traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for allowing me to join, I totally enjoy metal detecting and all that goes with it. Hopefully will have some cool finds to show off from time to time. And look forward to seeing everyone else as well. If Iā€™m not digging Iā€™m watching someone else do it.
Welcome to Tnet. I hope you enjoy your time here. Lots of great folks on here.

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for allowing me to join, I totally enjoy metal detecting and all that goes with it. Hopefully will have some cool finds to show off from time to time. And look forward to seeing everyone else as well. If Iā€™m not digging Iā€™m watching someone else do it.
Sometimes watching AND doing go well together, like metal detecting - there are many good YouTube channels, that portray the hobby in good light, Remember to always fill your holes and ALWAYS ask permission...! Know your laws that apply.
There's a lot of helpful people here in this forum, and really a ton of other helpful resources too.
A fascinating hobby, but addictive...!
Good Luck and Happy Hunting
Welcome to TNet...!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for allowing me to join...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help etc.)...

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard, there is a wealth of knowledge and knowledgeable people on this site.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread