Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello IPIU

Yes indeed I have had the privilage of visting that site also Tiahuanaco which is much much older than Inca also known as Puma Punku. Some scholars believe it was the parent civilization before the Incas and several displaced tribes migrated north and created Cuzco. When Cuzco city state of the Incas became strong they returned to the mother land which has been in a state of kaos. The Aymara people there today have no concept of origins of the site in question. There has been some claims the site is several thousand years old. Even when the Incas took control of the region they understood the significance of the site by incorporating its deities into their empire and venerating them. There must of been some culture exchange or handed down knowlege as in some parts of the site keyways were cut into the rock then filled in with molten copper acted as pins to hold slabs of stone together. This bit of amazing technology can be found at high Inca sites around Cuzco.

Crow
===========================================================
Crow,
You mentioned the "keyways" which were used to hold the huge blocks together. I am pretty sure you have seen these elsewhere as I have. In Egypt, Greece, Mexico etc.
To me the underlying mystery would be WHO brought that technology to those totally independent cultures? I just find "real" history so much more exciting than what was taught in schools.
Thanks for your contributions

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, may I point out that just filling the cut with molten copper would't do it. There would be no restraining on the upper rock They have to make the dual cuts then fashion the insert to a hammer fit on the lower rock. The upper part would be a loose ft in order to position the upper rock.

As for the verticle fit ---

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, may I point out that just filling the cut with molten copper would't do it. There would be no restraining on the upper rock They have to make the dual cuts then fashion the insert to a hammer fit on the lower rock. The upper part would be a loose ft in order to position the upper rock.

==========================================
AND,,
On top of all that,,, there were "knobs" much like the "biscuits" that are used to join wood together.
The huge blocks MUST be "locked from all directions.
I have seen old images of the "top" of megalithic blocks with those carved "biscuits" in place and in other images I saw corresponding set of matching notches for them to fit into.
The PRE FLOOD world was much different than we are led to believe. Sure there were the hunter-gatherers.
BUT there also were very sophisticated civilizations/societies which had working knowledge of high level mathematics, earth sciences and astronomy.
In MY opinion, we HAVE been lied to for the entire existence of "civilized" time.
Some GROUP IS with-holding information on the real truth of the origins and purpose of mankind.
And from what I am reading-seeing,,, it was NOT good.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Those keys were used for horizontal stability. No need for vertical stability - gravity takes care of that. This technique is not high technology per se, but the cutting and dressing of the blocks - which create tight enough fits to make use of the keys possible - is the impressive evidence. The Tiahuanaco ruins have not been adequately explained, IMO - especially the construction of the Puma Punku blocks.

pumapunku_blocks.jpg

Last edited:

davegerber

Jul 13, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've heard about Inca treasure one legend. Often, they hiding treasures near river, where they was cleaning and washing up. I found this info in one old almanac.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 10, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being a writer, I guess that there are lot of other situations that should need to be considered because there must a change in the inca treasure finding.

gflores71

Nov 26, 2005
Central Coast, CA / Bolivia
Detector(s) used
White's V3, MXT All Pro, DFX, XLPro,TM-808, TDI-SL with 25" coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember that the Inca were only in the Bolivian territory for around 125 years. Most of the finds will be from regional native civilizations of which there are many.
All the findings I have are as such. The inca invaded this territory and basically had warriors and "governors" placed in key points. They were not able to advance any further east towards the forest/jungle areas descending from mountains. This area was dominated by Guarayos who were fierce warriors.
The native highland people did use metals, in the La Paz area they mined for gold. Further south they had silver, this was also found in high concentration in their farming tools. South east from this, within the mountain ranges copper.
The eastern Guarayos remained in the stone age until trade was made posible with the Spaniards.

G

musichistory

Jan 9, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They had more than silver in the south.

South Sea mariner

Nov 5, 2016
At sea my ship
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It strange people in the west have an absolute fascination with the Incas yet few are aware there was actually many other cultures just as advanced as the Incas, virtually unknown outside of Peru, Bolivia and Chile.

The Incas called their land Tawantinsuyu, or "Land of the Four Quarters

Mal

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread