traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a lot of activity in this forum, so I will play for a while...full disclosure "I am not a treasure hunter"...I am a researcher and historian. I am more interested in the origin story of the LUE even though most are after either the (1) solve of the LUE MAP (2) or the recovery. sdcfia comments are spot on. a lot of chatter, no details one can sink their teeth into and go research. So I pose this question to traveller 777, Segei 3, and others...where did the LUE Map come from? Who crafted it? and why? Theories abound, so don't bother rehashing them. If you have something NEW or INTERESTING to offer, I am game. Please do carry on.
Sworn to secrecy. Sorry. I just know a guy. Or girl. They are likely reading so if they want to speak they can speak. I know nothing.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sworn to secrecy. Sorry. I just know a guy. Or girl. They are likely reading so if they want to speak they can speak. I know nothing.
Was high ranking Nazi officer captured in WWII swore he knew location of Lue treasure.Offered to trade to his captors for his freedom.Suspicious Russians,not believing him,sent him to Eastern Front as replacement in Russian mine finding Corps. Never got chance to reveal location,located one of own countries mines,hard way!

Dirt1955

Mar 10, 2015
Orange County, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
traveller777, respect your position. The origin story surrounding the LUE map has nothing to do with the solve of the map or finding of the treasure. Back to the challenge from Sergei 3.

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been sworn to secrecy, but a member on here states they solved the puzzle and found the treasure. I think it is the same one you are talking about. Maybe they will comment on here. But they may not. They are like a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.
Dear traveller777, to whom did you swore to keep a secret? :dontknow::dontknow: And what secret, dear, are we talking about? There is a drawing of the map, and everyone can read this drawing!

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a lot of activity in this forum, so I will play for a while...full disclosure "I am not a treasure hunter"...I am a researcher and historian. I am more interested in the origin story of the LUE even though most are after either the (1) solve of the LUE MAP (2) or the recovery. sdcfia comments are spot on. a lot of chatter, no details one can sink their teeth into and go research. So I pose this question to traveller 777, Segei 3, and others...where did the LUE Map come from? Who crafted it? and why? Theories abound, so don't bother rehashing them. If you have something NEW or INTERESTING to offer, I am game. Please do carry on.
To the question of the map and who created it, if you carefully read my first story and all my comments, then you would understand that my hero of the story (a real character), who was in my lyrical digressions in the comments, created it.

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was high ranking Nazi officer captured in WWII swore he knew location of Lue treasure.Offered to trade to his captors for his freedom.Suspicious Russians,not believing him,sent him to Eastern Front as replacement in Russian mine finding Corps. Never got chance to reveal location,located one of own countries mines,hard way!
"Was a high-ranking Nazi officer captured during World War II, swore he knew the location of Liu's treasure. He offered to trade his captors for his freedom." What a blatant lie! The author of the map, (my respected hero "Otto") was indeed a high-ranking Nazi officer, and he had such an opportunity to buy his life, in 1945, in exchange for information about the treasure, but he simply smirked and chose the date of his death himself.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Yet another terrific LUE excuse. This one's timely too - blame them damned Ruskies. Hell, maybe the terrible LUE secret is also on Hunter's laptop. [Ha ha. Good one, Crash - wink - jab.] Seriously, the more I don't hear, the more I tend to accept that this is all a clever practical joke perpetrated on the gullible by a cynical Charles Dean Miller.

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
"Was a high-ranking Nazi officer captured during World War II, swore he knew the location of Liu's treasure. He offered to trade his captors for his freedom." What a blatant lie! The author of the map, (my respected hero "Otto") was indeed a high-ranking Nazi officer, and he had such an opportunity to buy his life, in 1945, in exchange for information about the treasure, but he simply smirked and chose the date of his death himself.
Yeah, yeah, sure. Otto - what a saint. OK, Sergei 3: ball's back in your court.

To all posting on this thread: Prove me wrong - solve the damned cartoon map and then show us what's there.

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yet another terrific LUE excuse. This one's timely too - blame them damned Ruskies. Hell, maybe the terrible LUE secret is also on Hunter's laptop. [Ha ha. Good one, Crash - wink - jab.] Seriously, the more I don't hear, the more I tend to accept that this is all a clever practical joke perpetrated on the gullible by a cynical Charles Dean Miller.
Amazing, what a conclusion! And here, some notorious Russian agents? Are you, dear sir, (or, dear lady), at least trying to make sense of it? Or is it just that they are set to criticize everything and everyone?

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, yeah, sure. Otto - what a saint. OK, Sergei 3: ball's back in your court.

To all posting on this thread: Prove me wrong - solve the damned cartoon map and then show us what's there.
Dear sdcfia. I am unable to prove anything to you personally, judging by my repeated explanations of my arguments and explanations, you simply ignore them. Please ask specific questions so that I can simply answer them.

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear sdcfia. I am unable to prove anything to you personally, judging by my repeated explanations of my arguments and explanations, you simply ignore them. Please ask specific questions so that I can simply answer them.
Although, perhaps I shouldn't have raised this topic on this site. I apologize for the treacherous introduction to the respected Treasurenet.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A blatant pulling of your leg Komrad! Hyperbole,a yarn so obviously a yarn that most anyone could see it. Take your self a bit less seriously,Nyet?

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was a joke Komrad. That,s all. Not Charles Dean Miller being though!:laughing7:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Please ask specific questions so that I can simply answer them.
OK, Sergei 3, one specific question:
Step by step, explaining each step as you proceed, please decipher the LUE map, terminating at the target coordinates. No cast of characters, political history, complex intrigue or promises of things to come later, please. Just a 1, 2, 3, et al, .... to the end result. You say you can, so do it. Remember, no more excuses.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Step by step, explaining each step as you proceed, please decipher the LUE map, terminating at the target coordinates. No cast of characters, political history, complex intrigue or promises of things to come later, please. Just a 1, 2, 3, et al, .... to the end result. You say you can, so do it. Remember, no more excuses.
I,ll second that!

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just once I,d like to see one of these things brought to fruition and not devolve into what this one has. If you know,tell it Komrad! If you don,t know,shove it! Quit pussy footing around cutesy pooing crap you supposedly know to be fact but won,t tell the facts.Until you do,PFFFFTTTTTT!

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A blatant pulling of your leg Komrad! Hyperbole,a yarn so obviously a yarn that most anyone could see it. Take your self a bit less seriously,Nyet?
By paraphrasing you, you are suggesting that I be less funny. You know, really, the funniest clowns in the circus are those who perform the program with a straight face.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By paraphrasing you, you are suggesting that I be less funny. You know, really, the funniest clowns in the circus are those who perform the program with a straight face.
Don,t know Komrad.Funny good,if not taking you funny enough,I am apologizing.With straight face Komrad. DA!

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Хорошо, Сергей 3, один конкретный вопрос:
Шаг за шагом, объясняя каждый шаг по мере продвижения, пожалуйста, расшифруйте карту LUE, заканчивающуюся на целевых координатах. Никакого состава персонажей, политической истории, сложных интриг или обещаний того, что произойдет позже, пожалуйста. Просто 1, 2, 3 и др., .... к конечному результату. Вы говорите, что можете, так что сделайте это. Помните, больше никаких оправданий.

Thus, you, dear sdcfia, are giving me an ultimatum, either write the full transcript, or don't write at all? It seemed to me that everyone has the right to express their thoughts (if they do not contradict the terms of the site) and since you have long decided for yourself that this is just a cartoon map (although many would disagree with you, because they continue to search), then there is always choice isn't it? What about intellectual property in this case? I have repeatedly voiced the conditions for a complete decryption. And I give only food for the mind of readers. I will continue to give hints and more. If you don't want to be a part of this, it's your right.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thus, you, dear sdcfia, are giving me an ultimatum, either write the full transcript, or don't write at all? It seemed to me that everyone has the right to express their thoughts (if they do not contradict the terms of the site) and since you have long decided for yourself that this is just a cartoon map (although many would disagree with you, because they continue to search), then there is always choice isn't it? What about intellectual property in this case? I have repeatedly voiced the conditions for a complete decryption. And I give only food for the mind of readers. I will continue to give hints and more. If you don't want to be a part of this, it's your right.
You good man Sergei 3! Meaning it seriously,no bull. More power to you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions