Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,

Some of you may have missed my last three videos where my buddy and I found a foggy field of dreams. Here's links to the videos as well as some photos of the finds. Stunning stuff we pulled near the end of 2022. You'll definitely want to catch my next video coming out on Friday where we hunt a U.S. Cavalry camp in Louisiana. The following week after that, the video is called "Spanish Silver and a Sword Belt Plate." :headbang: I don't post as often here anymore, so please sub on YouTube or follow on Instagram if you'd like to keep up with my finds and lots of other content including relic ID's and history spotlights. There are also dozens and dozens of keepers which don't appear below. Please enjoy.

When I first walked into the field, I dug a piece of a mangled Enfield trigger guard and popped out a solid silver c.1810-1820 fork which weighs almost two ounces of coin silver!

IMG_3395.jpeg

IMG_3398.jpeg

Also got some newer coins including IHP's, V and Shield nickels, and a crusty 1883 Seated Dime:
IMG_3405.jpeg

IMG_3419.jpeg

Ladies' or child-sized pocket watch, and an 1860s Seven Sorrows medallion with memento mori skull, and it's in French!
IMG_3476.jpeg

IMG_3484.jpeg

I also got a nice 1830s one-piece sporting button depicting a running boar:
IMG_3635 (1).PNG

I EYEBALLED a Civil War U.S. plate where it had washed out of the ground! (You'll have to check out the Part 3 video for that one :) )

Close to dark I dug a rosette. Not sure what it was I carefully wrapped it up so that it could come home safely with me. When I cleaned it I was shocked to see a M1863 "Intertwined U.S.A." Civil War artillery rosette!
IMG_3597.jpeg

IMG_3598 (1).jpeg

Cheers,

Buck

Last edited:
Upvote 28

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,

Some of you may have missed my last three videos where my buddy and I found a foggy field of dreams. Here's links to the videos as well as some photos of the finds. Stunning stuff we pulled near the end of 2022. You'll definitely want to catch my next video coming out on Friday where we hunt a U.S. Cavalry camp in Louisiana. The following week after that, the video is called "Spanish Silver and a Sword Belt Plate." :headbang: I don't post as often here anymore, so please sub on YouTube or follow on Instagram if you'd like to keep up with my finds and lots of other content including relic ID's and history spotlights. There are also dozens and dozens of keepers which don't appear below. Please enjoy.

When I first walked into the field, I dug a piece of a mangled Enfield trigger guard and popped out a solid silver c.1810-1820 fork which weighs almost one ounce of coin silver!

View attachment 2065887

View attachment 2065889
Also got some newer coins including IHP's, V and Shield nickels, and a crusty 1883 Seated Dime:
View attachment 2065890
View attachment 2065891
Ladies' or child-sized pocket watch, and an 1860s Seven Sorrows medallion with memento mori skull, and it's in French! View attachment 2065892
View attachment 2065893
View attachment 2065894

I EYEBALLED a Civil War U.S. plate where it had washed out of the ground! (You'll have to check out the Part 3 video for that one :) )

Close to dark I dug a rosette. Not sure what it was I carefully wrapped it up so that it could come home safely with me. When I cleaned it I was shocked to see a M1863 "Intertwined U.S.A." Civil War artillery rosette!
View attachment 2065895
View attachment 2065896

Cheers,

Buck

Very Nice!!!! Congrats!!!!

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go. I kind of like the gesture the fork is making!:laughing7:
Haha yeah it was saying “fork you” to me when I woke it up from its dirt nap! 😂😂😂

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello All,

When I first walked into the field, I dug a piece of a mangled Enfield trigger guard and popped out a solid silver c.1810-1820 fork which weighs almost two ounces of coin silver!

View attachment 2065887

View attachment 2065889
View attachment 2065890
View attachment 2065891
Ladies' or child-sized pocket watch, and an 1860s Seven Sorrows medallion with memento mori skull, and it's in French! View attachment 2065892
View attachment 2065893
View attachment 2065894

View attachment 2065895
View attachment 2065896

Cheers,

Buck

Nice finds Buck. It’s always nice to find that next great spot. Killer plate

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Buck. It’s always nice to find that next great spot. Killer plate
Thanks my friend! It’s a shame we’ve gridded it all out now but we will be back to hit it again in the future

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread