"The Hunt" - NEW Volvo Treasure Hunt!!!!

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: "The Hunt" - NEW Volvo Treasure Hunt!!!!

That's great to hear Gypsyheart! I really hope there are T-net members representing us well in those final 7 contestants... let's just hope it's not rigged like every stinkin' reality show on TV!! lol Wouldn't that be terrible?? ;) Personally, I don't know if I care if I win or not... but if it were between you and I, I would have to say that I would rather you go for it since you've got more experience than myself. And you'd probably stand a greater chance to kick those other 6 people's butts than I would! ;D Anywho, good luck with it and *be patient*...

Bran <><

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

Thanks ....but what is the chances of the thousands of people entered in this contest of me being chosen as a final 7....hahahahaha......About the same as me getting to the bottom of Oak Island any time soon...hahaha....but the fun is the hunt and at least making it to the end.
So if any treasurenet member wants help with the clues KGC and I can help you ,after we figure each one out. But if you do happen to hit that final destination and be a final 7 , you are all on your own ,because we have a plan .....LOL....and we will be driving that Black Pearl Volvo!!!

Attachments

• POTC.jpg
    POTC.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 401

KGCnewbieseeker

Oct 29, 2005
FL

AAWWWW thanks gypsi now im gonna be drooling over that pic insted of doing the clues!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think that who ever wins should have treasure nets tee sent to them to reprsent the site!!!

how much press would that gain!!! you hear that mods???? ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I certainly agree with that KGC! A T-net shirt would be awesome... since you KNOW it's gonna be aired on every news station around!! lol

Bran <><

AA23

Apr 24, 2005
Colorado
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I really hope you guys win that would be way cool and if you were to be wearing a treasure net t-shirt that would just be a cherry on top as far as im concerned well good luck guys, please keep us updated.

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains

After you guys win and dig this up are you going with:

distilled water
wd-40
or olive oil to soak clean?

Postalrevnant

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread