OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thus, you, dear sdcfia, are giving me an ultimatum, either write the full transcript, or don't write at all? It seemed to me that everyone has the right to express their thoughts (if they do not contradict the terms of the site) and since you have long decided for yourself that this is just a cartoon map (although many would disagree with you, because they continue to search), then there is always choice isn't it? What about intellectual property in this case? I have repeatedly voiced the conditions for a complete decryption. And I give only food for the mind of readers. I will continue to give hints and more. If you don't want to be a part of this, it's your right.
Hi all. The following information is for your consideration. What do you think unites any map, be it geographical, political, pirate and treasure maps? That's right, this is of course a coordinate system, (latitude and longitude) with the designation of geographical features (land, sea, ocean, rivers, countries, etc.). Only this "cartoon map", as it was called, has the same features (latitudes and longitudes), only in the form of one symbol, and this symbol is the Sun, the rest of the details are coordinate numbers (where exactly, when exactly, depth specifically and how) Understand the simple truth, it was not Charles Dean Miller who first published the map, but "Karl Von Müller" and not the Lue map, but the Lu map. specifically. And if you think that this is the same person and the name of the card is the same, then you are deeply mistaken.

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Thus, you, dear sdcfia, are giving me an ultimatum, either write the full transcript, or don't write at all? It seemed to me that everyone has the right to express their thoughts (if they do not contradict the terms of the site) and since you have long decided for yourself that this is just a cartoon map (although many would disagree with you, because they continue to search), then there is always choice isn't it? What about intellectual property in this case? I have repeatedly voiced the conditions for a complete decryption. And I give only food for the mind of readers. I will continue to give hints and more. If you don't want to be a part of this, it's your right.
I just got a call - it's life calling. You know - reality. Gotta go. So long, it's been nice to know ye.

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got a call - it's life calling. You know - reality. Gotta go. So long, it's been nice to know ye.
Forgive me for everything my friend, I'm really glad to meet you. You look like a poet. Very beautiful tanks (Japanese poems).

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. The following information is for your consideration. What do you think unites any map, be it geographical, political, pirate and treasure maps? That's right, this is of course a coordinate system, (latitude and longitude) with the designation of geographical features (land, sea, ocean, rivers, countries, etc.). Only this "cartoon map", as it was called, has the same features (latitudes and longitudes), only in the form of one symbol, and this symbol is the Sun, the rest of the details are coordinate numbers (where exactly, when exactly, depth specifically and how) Understand the simple truth, it was not Charles Dean Miller who first published the map, but "Karl Von Müller" and not the Lue map, but the Lu map. specifically. And if you think that this is the same person and the name of the card is the same, then you are deeply mistaken.
All my statements on this site, including the first artistic digressions in the dialogues on the first post, were hints that made sense (there wasn’t, just for the beauty of the picture). I give you perhaps the last question, which is also a hint - what time is indicated on this map? I have already fully expressed my opinion on this topic, and it seems to myself, and everyone is pretty bored. Next, try it yourself. Sincerely, Sergey 3.:wave:

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Twice a year, no matter where you are in the world, the sun rises exactly due East and sets exactly due West.
It does not mean the time of year and month, but the hour of the day. What is the time on the clock indicated on the map?

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, if that isn’t the truth? I am impressed with FIREFLASH! You are a smart pirate! The time of the year, including the specific year, plus the time of the sun’s position can at the right time at the right place identify the rock structure that the map is referring to. Because in this location of New Mexico there is no pyramid or Roman pillars? If you stick to what can be true and made upon common sense, you would not be asking ridiculous questions or paying attention to a crazy story. So I’m with those of you who don’t care who made the this crazy cipher map in question. This pirate went overboard trying to make it very hard for someone to figure it out. He makes that point, fore sure! But after all have been said and done l have to give this map an A for crazy, creative and a B- for symbolic application. There several ways to figure out a pirate, one is to ride the magic carpet or the ship he used to navigate. But now pirates use things like cars, trains, and airplanes? So now you half to consider what year? What plane? What time? What state? Of mind? And world are you talking about? And there’s why FIREFLASH takes the lead of approach to a common sense cipher map? Some of you are just making up stories that don’t make sense? Even if you don’t have a car a train or an airplane? You have google earth! There is nothin wrong with that, you just have to learn how to use google earth. You are a terrible pirate if you don’t know how to use that which is available to you because all you are looking for is a simple location that is hard to find because you can’t navigate a map without navigating the area first. If you do not know how to read the map, which you don’t? You must then find it the hard way? What I mean is find the right state by common sense. Know every area of that state and pick a common sense area that a plane could cross over without being detected carrying a heavy load of gold? Coming from Mexico and landing in New Mexico without the gold? Pirates are like magicians! LOL!!! They put up a good show!!! Stick to common sense! Don’t let them fool you!!!! The only way to explain this cipher map is to first find the place so you can fully explain it step by step. You guys keep banging your head against the wall because you are not familiar with the area. There are several things on this map that can tip you off. You have to know the area? The best pirate ( Olivier Levasseur ) said it before a long time ago and his right because if you knew him meant you were with him therefore you would know the area which gave him/her the best possibility of finding the treasure.

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, if that isn’t the truth? I am impressed with FIREFLASH! You are a smart pirate! The time of the year, including the specific year, plus the time of the sun’s position can at the right time at the right place identify the rock structure that the map is referring to. Because in this location of New Mexico there is no pyramid or Roman pillars? If you stick to what can be true and made upon common sense, you would not be asking ridiculous questions or paying attention to a crazy story. So I’m with those of you who don’t care who made the this crazy cipher map in question. This pirate went overboard trying to make it very hard for someone to figure it out. He makes that point, fore sure! But after all have been said and done l have to give this map an A for crazy, creative and a B- for symbolic application. There several ways to figure out a pirate, one is to ride the magic carpet or the ship he used to navigate. But now pirates use things like cars, trains, and airplanes? So now you half to consider what year? What plane? What time? What state? Of mind? And world are you talking about? And there’s why FIREFLASH takes the lead of approach to a common sense cipher map? Some of you are just making up stories that don’t make sense? Even if you don’t have a car a train or an airplane? You have google earth! There is nothin wrong with that, you just have to learn how to use google earth. You are a terrible pirate if you don’t know how to use that which is available to you because all you are looking for is a simple location that is hard to find because you can’t navigate a map without navigating the area first. If you do not know how to read the map, which you don’t? You must then find it the hard way? What I mean is find the right state by common sense. Know every area of that state and pick a common sense area that a plane could cross over without being detected carrying a heavy load of gold? Coming from Mexico and landing in New Mexico without the gold? Pirates are like magicians! LOL!!! They put up a good show!!! Stick to common sense! Don’t let them fool you!!!! The only way to explain this cipher map is to first find the place so you can fully explain it step by step. You guys keep banging your head against the wall because you are not familiar with the area. There are several things on this map that can tip you off. You have to know the area? The best pirate ( Olivier Levasseur ) said it before a long time ago and his right because if you knew him meant you were with him therefore you would know the area which gave him/her the best possibility of finding the treasure.
Dear friend, I understand your sarcasm and your admission that the map is "cartoonish" in this way. Alas, you are not the first and not the last who thus threw out the "white flag", finally recognizing for himself that it is not worth wasting time on stupidity and senselessness. And by the way, did I say anything about New Mexico and Mexico in general? No dear friend, these territories are in no way related to the coordinates of the map.

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear friend, I understand your sarcasm and your admission that the map is "cartoonish" in this way. Alas, you are not the first and not the last who thus threw out the "white flag", finally recognizing for himself that it is not worth wasting time on stupidity and senselessness. And by the way, did I say anything about New Mexico and Mexico in general? No dear friend, these territories are in no way related to the coordinates of the map.
One more thing, I hope you have not forgotten that the pyramids are mostly tombs?

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sergei, you don’t know what your talking about. Your either fishing like some other persons on this net or just love your story so much that you can’t let go. Either way I don’t care what your final ending is going to be. Your actually messing it up for those who are really interested in how the map was put together. I’m going to tell the real story of this map. The map is describing an area located in New Mexico where someone buried a lot of gold. The key symbol is located on the right side outside the window. It is a rotational instrumental used by engineers. The symbolic meaning is to rotate that something that will open the top window. The question is what are you? Going to rotate? That is the point that the maker of this map is pointing to? What is in front of the pointer? That you are not paying attention to? The answer is two lines that are not supposed to be there? One line goes beyond the right hand corner of the window and the other one is out side the window. You must rotate one at a time, the pointer identifies the extending line to be rotated first. It must be transferred to the other side of the window at exactly the right angle as he drew the line. This line will meet up with a symbol that he placed outside on the left corner of the window. You need to use a ruler so you don’t mess up the angle of the line. This line unlocks that window letting you see that you are no longer inside that window. The extending line is part of the state of New Mexico and the meaning of the symbols located inside that window can be found in that specific location. The arrows outside of that line are marking the major area of location. Initially your not suppose to know what your doing until you rotate the second line which sits outside the right side of the window. This line is also drawn in a specific angle and it has a square indentation at the top because this is going to set up the representation of the right corner of the state of New Mexico. both lines are supposed to be rotated from there mid point as the pointer indicates. Your supposed to work the right top window first until you draw out all the sides that represent the state of New Mexico. There will be two things that are going to get in your way. One is the pillar, if you figured out that the pillar is just a rectangle rock that looks somewhat like a pillar? Then you got the right answer and you should take this time to make that correction because it’s going to help you when you go to the next window. The other symbol which doesn’t help us because we’re not all engineers, and this is why I gave him a B- , is a line that has two rotating bearings which allows the line to extend and retract without this line you will never finish outlining the state of New Mexico. Now, again, the finish product of the state of New Mexico is not impressive but that’s what this idiot came out with. Don’t pay too much attention on being so perfect because all he wants you to know is that he buried the gold in that state and you should not go wondering off in to George Washington’s nose! LOL!!!!!! I just had to say that! It’s so funny! Here is a map maker trying to give you directions and your somewhere in left field! So I’m going to cut everything short cause some of you are not getting the common sense or the creativity of a person who thought that he was the best at ciphering maps, but I think that he was trying too hard to make it hard for us to figure it out which led to the creation of a lousy cipher map! the worst I have ever seen!!! But he did manage to tell the whole story in his own way. I’m not going to tell you the details of the whole story , because it’s very long and some of you just want to know where the gold is buried. Let’s see who is going to be the first to figure out this place? The most important thing is to unlock the window by rotating two lines. The right top window will describe the state to go to. The left top window will describe the part of the state that you should be looking at. The right lower window is the next window that will describe the immediate area of location and how they transported the gold into the US. This window is uses symbolic symbols that are common to someone who flies planes. Ask a pilot and he will tell you what he sees. After you figure out the immediate area you have to go back to the top left window to identify the symbols according to the area that you have discovered. When you find this place, then and only then, you can look for the gold which is on the lower left window. That window is letting you know that the gold is buried somewhere underground but you must follow the line that leads you into the right upper window to identify the actual location. Now, you must know that this person was a Nazi so that is why he is making you go upper right, upper left, lower right, upper left, lower left, upper right back to where you first started!!!!!!! because he was trying to accomplish the Nazi symbol!!! Figure that out? And after you come to your sense you will figure out that this was all about a simple place located near the border of Mexico!!!! And there will be a cross on that rock pillar so you know that he wasn’t lying about what he was taking about! Every symbol that he used has a place which describes this area! According to the map? The gold never made it passed this point. If you are familiar with this area? Then you can find it the hard way!!! Like me!! Finding the exact location should be easy if you are a good treasure hunter? Here are some clues that can help you so you don’t crack your brain. As the sunsets you’ll see a hill that faces away from the sun? The hill has a natural rock feature that resembles a stairway on its north side? It’s has a cave? There is a cross on the top of that hill, on a rock? Water drains from both sides of this rock and he used these lines on the map? A line on the map tells you the location of this rock pillar on that hill? There is a symbol of a hook outside of the left upper window that tells you what your looking at and most people from that area can tell you what that means? The lower right window is talking about Mexico/New Mexico border? The right upper window details what is above ground or below ground by the sun’s rays and how deep they buried the gold to include the actual place where the gold should be? If you use your eyes then the eye knows where it is? The most important thing to a treasure hunter should be the right top window!!!!! Everything else is only important to he who wants to know, like a historian? A smart treasure hunter should always investigate the map first because it might be the fastest way to find the gold? Without a map it can get harder? What is the upside of giving away a solution? I figured that their might be something good to that? Maybe someone can explain that? What is the down side of it? Not much on my side, so that’s one of the reasons why someone should force their thinking on me because it doesn’t apply to me? people can say whatever they want when ever they want to on treasurenet and if you wait long enough someone might come out with the right answer or better than the same old story. I didn’t have to do this, but I did it cause I don’t care who finds it and I wasn’t looking for answers I never do. Don’t bothered me about the details unless your seriously looking to excavate the gold because this is all I’m giving you and I think it’s enough for you to answer the cipher. If you want to keep listening to Sergei, then go ahead make my day!

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sergei, you don’t know what your talking about. Your either fishing like some other persons on this net or just love your story so much that you can’t let go. Either way I don’t care what your final ending is going to be. Your actually messing it up for those who are really interested in how the map was put together. I’m going to tell the real story of this map. The map is describing an area located in New Mexico where someone buried a lot of gold. The key symbol is located on the right side outside the window. It is a rotational instrumental used by engineers. The symbolic meaning is to rotate that something that will open the top window. The question is what are you? Going to rotate? That is the point that the maker of this map is pointing to? What is in front of the pointer? That you are not paying attention to? The answer is two lines that are not supposed to be there? One line goes beyond the right hand corner of the window and the other one is out side the window. You must rotate one at a time, the pointer identifies the extending line to be rotated first. It must be transferred to the other side of the window at exactly the right angle as he drew the line. This line will meet up with a symbol that he placed outside on the left corner of the window. You need to use a ruler so you don’t mess up the angle of the line. This line unlocks that window letting you see that you are no longer inside that window. The extending line is part of the state of New Mexico and the meaning of the symbols located inside that window can be found in that specific location. The arrows outside of that line are marking the major area of location. Initially your not suppose to know what your doing until you rotate the second line which sits outside the right side of the window. This line is also drawn in a specific angle and it has a square indentation at the top because this is going to set up the representation of the right corner of the state of New Mexico. both lines are supposed to be rotated from there mid point as the pointer indicates. Your supposed to work the right top window first until you draw out all the sides that represent the state of New Mexico. There will be two things that are going to get in your way. One is the pillar, if you figured out that the pillar is just a rectangle rock that looks somewhat like a pillar? Then you got the right answer and you should take this time to make that correction because it’s going to help you when you go to the next window. The other symbol which doesn’t help us because we’re not all engineers, and this is why I gave him a B- , is a line that has two rotating bearings which allows the line to extend and retract without this line you will never finish outlining the state of New Mexico. Now, again, the finish product of the state of New Mexico is not impressive but that’s what this idiot came out with. Don’t pay too much attention on being so perfect because all he wants you to know is that he buried the gold in that state and you should not go wondering off in to George Washington’s nose! LOL!!!!!! I just had to say that! It’s so funny! Here is a map maker trying to give you directions and your somewhere in left field! So I’m going to cut everything short cause some of you are not getting the common sense or the creativity of a person who thought that he was the best at ciphering maps, but I think that he was trying too hard to make it hard for us to figure it out which led to the creation of a lousy cipher map! the worst I have ever seen!!! But he did manage to tell the whole story in his own way. I’m not going to tell you the details of the whole story , because it’s very long and some of you just want to know where the gold is buried. Let’s see who is going to be the first to figure out this place? The most important thing is to unlock the window by rotating two lines. The right top window will describe the state to go to. The left top window will describe the part of the state that you should be looking at. The right lower window is the next window that will describe the immediate area of location and how they transported the gold into the US. This window is uses symbolic symbols that are common to someone who flies planes. Ask a pilot and he will tell you what he sees. After you figure out the immediate area you have to go back to the top left window to identify the symbols according to the area that you have discovered. When you find this place, then and only then, you can look for the gold which is on the lower left window. That window is letting you know that the gold is buried somewhere underground but you must follow the line that leads you into the right upper window to identify the actual location. Now, you must know that this person was a Nazi so that is why he is making you go upper right, upper left, lower right, upper left, lower left, upper right back to where you first started!!!!!!! because he was trying to accomplish the Nazi symbol!!! Figure that out? And after you come to your sense you will figure out that this was all about a simple place located near the border of Mexico!!!! And there will be a cross on that rock pillar so you know that he wasn’t lying about what he was taking about! Every symbol that he used has a place which describes this area! According to the map? The gold never made it passed this point. If you are familiar with this area? Then you can find it the hard way!!! Like me!! Finding the exact location should be easy if you are a good treasure hunter? Here are some clues that can help you so you don’t crack your brain. As the sunsets you’ll see a hill that faces away from the sun? The hill has a natural rock feature that resembles a stairway on its north side? It’s has a cave? There is a cross on the top of that hill, on a rock? Water drains from both sides of this rock and he used these lines on the map? A line on the map tells you the location of this rock pillar on that hill? There is a symbol of a hook outside of the left upper window that tells you what your looking at and most people from that area can tell you what that means? The lower right window is talking about Mexico/New Mexico border? The right upper window details what is above ground or below ground by the sun’s rays and how deep they buried the gold to include the actual place where the gold should be? If you use your eyes then the eye knows where it is? The most important thing to a treasure hunter should be the right top window!!!!! Everything else is only important to he who wants to know, like a historian? A smart treasure hunter should always investigate the map first because it might be the fastest way to find the gold? Without a map it can get harder? What is the upside of giving away a solution? I figured that their might be something good to that? Maybe someone can explain that? What is the down side of it? Not much on my side, so that’s one of the reasons why someone should force their thinking on me because it doesn’t apply to me? people can say whatever they want when ever they want to on treasurenet and if you wait long enough someone might come out with the right answer or better than the same old story. I didn’t have to do this, but I did it cause I don’t care who finds it and I wasn’t looking for answers I never do. Don’t bothered me about the details unless your seriously looking to excavate the gold because this is all I’m giving you and I think it’s enough for you to answer the cipher. If you want to keep listening to Sergei, then go ahead make my day!
Dear Ramiro Valdes, bravo, you have made so many conclusions that even I did not understand everything. The most important question, as I understand it, is tormenting you in this story of mine, it seems to sound like this - "If you deciphered the map and know where the gold is, then why didn't you just go and take it? And why are you trying to mislead us all, don't presenting not a single fact to prove it?" It is so? And yes dear friend, I'm not trying to fish in troubled waters at all (what would I get for it? Money, fame? Ridiculous, but if this content were with a monetary reward, then maybe you would be right).
I would have revealed this secret long ago and made it public if I had the opportunity to visit the free country of the USA. But this is precisely the big problem (being on the other half of the globe, the impossibility of obtaining a visa, sufficient security, etc.).

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your request to me is to “let go of your story”, because, according to your version, it is “invented by me” (it is not correct, because only you know how this map was “actually” created and where, in fact, it is buried gold), and I am misleading everyone with this, as well as myself! And your appeal to everyone, essentially boils down to the statement - "Do not believe Sergei3, believe me", this just proves that you yourself, in no way, can let go of your version of the investigation. But as more than once, I have already said, I do not offer any versions, the map has been deciphered and there is no room for fantasies and conjectures, everything is quite unambiguous and logical, as if you were "given specific coordinates of the treasure from a satellite." And I repeat again, in map coordinates, there is no territory of Mexico and New Mexico. Yours faithfully, Sergey 3.

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All my statements on this site, including the first artistic digressions in the dialogues on the first post, were hints that made sense (there wasn’t, just for the beauty of the picture). I give you perhaps the last question, which is also a hint - what time is indicated on this map? I have already fully expressed my opinion on this topic, and it seems to myself, and everyone is pretty bored. Next, try it yourself. Sincerely, Sergey 3.:wave:
And again returning to the topic of this post, I asked you a rather simple and at the same time, leading to the correct decoding question, - "What time does the clock of this map indicate? No one has been able to answer a simple question. I continue to wait for an answer to it. Whoever answers correctly, he has the right to continue to ask leading questions.

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Was a high-ranking Nazi officer captured during World War II, swore he knew the location of Liu's treasure. He offered to trade his captors for his freedom." What a blatant lie! The author of the map, (my respected hero "Otto") was indeed a high-ranking Nazi officer, and he had such an opportunity to buy his life, in 1945, in exchange for information about the treasure, but he simply smirked and chose the date of his death himself.
Dear reader, did you know that based on this story with Lou's card, a cool spy detective story was even filmed in the late eighties? Whose idea was the film adaptation and which film studio released this film, I don’t even remember. I remember the plot well, with the transfer of a cipher card, a secret vault, to German agents who came for the contents. There, having also received a map, but not having received a key to it, they return to the agent and find him dead. True, there they are at their own peril and risk trying to find a place on their own, but the FBI agents follow them very closely and one of the survivors has no choice but to return by ship to Germany with this damned map. A film was also screened, with a real character in my story, my hero "Otto", only there was a story where the main character (a high-ranking officer of the Wehrmacht, who was also a double agent of British intelligence) was on the side of the conspirators in the assassination attempt on Hitler, but directly in did not participate in this enterprise, later, he was also executed as an accomplice in the assassination attempt (Hitler could not believe in Otto's guilt for a long time, but Muller provided the facts in the form of Otto's personal diary, which was found during a search of the apartment of Otto's friend (participant in the conspiracy ).

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Dear reader, did you know that based on this story with Lou's card, a cool spy detective story was even filmed in the late eighties? Whose idea was the film adaptation and which film studio released this film, I don’t even remember. I remember the plot well, with the transfer of a cipher card, a secret vault, to German agents who came for the contents. There, having also received a map, but not having received a key to it, they return to the agent and find him dead. True, there they are at their own peril and risk trying to find a place on their own, but the FBI agents follow them very closely and one of the survivors has no choice but to return by ship to Germany with this damned map. A film was also screened, with a real character in my story, my hero "Otto", only there was a story where the main character (a high-ranking officer of the Wehrmacht, who was also a double agent of British intelligence) was on the side of the conspirators in the assassination attempt on Hitler, but directly in did not participate in this enterprise, later, he was also executed as an accomplice in the assassination attempt (Hitler could not believe in Otto's guilt for a long time, but Muller provided the facts in the form of Otto's personal diary, which was found during a search of the apartment of Otto's friend (participant in the conspiracy ).
OK, now we get it. You once watched some obscure film noir drama that triggered your Nazi LUE ideas. Keep dusting up your script - it may sell. Why not? Me, I've got a dandy Edgar Allan Poe/KGC theory too, but I'm too lazy to flesh it out. At least you're tenacious.

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, now we get it. You once watched some obscure film noir drama that triggered your Nazi LUE ideas. Keep dusting up your script - it may sell. Why not? Me, I've got a dandy Edgar Allan Poe/KGC theory too, but I'm too lazy to flesh it out. At least you're tenacious.
Oh, what a welcome conclusion for you! You finally understood! What drives "this stupid author"! It turns out that He just saw some kind of series, and now he is trying to provide us with a version! He's just a swindler, (Thank God)! I (seem) offended you too? I especially liked your statement - "which caused your Nazi ideas LUE"!.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How sad my friend, we already parted quite amicably, or not?

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
How sad my friend, we already parted quite amicably, or not?
Absolutely amicably. This is a genuine wish of encouragement with whatever you're pursuing. I will look in here occasionally, yes, but won't be a participant in your LUE discussions per se. Best wishes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread