. I mention the search term method in case the model I bought are no longer available in the future.

Quicker search - search for: Velleman BH343B Battery Holder

My supplier ended up being Walmart's site. I ordered the 2 pieces, with Free Shipping, from their site. As the attached paperwork shows, the order was fulfilled by Alltronics LLC, California.

The pieces arrived and I can confirm that they are the same length and width of my OEM holders - and fit inside my battery compartment correctly, and work with no problems.

They are the 2 pieces on the right, loaded with the green rechargeable Duracell batteries.

Hope this info is helpful!

Attachments

• IMG_1297.jpg
    IMG_1297.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1298.jpg
    IMG_1298.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1299.jpg
    IMG_1299.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1300.jpg
    IMG_1300.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1301.jpg
    IMG_1301.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 60

Rad1sh

Sep 22, 2019
Olympia, Washington
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex White Coinmaster ( Burghandy)
Garret Ace 250 Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool. I have a tejon being delivered today and this might be handy!

OP
OP
DaveK-NC

DaveK-NC

Tenderfoot
Dec 20, 2021
Apex, North Carolina USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
cool. I have a tejon being delivered today and this might be handy!
Yep. I would have gladly bought them from a metal detector dealer, but I couldn't find any that still carried them. Congrats on your new Tejon. I love mine...

Rad1sh

Sep 22, 2019
Olympia, Washington
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex White Coinmaster ( Burghandy)
Garret Ace 250 Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am always excited to get a new to me detector. I thgought I was ordering a Vaquero but I had the models mixed up. But after looking at the specs on the Tejon I think it will be alright.

OP
OP
DaveK-NC

DaveK-NC

Tenderfoot
Dec 20, 2021
Apex, North Carolina USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am always excited to get a new to me detector. I thgought I was ordering a Vaquero but I had the models mixed up. But after looking at the specs on the Tejon I think it will be alright.
Mine was new to me as well. I bought it as a Demo unit in November 2021, with the 9 X 8 inch concentric coil. It looked brand new. Every time I take it out I think, “Wow, what a great metal detector”.

FAT SEXY

Sep 30, 2020
Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Master that machine.. It is a proven beast.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread