the everything site ...?

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
what are the odds ..

some site may not be the part of the normal odds of treasure legends ,, my site #4 is a great exsample of this

one location yet dozens of pionts of interest have taken place at site #4 , the secerd place dates to IMHO about 13,000 BC or older . yet at one piont the tribes went under ground in the catcoms that have a enterence at site #4 when the upper earth was no longer safe ,, only to reappear aroud the folsum era...from then on the site is taken by war and raits and massacre and death and nature only to be past from one legend to the next till the site is lost and never recoverd ...

i find the odds so unbeleiveable it added to the lost of this site ..

if i did not under stand the ture history of this site i would not beleive this was posable at all , yet this is a real site ...

lets talk about the fact is it posable to have a site like this ... i know frist hand what i have seen and i know thi site is real but often so many of you dont beleive what i have told you .could only make me question what do you beleive is posable to start with ...?

IMHO if you told me i have told you . i would most likely not beleive site #4 could be real ether ...so i agree with you about the odds ..

yet site is not a dream or some vission of RV ... its a reality a real location coverd over so well no one saw it ...but i dont hunt the way others do ...my sense guide me and site #4 has taken years to define,,....

is site #4 the exception to rule of normal odds ....?

did the seerd place have unearthy powers that caused this ...?

i have done as much as i can to kept this site from the public until it could be defind and soon it will be public ..so what do you think .. how many sites are out there and are their other sites like site #4 waithing for one of you to locate it with as much research and time and money as i have had to put forth to just define this type of site ... ?

the everything site .. reality or confussion ...?

Highmountain

Mar 31, 2004
New Mexico
the blindbowman said:
what are the odds ..

some site may not be the part of the normal odds of treasure legends ,, my site #4 is a great exsample of this

one location yet dozens of pionts of interest have taken place at site #4 , the secerd place dates to IMHO about 13,000 BC or older . yet at one piont the tribes went under ground in the catcoms that have a enterence at site #4 when the upper earth was no longer safe ,, only to reappear aroud the folsum era...from then on the site is taken by war and raits and massacre and death and nature only to be past from one legend to the next till the site is lost and never recoverd ...

i find the odds so unbeleiveable it added to the lost of this site ..

if i did not under stand the ture history of this site i would not beleive this was posable at all , yet this is a real site ...

lets talk about the fact is it posable to have a site like this ... i know frist hand what i have seen and i know thi site is real but often so many of you dont beleive what i have told you .could only make me question what do you beleive is posable to start with ...?

IMHO if you told me i have told you . i would most likely not beleive site #4 could be real ether ...so i agree with you about the odds ..

yet site is not a dream or some vission of RV ... its a reality a real location coverd over so well no one saw it ...but i dont hunt the way others do ...my sense guide me and site #4 has taken years to define,,....

is site #4 the exception to rule of normal odds ....?

did the seerd place have unearthy powers that caused this ...?

i have done as much as i can to kept this site from the public until it could be defind and soon it will be public ..so what do you think .. how many sites are out there and are their other sites like site #4 waithing for one of you to locate it with as much research and time and money as i have had to put forth to just define this type of site ... ?

the everything site .. reality or confussion ...?

Hi BB:

Congratulations on finding a good site.

At one time I'd have believed strongly a 'mix of history' of the sort you describe simply doesn't happen, or happens so rarely as to qualify as not happening. Today that opinion's shifted somewhat and I've come to think it mightn't be all that rare. I've come across a few places [not necessarily involving gold] that have obvious chains of history going back as long as anyone believes man has been on this land, and where events of a particular nature have happened repeatedly throughout the history of them.

It's puzzling, seems to defy, at first, the imagination, reason, logic, and any conventional theories of how the universe ought to work, but there they are.

Maybe that's the sort of place you've found.

Good luck with it.
Jack

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Blindbowman, exactly what is it about site #4 that makes it so special? I have read with great interest your other posts on this forum. Looks like you have the find of a lifetime.

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
thats a real good question ,i wish i had a great wise answer. but its something like a time warp of some kind , a odd maginetic field that is takeing place at this location ...i dont even know how to define it yet .. most act like they are in their own little world and reality when they pass threw it or near it . i noticed this twice ..yet the people i talk to had no idea of the effects , like a passing strom ...

a little confussion like your standing in some kind of maginetic feild of some kind ...i feel the area beofre i get to it yet when i find my self in side the area its always like i have wonderd in confused some how ...

i dont know if i can explan it ... its diffrent then any thing i have ever inconterd in the past ..

i question if it was not some kind of maginetic hypnosis of some kind..i even question if it was some type of drug shamen coverd the area in to protect the site ...i still have not been able to define what this area is and why it has this effect on people yet i know it is not just me from the way others reacted to me in the area ..

maybe the shaman knew some powerfull tricks we dont under stand or know of today ..to me this site is every bet as odd as a magnetic feild distrubeness, yet with one exception , about a week after i returned my girlfriend got sick we thaught it was a flu but it keeps comeing back every so often and its back right now .. bad headaches and she gets really sick to her stomic for no seeable season ..it dose not effect me the same way , yet the bad headaches come and go ...after my head injury i dont think of pain like other people ..but i know its there ...

i dont know what it is but when i am at site #4 its like i am standing near a time portal of some kind if i beleived in that type f thing . i beleive its some type of maginetic field .. i have seen and sensed and felt maginetic fields in the past in a few location none ... none are no where near as strong as the site #4 ...

the effects change how a preson reacts to thearea and those around them ...

let me add something that happend .. remember the nephew site ... when i was there the frist time my brother ron was with me .. he was some distence away when i yeild to him to come up to where i was .. when we were talking about my last expedition i told him i could not find the nephew site again he said where did i look and i showed him .and he said why were you looking there its over here in this area . and he explened the events as he saw them ... the reason i find that so interesting is i know for a fact i was about 200 yards from where he says he saw me ... to me it is not confussion .. it is some kind of maginetic feild that changes matter with in the feild . h was seeing me in one spot why i know i was else where i had told him to check out a cycle on a rock and we can relocate the rock and the nephew site and try to define what took place ... but its one of the oddest things i have incounterd so far ...

what gets to me is i dont remeber the area out side of this site when i am there .. its like the outer world become lost to the preson when he is there .. i even question f it was some kind of gas comeing from the enterences . no real smell but a real effect on humans add the effects of the maginetic feild and you have what feels like some kind of time warp ...the fact remains i did not relate to what was happening at the time when i was in the site it self .. takeing pictures yet not collection samples from the area i went there to do just that ...

maybe this effect changes ,,,my recall of the site and the prespective of what this site is and maybe tis is why its take so much to define the site .. yet most of the real work has taken place out side of the site it self ....

i know what i saw and the fact is ,,what my brother saw was not what i saw .. that happens but how can i be in two totally diffrent places at the same time in this reality ,, that dosent happen and i can not explan how it did so far ...

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
i had to add this .... if i was to try to define the effects of what is takeing place at this site .. i would say some kind of gas . why the headaches & the confussion facters, thin air can do some funny things ..but i have never seen it do what is happening at site 4 ...i would have to beleive some type of gas ,methain or carbon of some kind ,maybe some kind of gas pocket that filled the catcoms or came from the catcoms some how ...

Highmountain

Mar 31, 2004
New Mexico
the blindbowman said:
thats a real good question ,i wish i had a great wise answer. but its something like a time warp of some kind , a odd maginetic field that is takeing place at this location ...i dont even know how to define it yet .. most act like they are in their own little world and reality when they pass threw it or near it . i noticed this twice ..yet the people i talk to had no idea of the effects , like a passing strom ...

a little confussion like your standing in some kind of maginetic feild of some kind ...i feel the area beofre i get to it yet when i find my self in side the area its always like i have wonderd in confused some how ...

i dont know if i can explan it ... its diffrent then any thing i have ever inconterd in the past ..

i question if it was not some kind of maginetic hypnosis of some kind..i even question if it was some type of drug shamen coverd the area in to protect the site ...i still have not been able to define what this area is and why it has this effect on people yet i know it is not just me from the way others reacted to me in the area ..

maybe the shaman knew some powerfull tricks we dont under stand or know of today ..to me this site is every bet as odd as a magnetic feild distrubeness, yet with one exception , about a week after i returned my girlfriend got sick we thaught it was a flu but it keeps comeing back every so often and its back right now .. bad headaches and she gets really sick to her stomic for no seeable season ..it dose not effect me the same way , yet the bad headaches come and go ...after my head injury i dont think of pain like other people ..but i know its there ...

i dont know what it is but when i am at site #4 its like i am standing near a time portal of some kind if i beleived in that type f thing . i beleive its some type of maginetic field .. i have seen and sensed and felt maginetic fields in the past in a few location none ... none are no where near as strong as the site #4 ...

the effects change how a preson reacts to thearea and those around them ...

let me add something that happend .. remember the nephew site ... when i was there the frist time my brother ron was with me .. he was some distence away when i yeild to him to come up to where i was .. when we were talking about my last expedition i told him i could not find the nephew site again he said where did i look and i showed him .and he said why were you looking there its over here in this area . and he explened the events as he saw them ... the reason i find that so interesting is i know for a fact i was about 200 yards from where he says he saw me ... to me it is not confussion .. it is some kind of maginetic feild that changes matter with in the feild . h was seeing me in one spot why i know i was else where i had told him to check out a cycle on a rock and we can relocate the rock and the nephew site and try to define what took place ... but its one of the oddest things i have incounterd so far ...

what gets to me is i dont remeber the area out side of this site when i am there .. its like the outer world become lost to the preson when he is there .. i even question f it was some kind of gas comeing from the enterences . no real smell but a real effect on humans add the effects of the maginetic feild and you have what feels like some kind of time warp ...the fact remains i did not relate to what was happening at the time when i was in the site it self .. takeing pictures yet not collection samples from the area i went there to do just that ...

maybe this effect changes ,,,my recall of the site and the prespective of what this site is and maybe tis is why its take so much to define the site .. yet most of the real work has taken place out side of the site it self ....

i know what i saw and the fact is ,,what my brother saw was not what i saw .. that happens but how can i be in two totally diffrent places at the same time in this reality ,, that dosent happen and i can not explan how it did so far ...

A quick test with a magnetic compas would tell you right away whether it's a magnetic field or something else.

Just a thought.

Jack

Highmountain

Mar 31, 2004
New Mexico
the blindbowman said:
i had to add this .... if i was to try to define the effects of what is takeing place at this site .. i would say some kind of gas . why the headaches & the confussion facters, thin air can do some funny things ..but i have never seen it do what is happening at site 4 ...i would have to beleive some type of gas ,methain or carbon of some kind ,maybe some kind of gas pocket that filled the catcoms or came from the catcoms some how ...

Methane from bat guano?

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
i tested the site wit a compass there is a feild there bout the effect go beyond just a maginetic feild . i even question if this site was a secerd shaman strong hold and had many own known drugs and powders stored there if when the people vanished if time hasnt started releaseing those shaman magics into the air ...

Highmountain

Mar 31, 2004
New Mexico
the blindbowman said:
i tested the site wit a compass there is a feild there bout the effect go beyond just a maginetic feild . i even question if this site was a secerd shaman strong hold and had many own known drugs and powders stored there if when the people vanished if time hasnt started releaseing those shaman magics into the air ...

If it goes that deep you might look for it to go a lot deeper.

J

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Blindbowman I only have a couple of questions, that is why you describe the site as being something like a "time warp"? Is it the magnetic field? Thank you in advance,
Oroblanco

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
Oroblanco said:
Blindbowman I only have a couple of questions, that is why you describe the site as being something like a "time warp"? Is it the magnetic field? Thank you in advance,
Oroblanco

NO Oro it is not , it dose have a magnetic feild but more is going on at this site then meets the eye . even if i conclued that my girlfriends flu has nothing to logically do with this site ... other facters are takeing place here i will try to list them not in order but just as i feel i can define them ...

member lost .. by both members of my team at that looks to have taken place at the same time
time laps - one member saw something at one piont in time and i did not see the same thing he did for over 10 mintues later ...
missing secments of time .. a confussion rangeing from no memery to mixed up facts ..a order /mis order
dislocation of time - at time i would try to think back even a few mintues before the presence and i had no idea of what had taken place say 3 mintues earlyer in time ..yet 10 mintues past and i remember it clearly
miss placement of time and space ,-- when one member of my team says i was there and i see him from a place 200 ft away from where he says i was and i can not explan how this happend . i can only conclued one of a few concluessions , one i was in some kind of open air gas pocket that had no smell or noticeable effects untll it was to late to notice the effects frist hand or some other event was takeing place at this site ..

a oderless gas could explan a good part of what took place but not all of what took place

i will be totally honest with you Oro i dont know what was causeing the effects on us . i only know they were real and not just some effect from just a gas of some kind ...is it posable i would have to say yes . but IMHO that is not what was takeing place the reason i say that is the one main facter ,that told me something was takeing place .. my brother never came into the site yet his time span remains unchanged , and he beleives he saw me at one place and talked to me .. yet word for word i saw him and talk to him yet secounds later,i was 200 ft away with a full memery of walking to that place yet no time had past .. that logically to me is crazy and imposable .. yet i know it took place ...how do you move 200ft in 2 secounds , it would normally take 10 mintues to get from the one location to the next yet . i can not explan how this happen or what caused it , and it was not the only time it took place . i walked back that same dirrection later and the same effect took place just on me ...

i am at a loss of words to explan what this is.. i can only say it was some kind of time warp ...some kind of portal .. the only diffrence at this piont is the real location of this site has been defind and this was the secound time this effect had been noted in two of the 3 expedition so the effects have taken place on two diffrent expedition with in a 100 ft of each other ...

what ever this is that is takeing place is at site #4 , we have not seen or felt these effect any where else so far and the effects last maybe 10-15mintues after you leave the site ,so as your walking you start to recover over time of a few mintues out to about 15 mintues ,, thats the only reason i beleive logically it could be some kind of gas pocket

maybe the effects of the magneticfield and the gas could cause these reactions but that would not explan what he saw from out side of the site looking in .. he even ask me at one time .. "how did you get over there " so i have to beleive that the site has a set boundery around it ...i beleive the answer is not as easy as reality tells us in this case . the answer is he never saw me go from one place to the other because i was not in the same reality he was when it took place ,,,...

i got to say it sounds like the movie taken but , i dont know any other way to discribe what is takeing place at this site ...

i can only say .. " am i to close " is this where people are vanishing to ...it is far enough away from any known trail no one would hear them or see them vanish ..

i beleive i have found something and you were right Oro i dont fully under stand what it is yet ..

Highmountain

Mar 31, 2004
New Mexico
BB: Trying to put myself in your shoes it seems to me it might be important to go to some lengths to establish in your own mind by empirical evidence whether you're dealing with 'natural' phenomena compounding to play tricks on the human brain, or some other phenomenon that can't be explained by conventional, mainstream experience.

Might be a good idea to try to find the physical boundaries of the area where it happens, and whether it happens gradually or suddenly. Might also be a good idea for one person to stay outside the boundaries while another went in each with a walkie-talkie and a tape recorder so's to compare notes while things are going on.

Each with a camera with a DATE/TIME stamp capability taking pictures of one another and what's around each might offer you a better idea whether it's a time-warp or a mind warp resulting from something residual at the place, but explainable if enough careful investigation and observation goes into finding out.

The reason I say this is more a matter of fleshing out possibilities concerning how much risk of something unexpected happening, and what those risks are, along with how and whether to approach and deal with them.

Just musing

Jack

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
i agree 100% bu when do you know you have found this type of effect takeing place most often a few time after it has already takeing place .. that is where we areat now ...

and yes i fully agree . i am postive at this piont walking into this site with out protection is foolish ..

to say i think i found a treasure site but its in some kind of time warp .. makes me want to roll onthe floor lol but its a reality ....

i got to ask you who do you think would beleive you enough to go with you into a site like this .. they would have to be crazy or have a death wish ...lol i cant even type this with out lol ...

thank about it . joe whats over there ...joe ?

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
i dont know alot about what is happending but one thing i am sure of .. joe is going frist ! ...lol

Highmountain

Mar 31, 2004
New Mexico
the blindbowman said:
i agree 100% bu when do you know you have found this type of effect takeing place most often a few time after it has already takeing place .. that is where we areat now ...

and yes i fully agree . i am postive at this piont walking into this site with out protection is foolish ..

to say i think i found a treasure site but its in some kind of time warp .. makes me want to roll onthe floor lol but its a reality ....

i got to ask you who do you think would beleive you enough to go with you into a site like this .. they would have to be crazy or have a death wish ...lol i cant even type this with out lol ...

thank about it . joe whats over there ...joe ?

BB: Got to know what your dealing with before you can know how or whether to deal with it. A couple of Cold War vintage US Army surplus gas masks would be cheap and narrow things down a bunch.

Jack

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
i got a small oxgen bottle about hour of oxgen thin down it can last about 1 1/2 hours ....this was my next step .. till i realized just how much the site had effected me with out me being aware of it ...and yes i agree this is where people vanished and slow safity minded is the only way to aproche this site ...

i did not want to make a scene at the site and have someone notice a fool walking around with a gas mask on .. but it may still happen ...lol

the thing that gets me most .. is this is nota unknown effect , it is rare but there are other reports of these effects happening to other people . just few ever recover enough from the effects to relocate a site .. i do have this site defind ...and at this piont i would have to agree with you it may be the next step ..

i saw things like this and thaught that was for TV rateings , it change my mind about things like this ...

K

Kentucky Kache

Does this have something to do with an arch way?
Also, what makes you think you have a treasure site there?

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
"Does this have something to do with an arch way" good question , i am not sure yet ...

"what makes you think you have a treasure site there"

is that not matter of what treasure means to you ...?

someone or a lot of someones went to a lot of work to keep this site hidden . i beleive there is a logical reason why .., if this is chicomoztoc the reasons could be endless to keep it hidden .. for its a secerd place , that dose not mean gold or silver or some wealth you can put in your pocket and walk away with .. if it is chicomoztoc it is nothing less then the birth place of man kind as we know it ....

i dont know about the rest of you out there .. but if some of the tribes did make catcoms and came out of those catcoms after the great flood ,i sure want to know HOW..?are there crystall skulls at this site good question .. the fact remains what is treasure and who is asking ...and why ?

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
let me ask all of you a good question long ago a culture beleive they were savages yet time has shown we in fact were far less cultured then they were and still are ...

my question to you as a modern culture ...who dose this site belong to . the native american's or the 7 tribes before we renamed them ...? who 's secerd place will this be come...? will it remain the secerd place of the seven tribes . or will it become the next stop for any tom dick and harry to walk up and deface what they have willing given their lifes to protect .. i am sorry maybe its the red blood in me talking and maybe the red blood long to speak out from my past .. but i do not see it as most of you do ...if your laws can protect the wealth of white men let it do the same for them ad their secerd places ...if i feel the modern culture will deface this site .. i will never speak of it again and i will gladdly go to my place in the spirit world with a smile on my face ,knowing your pockets hold nothing and my spirit runth over with the freedom to help protect what made them part of me , even if it means protecting the site from this old copperheaded shaman.....one dose not learn true wisdom . he sense it and becomes what it is ....for who is the maker of images .???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread