Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Historical documents are fact. Many have tried to nullify by futile attempts of there own logic. The simple practice of inserting there own theories to whitewash the real meaning of a historical document. To start with a document and twist it to fill your own theories or fictitious books that you have for sale. Something that you shall be exposed of in due time. At the point Jean or someone deciphers these historical documents and has proof. At that time it will cost all of you your professional credibility. I see know why you fight so much with them that threaten your theories to be just babblings of mad men.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Historical documents are fact. Many have tried to nullify by futile attempts of there own logic. The simple practice of inserting there own theories to whitewash the real meaning of a historical document. To start with a document and twist it to fill your own theories or fictitious books that you have for sale. Something that you shall be exposed of in due time. At the point Jean or someone deciphers these historical documents and has proof. At that time it will cost all of you your professional credibility. I see know why you fight so much with them that threaten your theories to be just babblings of mad men.

"Threaten"...? LOL! Nah... "babbbling of mad men" are we...? FY!

FFARL

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pardon me, but what is that "FY!" meant to represent please?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Historical documents are fact. Many have tried to nullify by futile attempts of there own logic. The simple practice of inserting there own theories to whitewash the real meaning of a historical document...
The 1850 BEALE PAPERS are a historical document of events that happened, and has supporting evidence to that fact.
The 1885 BEALE PAPERS is not a historical document, lacking even the slightest bit of supporting evidence that the events mentioned therein, ever occurred.
Utilizing pretzel logic, one can claim that "THE GOLD BUG', "THE WIZARD OF OZ" and "TOM SAWYER" are historical documents, but that does not make it so.
...but, then again, with that logic, "Robert Morriss:Cannibal Slayer", AKA "THE WARD PAPERS" will become a historical document. :laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You may be right, just keep in mind that until that most unlikely day comes along then the opposite is also true. Given what we know "for certain" about the story and the ciphers today I, for one, can accept living with your proposal. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You may be right, just keep in mind that until that most unlikely day comes along then the opposite is also true. Given what we know "for certain" about the story and the ciphers today I, for one, can accept living with your proposal. :thumbsup:

"Professional credibility"...? ???

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always thought it "FY" meant "for you?" like "FYI" "For Your Information" Don't Know?

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know what it means, advise it is not repeated.... Admins hand out timeouts too.....

Did Jean Laf use such Bad Language to get kicked off here. I am not sure what he did but it must have been real bad. He will not say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread