Thank you for holding.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of Trump's internet commercials, but it was 5 days in the commercial.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On my answer machine, my message is: Hello, I am Sam, you know the routine, good bye.

Samanthy

Apr 22, 2018
Phoenix, Arizona
Detector(s) used
White‘s Sierra Madre
White‘s TM–600
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Your call is important BUT not important enough for them to hire someone to pick up the phone !

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Press 1 for Spanish. Press 2 for English. Press 3 for customer service. Press 4 for warranty repairs. Press 5 for sales. Goodbye.

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Quick, put me back on hold 'til that song is over! ╦╦C

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was trying to switch my insurance from one bike to the newly purchased one last Saturday. The recording told me that since there were so many callers I should opt for a call back which should occur within the next 6 minutes. It did but only to put me on hold for an additional 5 minutes. What's the point of doing the call back option if you're going to be placed on hold again? :icon_scratch: :BangHead:

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was trying to switch my insurance from one bike to the newly purchased one last Saturday. The recording told me that since there were so many callers I should opt for a call back which should occur within the next 6 minutes. It did but only to put me on hold for an additional 5 minutes. What's the point of doing the call back option if you're going to be placed on hold again? :icon_scratch: :BangHead:
I recently registered a utility trailer in AZ. You must register it in person. You call to set up appointment but get automatically hung up because of the volume of calls. I finally got someone to answer after three weeks of hang ups. I got an appointment, took the trailer down, went in to talk to him, and he NEVER LOOKED AT THE TRAILER!! ​If he wasn't going to look at it, it could have been done on the phone and mailed! I was pissed! ╦╦C

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I called my doctors office to schedule a routine recheck. After the initial message and pushing three different buttons I finally got to the appointment desk hold. While I waited the not so comforting COVID message came on. If I believed I had COVID (thank God I didn’t), I first had to make an video appointment with my primary care physician. Then if they thought I might have it, they would schedule an appointment at a COVID testing center. Then I guess you waited for test results if you hadn’t died in the meantime. Modern healthcare at its finest.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry C were youy CALLING DEUS REPAIR in MA ?

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions