OP
OP
R

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first photo is very close to the look out cotton wood stand. A little more to the left you will find a trail that circles a pile of good size rocks. Your bottom photos is pretty much useless. But you’re right the eye in the sky sometimes don’t help the view but when you wait for the sun to shine on the hidden canyon you will get the view your looking for and its part of one of the clue which states that you must wait to see the face of the hidden canyon. It is drawn on top of Julia’s stone cipher map. That stone map was found by peralta’s family member. He drew it on a ledger because you can’t carry the stone with you everywhere you go and it is possible that he destroyed the stone. It has been said that he found it in the foot hills near the Apache trail Salt River crossing and according to the symbolic cipher it makes sense. Julia’s map is related to the other stones and carries information about the location of the Peralta stones that were found at a later time. It’s all in the cipher and original I didn’t want to share all the knowledge of deciphering because you could use it to define other ciphered treasure maps, such the one on Oak Island. but now I’m passed that and I’m going to explain the ciphers in detail for does who want to learn more of deciphering. I’m happy for you and the decision you have to make being that spring is among us. There is no wrong or right decision at this point as long you base it on your research and knowledge. I will take my hat off if you’re right and if you’re not I wouldn’t worry too much cause it happens to the best of us. I train to decipher cipher treasure maps and I strictly rely on that information. Somewhere down the line someone is going to need a place to investigate and this place is going to surprise them. good luck on your venture and be safe! I’m going to proceed with training those who want to learn. I’m posting below the face of the hidden canyon just in case you happened to have the time to overlook the eastern summit from the lookout area. Good luck! Again!

Attachments

• IMG_0629.jpeg
    IMG_0629.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 14

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread