"The Lue Map and the Nazi Connection -2. Continuation of the topic."

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Greetings to all treasure hunters.​

I sincerely wish everyone a successful hunt in search of relics.​

For those who are interested in the topic of my first story, I decided to continue, in the form of a short cycle - "questions and answers". (if someone is interested in the topic, you can join a kind of quiz) The first steps in deciphering the picture. Look again at the picture and answer the question - Of the set of symbols in the picture, which one is the most unambiguous and understandable?
And here is the first hint.

Attachments

• кар.png
    кар.png
    146.3 KB · Views: 142
OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Приветствую всех охотников за сокровищами.​

Искренне желаю всем успешной охоты в поисках реликвий.​

Для тех, кто интересуется темой моего первого рассказа, я решил продолжить, в виде короткого цикла – «Вопросы и ответы». (если кому-то интересна тема, можно присоединиться к своеобразной викторине) Первые шаги в расшифровке картины. Посмотрите еще раз на картинку и ответьте на вопрос – из множества символов на картинке, какой из них самый однозначный и понятный?
И вот первый намек.

Greetings to all treasure hunters.​

I sincerely wish everyone a successful hunt in search of relics.​

For those who are interested in the topic of my first story, I decided to continue, in the form of a short cycle - "questions and answers". (if someone is interested in the topic, you can join a kind of quiz) The first steps in deciphering the picture. Look again at the picture and answer the question - Of the set of symbols in the picture, which one is the most unambiguous and understandable?
And here is the first hint.
It is a pity that the topic for a continuation is quickly closed. I would like to continue. Whoever answers the question, what does the symbol of the sun have to do with it correctly, he will embark on the right path of unraveling.

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is a pity that the topic for a continuation is quickly closed. I would like to continue. Whoever answers the question, what does the symbol of the sun have to do with it correctly, he will embark on the right path of unraveling.
My favorite movie character is Dr. Henry Walton "Indiana" Jones Jr. He could easily answer that question. :)

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know that that’s why I’m asking you
Ramiro, the sun matters because it indicates the time of day (but what time and what day?) Everything is indicated on the map. Then you will have to think for yourself and go through this path.

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your right! Sergei! The eye, sun, pyramid, have some connection as far as similar symbols on a dollar bill. Otto the map maker is using them in a different way to help you find the location of his treasure. The sun is important cause it can be used to define north, south, east, and west. The shade can be used to define the position of a certain object. These and many other clues need to be noticed in order to decipher his map. He used so many symbols to make the cipher harder to figure out? He happens to break the record of the number of symbols on a cipher map. The Templars used older style of symbols with more than one meaning to simplify their maps. So Otto is just showing off his knowledge which he attained from confiscated Templar writings. My money is on the lower part of New Mexico and you can choose different, but the map is going to lead us to the place in question don’t need to worry about who is right or wrong? Because the map is going to decide for us? So we must follow Otto’s instructions. We need to unfold the map as he instructed by using the keys. So you need to throw away the map that you just posted and bring back the original map that you posted in the first thread. Every one needs to have this map available in their hands if they are going to follow the proper way in decipher this map. So if you could bring back that map it would be greatly appreciate unless someone else wants to do it. I am only going to describe the keys and how to use them. You have to unlock the window by using a pencil and a ruler. You said it your self, he added certain keys that had to be used to unlock the cipher map. I’ll help you if you bring back that map that we need. See you tomorrow

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your right! Sergei! The eye, sun, pyramid, have some connection as far as similar symbols on a dollar bill. Otto the map maker is using them in a different way to help you find the location of his treasure. The sun is important cause it can be used to define north, south, east, and west. The shade can be used to define the position of a certain object. These and many other clues need to be noticed in order to decipher his map. He used so many symbols to make the cipher harder to figure out? He happens to break the record of the number of symbols on a cipher map. The Templars used older style of symbols with more than one meaning to simplify their maps. So Otto is just showing off his knowledge which he attained from confiscated Templar writings. My money is on the lower part of New Mexico and you can choose different, but the map is going to lead us to the place in question don’t need to worry about who is right or wrong? Because the map is going to decide for us? So we must follow Otto’s instructions. We need to unfold the map as he instructed by using the keys. So you need to throw away the map that you just posted and bring back the original map that you posted in the first thread. Every one needs to have this map available in their hands if they are going to follow the proper way in decipher this map. So if you could bring back that map it would be greatly appreciate unless someone else wants to do it. I am only going to describe the keys and how to use them. You have to unlock the window by using a pencil and a ruler. You said it your self, he added certain keys that had to be used to unlock the cipher map. I’ll help you if you bring back that map that we need. See you tomorrow
Dear Ramiro, thank you for such a voluminous comment. A little lost the thread of your reasoning (translation difficulties). I personally do not need any keys, I have had them for a long time, since I decrypted the card. This discussion is for readers to try to figure it out for themselves in more detail. And since, for a number of reasons, I myself cannot personally come to the place and open the vault, what else remains for me? And yes, all these, as you put it, are heaps of symbols, not for deciphering difficulties, they all have their own meaning and are important details of the picture.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread