The book "Gold Warriors" by Seagrave, do you own the companion CD's the author sold?

Jimi_X

Greenie
Nov 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The book "Gold Warriors" by Seagrave, do you own the companion CD's the author sold?

Gold Warriors by Sterling and Peggy Seagrave

About 2 weeks ago, a friend told me about this book. I bought it on Amazon, and was astounded and profoundly disappointed by what I have read.

The author wrote of offering a 3 CD set that contained further annotations, as well as photographic and documented evidence to back up his research.

The author's link, bowstring.net shows his books and CDs, but when you click on "Buy Now", you get a prompt that says "No active store for this vendor".

The friend who recommended this book to me, has also tried to find the CDs, and was able to get the author's phone number, but it only rings...no one answers.

Do any of you own these CDs, and are you willing to sell me copies, or place them on a DVD for me?

I placed this request under the "General Discussions" a week ago, with no responses. Since this book is about the recovery of the Yamashita Treasure, I am hoping that someone here can help me out.

Thank you...Jimi_X

edmon dantes

Feb 7, 2023
Hello Jimi x

Interesting claims in the book. I read the book a few years ago.

I would not hold your breath in trying to obtain them.

You can see for yourself Untitled Document

Mal
Hi mal, just wondering if there has been any advance in the tracking down of the cd’s in question. I have just finished reading gold warriors and would love to be witness to these documents. Look forward to your reply thank you

: Michael-Robert.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Gold Warriors by Sterling and Peggy Seagrave

About 2 weeks ago, a friend told me about this book. I bought it on Amazon, and was astounded and profoundly disappointed by what I have read.

The author wrote of offering a 3 CD set that contained further annotations, as well as photographic and documented evidence to back up his research.

The author's link, bowstring.net shows his books and CDs, but when you click on "Buy Now", you get a prompt that says "No active store for this vendor".

The friend who recommended this book to me, has also tried to find the CDs, and was able to get the author's phone number, but it only rings...no one answers.

Do any of you own these CDs, and are you willing to sell me copies, or place them on a DVD for me?

I placed this request under the "General Discussions" a week ago, with no responses. Since this book is about the recovery of the Yamashita Treasure, I am hoping that someone here can help me out.

Thank you...Jimi_X
You may contact here: https://www.sterlingseagrave.com/contact

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions