OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I found one of it..I will try to search it again, I have a document of it somewhere in my computer. There is a stone If I am not mistaken, on Locust level or in a property of Paschal which also came from the Peaks of Otter(note that this is not the stone that was sent to the Washington Monument). Also, there is something like a stone from the Peaks of otter that was turned into a gravestone..

I will recheck again tonight. I am 100% sure that there is a document of it. I will let you know.

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also. Please if possible, give me a data about this exact version of first Voyage. Who exactly made this, when was this made, when was it published and who published.

In the Beale papers it was said that "and endorsed not to be delivered until June, 1832"

I am very interested to know more about this version.

(I am asking because I don't have data of this one, all I know is that the first English version was in 1816)

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will also be posting some similarities from the letter of TJB to Morriss based on this questionable key.

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you know what happened in 1812? Do you know about the Stones? Do you know about Edinburgh review?

stone1812.png

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyway, even with a lot of "coincidences" we have, as long as we cant solve the Key problem, or find data about James Jopling, all of this will be considered as fake/hoax or :icon_scratch:

One of the HUGE issues that new Beale researchers suffer is their lack of understanding regarding the looooong history of prior, (and very capable and very thorough), research that's already been conducted on the tale. Years later they begin to understand a portion of this and also why so many have concluded the story to be just another treasure tale. Everyone from Christopher Columbus to Jean Lafitte already having already been thoroughly picked apart, just to name a few. On top of this the story itself has been very-very thoroughly and accurately picked apart as well, the facts simply proving that the grand adventure as described in the story never took place, and so on and so on. This is exactly where you're at now, questioning why so many long time researchers of this tale have already concluded it to be nothing more then just another treasure tale. You can't expect these people to rehash all of this loooooong history, yet again and again, it's just something you'll have to learn for yourself on down the road. That might take a few months or many years but you too will eventually arrive there and for all of the same reasons.

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can we start picking apart the Christopher Columbus? I want to join too. I have some data that I want to prove as false, and I have data which could be a fact. Can we work together on this?

But to start with, I really wanted information on James Jopling and who made this version of First Voyage..

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stephan Long - "Soon afterwards he led the scientific contingent of the 1819 Yellowstone Expedition to explore the Missouri River." This event and small contingent of men made "national news" and yet a party of 30 leaving Bedford not once, but twice, didn't even make the local news despite everyone in town allegedly knowing the "universally known Beale" and also about his fantastical travels? Nobody who was alive in the area during the period ever recalled this man or his party or his fantastical adventures, never even breathed his name? Not a single word....lol No doubt that during this period in history such an adventure, especially twice, would have been absolutely "monumental news" to both the citizens and the government of this country. So where's all of the references? Fact is, there aren't any references at all and for good reason.......because it never happened! :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stephan Long - "Soon afterwards he led the scientific contingent of the 1819 Yellowstone Expedition to explore the Missouri River." This event and small contingent of men made "national news" and yet a party of 30 leaving Bedford not once, but twice, didn't even make the local news despite everyone in town allegedly knowing the "universally known Beale" and also about his fantastical travels? Nobody who was alive in the area during the period ever recalled this man or his party or his fantastical adventures, never even breathed his name? Not a single word....lol No doubt that during this period in history such an adventure, especially twice, would have been absolutely "monumental news" to both the citizens and the government of this country. So where's all of the references? Fact is, there aren't any references at all and for good reason.......because it never happened! :icon_thumright:

How about the group of young men removing the stone on top of Sharp top on the Fourth of July 1820?

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about the use of Aliases? It is possible that TJB is an alias too.

"Display I named name for I in his call it Illustrious King".

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As to how they got the key might be here.

Early History Bedford County-1

The early settlers of the county were chiefly from England and Scotland, with small groups of Irish, Welsh and French. Later many Scotch-Irish and some Germans came from Pennsylvania down the Shenandoah Valley and per*haps over the Blue Ridge. Before the county was formed much land had been acquired by individuals through pur*chase and through grants from the king. It is estimated that from 150 to 200 plantations were already set up by 1754. Among the very early settlers are seen the names Callaway, Talbot, Ewing, Phelps, Anthony, Early, Cobbs, Bramlett, Walker, Woodson, Burks, Markham, Horsley, Tate, Meade, and Pane.

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about the group of young men removing the stone on top of Sharp top on the Fourth of July 1820?

And?....So?.....I'm sure you can find all manner of local events in 1817 through 1822 that you could likewise connect to the story in the Beale Papers somehow if you set your mind to it. "First and foremost"......you have to establish that something in the Beale Papers regarding Beale, the party, and the adventure is actually supported. Seems to me that the minute we start substituting what is written with alternate avenues then we're actually declaring the author of this "alleged true tale" to be nothing more then a big fat liar, so why on earth take his word for anything, especially if we can't substantiate a single claim he has made?.....

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just wondering.

If the party wanted to be anonymous, why would they bother saying to everyone they met on the road that they have gold and silver with them?

As if we want them to shout and be noticed which contradicts the purpose of them making the ciphers. It was as if we are looking for a solid proof that someone recorded or saw the Beale party because 1 guys there named Thomas J. Beale said they are carrying Gold and Silver that they will hide in Bedford.
If we could find even one data about this, then the party already failed of being anonymous from the start. Why make the ciphers and at the end you wanted people to know who you are and what you are bringing?

As for the "establish that something in the Beale Papers regarding Beale, the party, and the adventure is actually supported".

Why do we need to rely everything on the Beale Papers? It was picked apart by countless experts for how many years now, yet they still could not find a hint on how to solve the remaining ciphers. The best computers or programs already revealed that the message should not have a correct grammar, why insist that there should be a correct one?

As Albert Einstein said that...
“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just wondering.

If the party wanted to be anonymous, why would they bother saying to everyone they met on the road that they have gold and silver with them?

As if we want them to shout and be noticed which contradicts the purpose of them making the ciphers. It was as if we are looking for a solid proof that someone recorded or saw the Beale party because 1 guys there named Thomas J. Beale said they are carrying Gold and Silver that they will hide in Bedford.
If we could find even one data about this, then the party already failed of being anonymous from the start. Why make the ciphers and at the end you wanted people to know who you are and what you are bringing?

As for the "establish that something in the Beale Papers regarding Beale, the party, and the adventure is actually supported".

Why do we need to rely everything on the Beale Papers? It was picked apart by countless experts for how many years now, yet they still could not find a hint on how to solve the remaining ciphers. The best computers or programs already revealed that the message should not have a correct grammar, why insist that there should be a correct one?

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”

So, in wanting to remain anonymous, a portion of the party shows up in Bedford and recruits an outsider (Morriss) who is eventually informed as to the party's real activities by way of letter. In the meantime the alleged "universally known" leader of the party becomes a huge hit with all of the locals and ladies so he can continue to remain "anonymous" in between the party's two fantastical and historic trips into the uncharted Spanish territories in the west. :laughing7:

The above would also apply to people who keep trying to manufacture reality out of fiction, yes? :laughing7:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And speaking of "anonymous".......thirty "American Men" showing up in Santa Fe in 1817/1821 isn't how they stay "anonymous." One of the biggest complaints De Onis had against the United States was in regards to all of the Americans who continued encroaching on Spanish territories, some of them even having been thrown in jail in Santa Fe. So very-very clearly, people who continue to buy into the details in the Beale Paper story clearly do not know their history on all fronts. The process of refining gold from the described region wasn't even available for another 40 years, the loss of gold using the existing refining processes that were available resulting in a 50 to 70% loss of the gold being refined. And I could go on and on but to no avail as you are obviously sold on this tale of fantastical treasure being true, even if you have to change every single detail in that story in order to make it so. :laughing7:

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And speaking of "anonymous".......thirty "American Men" showing up in Santa Fe in 1817/1821 isn't how they stay "anonymous." One of the biggest complaints De Onis had against the United States was in regards to all of the Americans who continued encroaching on Spanish territories, some of them even having been thrown in jail in Santa Fe. So very-very clearly, people who continue to buy into the details in the Beale Paper story clearly do not know their history on all fronts. The process of refining gold from the described region wasn't even available for another 40 years, the loss of gold using the existing refining processes that were available resulting in a 50 to 70% loss of the gold being refined. And I could go on and on but to no avail as you are obviously sold on this tale of fantastical treasure being true, even if you have to change every single detail in that story in order to make it so. :laughing7:

Tale that may be fact or fiction, a questionable story and questionable answers we need to look at. We need to check every details of it.

As for the refining thing, when exactly was refining became known in the US? What year? and who started it first?

Base on google..

In nature, gold nuggets are not pure gold. They are a combination of minerals, known as ore. The metal can be removed from the ore in a process known as smelting, in which the minerals are separated by melting point. Smelt gold is more pure than the original ore product, but can still contain impurities such as sliver, copper and platinum. A second refinement can be done by dissolving the smelt gold in a combination of acids; a method known as aqua regia refinement. The result is gold that is 99.95 percent pure.

What if they just smelt it? Did they just went there and pick up gold nuggets? Or did the crush rocks and process it?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread