tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been a very busy fella lately and haven't had much time to relax. The mining industry is going bonkers and I'm texting, talking and visiting customers way after hours on all the hoopla of start ups and get'n crap going. This last few weeks I did get through some beautiful fall scenery. Seems the whole world is running behind as I was even out in California and saw hundreds of container ships out on the water waiting to be docked and unloaded. From the air as I flew out of John Wayne Airport you could see container ships as far up and down the cost to each horizon. Back home I saw the first hint of the coming season ahead. Just don't know if old man winters gonna slow things down enough so I have a chance to catch up ?

Attachments

• 20211004_173157.jpg
    20211004_173157.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 56
  • 20211004_165510.jpg
    20211004_165510.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 50
  • 20211006_100033.jpg
    20211006_100033.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 51
  • 20211006_135719.jpg
    20211006_135719.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 52
  • 20211009_140257.jpg
    20211009_140257.jpg
    329.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 20211014_132830.jpg
    20211014_132830.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 57

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been a very busy fella lately and haven't had much time to relax. The mining industry is going bonkers and I'm texting, talking and visiting customers way after hours on all the hoopla of start ups and get'n crap going. This last few weeks I did get through some beautiful fall scenery. Seems the whole world is running behind as I was even out in California and saw hundreds of container ships out on the water waiting to be docked and unloaded. From the air as I flew out of John Wayne Airport you could see container ships as far up and down the cost to each horizon. Back home I saw the first hint of the coming season ahead. Just don't know if old man winters gonna slow things down enough so I have a chance to catch up ?
The scenery is so beautiful thanks for sharing and hope the container ship’s crisis gets better

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love the yellow leaves very beautiful

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good pics and hear that about no time to relax. This is supposed to be a slow time for us but I'm doin 80 hr. weeks. Can't wait til ski season starts and it really gets busy.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good pics and hear that about no time to relax. This is supposed to be a slow time for us but I'm doin 80 hr. weeks. Can't wait til ski season starts and it really gets busy.

I really don't know what's going on, I've been getting hit with a constant barrage of demands from the mining industry. Its got me up and working early in the morning and running all over in a few cases to the wee hours of the next morning. It's strange but I believe I'm kinda addicted to it after so many years of just going at an even pace.

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful pictures, Tamrock! Thanks for sharing them. :headbang:

Hey Billb, don't you have a lot of fall color in upstate New York?

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful pictures, Tamrock! Thanks for sharing them. :headbang:

Hey Billb, don't you have a lot of fall color in upstate New York?
Yes most of the leaves have fallen by now and it seems that the oaks are the last to fall..This fall we had a lot of rain and wind and the pretty leaves did not last
I’ love the color yellow and I like to add some blue and purple when I plant flowers .also
I saw a tv show recently where in Colorado In September many many people make reservations to see and also take pictures of the leaves turning yellow in the hills

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread