Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Love the new Legend. Held out for the ProPack because I like the smaller coils. Got a Standing Liberty Quarter on the first hunt! My only previous experience was with the Simplex so still learning all the different customizations.

My first strong impression is that the audio tones are so much better now. Between the improved headphones and the customizable audio (volume, tone pitch, and tone break) I hunted for 8 hours with no "brain fatigue". I could only go about 4 hours on the Simplex before the tones all seemed screechy.

I set up a coin shooting program was able to increasingly hunt by audio instead of always looking at the VDI.

Thanks to you and the admins for setting up this thread. Just scratching the surface so more to come I am sure.

OP
OP
oldkoot

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Love the new Legend. Held out for the ProPack because I like the smaller coils. Got a Standing Liberty Quarter on the first hunt! My only previous experience was with the Simplex so still learning all the different customizations.

My first strong impression is that the audio tones are so much better now. Between the improved headphones and the customizable audio (volume, tone pitch, and tone break) I hunted for 8 hours with no "brain fatigue". I could only go about 4 hours on the Simplex before the tones all seemed screechy.

I set up a coin shooting program was able to increasingly hunt by audio instead of always looking at the VDI.

Thanks to you and the admins for setting up this thread. Just scratching the surface so more to come I am sure.
well I had nothing to do with it being implemented I just asked for it the admins are the ones that do the implementing but thank you for the thanks any way

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread