The Beale’s letters treasure clues

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m, a treasure hunter, deciphering is not my skill. I take all the clues I can find and then use them to bring out the story and location of the treasure. Recently I discovered the real treasure island that has evaded many for over 230 years. I call this research ( The Secrets Of Vanikoro Island ).The basis of the treasure island map goes back to the 1788 French Expedition whom was marooned on the island. You can find the story on my Facebook. During the research, by accident, I discovered a bell underwater two stories in height on the western reefs of the island with the use of satellite pro. This, can only be the Dhammazedi Bell, laying on its original rafters. You can read about it on my Facebook. Newspapers won’t write about it because I need someone of authority in the field with certification. I say, I have friends that can talk about it and soon it will make the history books. After that I tackled a pirate ‘s treasure map which I overcame and was successful. After being bored, three weeks ago, I looked into the beale’s letters. I found three clues and cheated the cipher letters. I posted some of the information on decipher mystery website and on Beale cipher. I posted some of the information hoping they would ask for more. I then decided not to because it wouldn’t be fare to James Simpson. So I decided to come here because you all know James Simpson. I’m going to add to the end of his story and would like for him to record the new find. It would be nice for someone to contact James Simpson. I would like for him to be present when I tell the final story to Beale’s letters. I would also like to have several trusted persons from Montvale Virginia so they can be ready to do the digging unless I can find here a couple of trusted treasures hunters ready for the task. The clock is running, so there is really no time to waist. The window of opportunity is only so wide! Don’t blow it! I’ll wait two days for a response and then it will be open season. For James sake! I hope he answers quickly here. A little help goes a long ways. I hope that as treasure hunters we can pull together in unveiling another treasure after this one. I’ll help you if you help me.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Ramiro valdez! Take a look at Forum: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to TREASURE LEGENDS > BEALE CODES for more exposure.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Who is James Simpson...? Ppl from Montvale, VA...? LOL! Better to get Sheriff of Bedford County, Va.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
He has been known to travel on a pedal power work bike and discovering "TJB" initials carved in the American landscape. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Common guys James did put in a lot of time into the Beale letters history. Although he didn’t find the treasure he brought to light previous clues and keep the hope of finding the treasure alive.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I; actually done "boots on the ground" work in Lynchburg, Bedford County; Roanoke County (Big Lick area), BRP... MORE! YOU...?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Common guys James did put in a lot of time into the Beale letters history...
He also has connected the Beale to the Lost Dutchman, Peralta Stones, Reavis Arizona land grab, and probably the Templars on Oak Island having a treasure vault in Smugglers Notch , Vermont.. :laughing7:

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Honestly, Samuel, it would be a good research project for you, that you could share with us all.

OP
OP
R

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I appreciate the welcome committee! And Rebel’s spirit, plus willingness to find the gold! But I’m afraid it’s going to take more than that. The only thing that’s going to happen is someone is going to get lucky! If I was to locate the treasure, physically, I would not mind giving a good percentage to those that contribute to the find like Beale did with his team. Although I’m sure not everyone feels that way. So, since I’m not going to unearth the treasure, I’m hoping that someone of good faith finds it an return the favor by sponsoring me and a team who's going to take a bigger treasure venture. Tomorrow I will start going over the missed clues of the Beale treasure story. So, if anybody is thinking that this is a dead end story! You will be greatly mistaken! Remember things come to those who wait! See you tomorrow when I will start describing some of the missed information!

OP
OP
R

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why wait for tomorrow when tomorrow is already here!

In order to understand the truth or lies behind this story, one needs to read about the history of Mexico, the Apache and America in the early 1800’s. I’ll try to make it short as possible, the word got out that America was on the verge of acquiring the lands west of New Mexico and a certain group decided that they should get a head start and capitalize on Apache gold. Some people believed that there could be hidden Templar’s gold or Aztec gold besides other rich minerals. The group created a very well throughout plan on paper. The plan was dangerous, but very convincing to the ones that were willing to try. This special group succeeded in finding an Apache gold mine and secured a good amount of gold for themselves, first. In order for the plan to work, all gold taken or hidden must remain a secret until the government acquires the lands. The mission was to secure the gold mine secretly until set time. Beale, the leader of the group, was hoping for ten or less than twenty years at the most. They figured that the least they could do, if they did not survive the mission, was to secure their hidden gold for their descendants according to their back up plan by finding someone who could keep a lying secret until set time. Beale finally found a good friend named Morris who he could trusted to keep such secret. I’m sure he was paid decently for his service. He was given a locked box that contain the coded message identifying the location of the buried treasure which was not to be opened for ten years. Beale informed him that if he did not return he would personally send him the cipher key that would allow him to find the treasure. Well, needless to say , that things didn’t go well after this. Ok, here is where we all take a break in order to stay focus on what’s going on. At this stage, we are not sure what is lie or what is true. The truth or the lie will be reveal by playing out the story according to the.clues, symbols, historical accounts and common sense. Common sense is the key factor that needs to be applied to the character of the person in order to define what might be true. Stay focus do not go out in left field with crazy ideas.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Why wait for tomorrow when tomorrow is already here!

In order to understand the truth or lies behind this story, one needs to read about the history of Mexico, the Apache and America in the early 1800’s. I’ll try to make it short as possible, the word got out that America was on the verge of acquiring the lands west of New Mexico and a certain group decided that they should get a head start and capitalize on Apache gold. Some people believed that there could be hidden Templar’s gold or Aztec gold besides other rich minerals. The group created a very well throughout plan on paper. The plan was dangerous, but very convincing to the ones that were willing to try. This special group succeeded in finding an Apache gold mine and secured a good amount of gold for themselves, first. In order for the plan to work, all gold taken or hidden must remain a secret until the government acquires the lands. The mission was to secure the gold mine secretly until set time. Beale, the leader of the group, was hoping for ten or less than twenty years at the most. They figured that the least they could do, if they did not survive the mission, was to secure their hidden gold for their descendants according to their back up plan by finding someone who could keep a lying secret until set time. Beale finally found a good friend named Morris who he could trusted to keep such secret. I’m sure he was paid decently for his service. He was given a locked box that contain the coded message identifying the location of the buried treasure which was not to be opened for ten years. Beale informed him that if he did not return he would personally send him the cipher key that would allow him to find the treasure. Well, needless to say , that things didn’t go well after this. Ok, here is where we all take a break in order to stay focus on what’s going on. At this stage, we are not sure what is lie or what is true. The truth or the lie will be reveal by playing out the story according to the.clues, symbols, historical accounts and common sense. Common sense is the key factor that needs to be applied to the character of the person in order to define what might be true. Stay focus do not go out in left field with crazy ideas.
WOW!

OP
OP
R

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well, for the moment it sounds like it, and the truth will be define by what they found in what they took which is what where after. Don’t give up just yet! Stay the coarse Benjamin! The story isn’t finished yet. This story isn’t meant just for those who know a lot about the Beale letters. The description is also for those who no nothing about it so they can learn more about finding treasures. It’s what some groups are looking for, as their prime goal and I’m all for it.

OP
OP
R

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, for the moment it sounds like it, but the truth will be define by what they took when we find what they took which is what we’re after. Don’t give up just yet! Stay the course Benjamin! The story isn’t over yet! The angle to this story will a bit different and it is not meant just for those who know a lot about the Beale letters. It is also for those who don’t know much about it and belong to a group who’s looking to learn more about treasure hunting which I’m for 100%.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread