"The Lue Map and the Nazi Connection -2. Continuation of the topic."

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See how he inserted a retractable line that slides up and down the right side. Without this line you won’t define the arrow head section that you find in the state of New Mexico. He must of spend quite some time to figure out a way to show you that in this specific state is where he buried the gold. He expected you to move on to the next window which describes what part of New Mexico he was talking about? So if you have not outline the hook of New Mexico? You should do it now. Before other people figure it out! So you can called them up and say I got it!!! The arrows out side of the left upper window tell you what area of that hook to focus on? The arrows will make sense once you draw the extended line because the arrows are there to define a specific section. If it was an end of a line you would not need the arrows?

29515276-F7A3-4A61-A296-4FAE59C2E267.jpeg

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See how he inserted a retractable line that slides up and down the right side. Without this line you won’t define the arrow head section that you find in the state of New Mexico. He must of spend quite some time to figure out a way to show you that in this specific state is where he buried the gold. He expected you to move on to the next window which describes what part of New Mexico he was talking about? So if you have not outline the hook of New Mexico? You should do it now. Before other people figure it out! So you can called them up and say I got it!!! The arrows out side of the left upper window tell you what area of that hook to focus on? The arrows will make sense once you draw the extended line because the arrows are there to define a specific section. If it was an end of a line you would not need the arrows?

View attachment 2030975
Dear my friend Ramiro, thank you for your perseverance in communication, what would I do without you? You are the most stubborn and persistent in this topic, I'm just grateful for your communication. We would move mountains. Good luck to you in your perseverance. And it's a pity that you did not respond to my attempt to add you to the circle of friends.

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well.... the place that the map is pointing to is only open during "daylight" hours
In fact, it was you who asked the most adequate and correct questions. And it seems that you, more than anyone else, have advanced towards understanding. It’s a pity that you stopped communicating, maybe I confused you with the last answer for you, or did you finally understand the meaning and start your analysis?

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An aircraft co-worker of mine who had recently been elevated to a dispatcher was given me and another member working orders based on his knowledge. I explained to him that it wasn’t going to happen because I had more knowledge and a better explanation of what was the right thing to do! I said I’m going to have to override you on this one, with a smile on my face. He was lost in words, surprised and smiling because I was right! The other co-worker was laughing saying I was right and That I was going to override him! We both were laughing at him and he was smiling because he is a good sport of a friend! The point is that I’m going to override this thread and start another one that will have a better understanding of the German Nazi Lue cipher treasure map?

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And again returning to the topic of this post, I asked you a rather simple and at the same time, leading to the correct decoding question, - "What time does the clock of this map indicate? No one has been able to answer a simple question. I continue to wait for an answer to it. Whoever answers correctly, he has the right to continue to ask leading questions.
I see no one has been able to answer this question. Okay, I'm going to ask you a very simple, and rather suggestive, question. What is called "zenith"? And if, after this hint, no one answers the question of how much time is on the clock, then I'll just say goodbye to you.

Fireflash

May 24, 2022
4B86FC9B-5C3F-4B3F-A65D-365C42798234.jpeg
The zenith is the highest point in the sky above a point of observation.

When the Sun reaches its zenith, objects directly beneath cast the shortest shadow.

This concept might be illustrated on the LUE map that shows the "pyramid" with shaded side. The "T" inside the triangle or pyramid might indicate *Time*.

How did I do ? 8-)

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2034314 The zenith is the highest point in the sky above a point of observation.

When the Sun reaches its zenith, objects directly beneath cast the shortest shadow.

This concept might be illustrated on the LUE map that shows the "pyramid" with shaded side. The "T" inside the triangle or pyramid might indicate *Time*.

How did I do ? 8-)
Bingo! Finally, someone began to reason correctly. But I'm afraid your conclusion has deviated a bit. Everything is correct about the solstice and the shortest shadow, but the cross you put indicates a short ray and not a short shadow. At what position of the sun will the highest solstice be? And at what mark did it (the sun) stop? How much (time), what hour did the sun freeze in this position?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bingo! Finally, someone began to reason correctly. But I'm afraid your conclusion has deviated a bit. Everything is correct about the solstice and the shortest shadow, but the cross you put indicates a short ray and not a short shadow. At what position of the sun will the highest solstice be? And at what mark did it (the sun) stop? How much (time), what hour did the sun freeze in this position?
And if you have already figured out the time, do not forget about the mythical meaning of the number 7. In which case, the sun can show not only time but also space (coordinate point)?

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And if you have already figured out the time, do not forget about the mythical meaning of the number 7. In which case, the sun can show not only time but also space (coordinate point)?

Attachments

• кар (1).png
    кар (1).png
    134.4 KB · Views: 40
OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to the novel read, from childhood, which struck the childish imagination of the hero, and this later became the prototype for the creation of this card. This novel was also later adapted into a movie in 1968. The lyrics of the song from this movie sound something like this.
Birds are not people - and they do not understand What is taking us far? Only a vulture, an old vulture vulture, Knows what's what in the world. Seen the vulture many times How easily doom finds us, He finds everyone at his own time. Not knowing what awaits us in the distance, We burn our hearts in vain. And the vulture seems to be Ants crawl on the rocks. Again, again gold beckons us! Again, again gold, as always, will deceive us! Sun and rocks, stones and thirst! And our journey is endless! Only a vulture, old vulture vulture He knows what awaits us there. Insidious on the way for us shelter- Close your eyes for a moment, Sit down and fall asleep forever! We live on the road only one We will become equal kings! And the vulture seems to be Moles crawled out of their holes Again, again gold beckons us! Again, again gold, as always, will deceive us! Again promises a joyful holiday We are God or hell. Only a vulture, old vulture vulture Knows what's what in the world. The vulture sees day by day How do we stop being human? We betray our closest friends. The yellow idol will order us - And rush towards crazy days. And the vulture thinks that the rats They run over the rocks. The vulture is watching us from heaven, To find prey here again. And he will become his prey, In whose heart the yellow demon is dancing. Again, again gold beckons us! Again, again gold, as always, will deceive us!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to the novel read, from childhood, which struck the childish imagination of the hero, and this later became the prototype for the creation of this card. This novel was also later adapted into a movie in 1968. The lyrics of the song from this movie sound something like this.
Birds are not people - and they do not understand What is taking us far? Only a vulture, an old vulture vulture, Knows what's what in the world. Seen the vulture many times How easily doom finds us, He finds everyone at his own time. Not knowing what awaits us in the distance, We burn our hearts in vain. And the vulture seems to be Ants crawl on the rocks. Again, again gold beckons us! Again, again gold, as always, will deceive us! Sun and rocks, stones and thirst! And our journey is endless! Only a vulture, old vulture vulture He knows what awaits us there. Insidious on the way for us shelter- Close your eyes for a moment, Sit down and fall asleep forever! We live on the road only one We will become equal kings! And the vulture seems to be Moles crawled out of their holes Again, again gold beckons us! Again, again gold, as always, will deceive us! Again promises a joyful holiday We are God or hell. Only a vulture, old vulture vulture Knows what's what in the world. The vulture sees day by day How do we stop being human? We betray our closest friends. The yellow idol will order us - And rush towards crazy days. And the vulture thinks that the rats They run over the rocks. The vulture is watching us from heaven, To find prey here again. And he will become his prey, In whose heart the yellow demon is dancing. Again, again gold beckons us! Again, again gold, as always, will deceive us!
Hello readers, sorry I haven't written for a long time. Well, I understand that you have already figured out the sun at its zenith. But no one answered the question what time is on the map. Count the number of squares, "bricks" on the left side of the map, what does the number tell you? That's right, about the number of hours in a day. On the left side, we thus learn that this side belongs to the category of time. Many here see a "ladder in the form of steps", where the zenith is located on these steps of the "ladder" and where (on which step) the sun is located. That's right, "stairs - steps" is a sun clock. So finally tell me what time (hour) does the map indicate? I will offer the following disclosure after the answer.

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello readers, sorry I haven't written for a long time. Well, I understand that you have already figured out the sun at its zenith. But no one answered the question what time is on the map. Count the number of squares, "bricks" on the left side of the map, what does the number tell you? That's right, about the number of hours in a day. On the left side, we thus learn that this side belongs to the category of time. Many here see a "ladder in the form of steps", where the zenith is located on these steps of the "ladder" and where (on which step) the sun is located. That's right, "stairs - steps" is a sun clock. So finally tell me what time (hour) does the map indicate? I will offer the following disclosure after the answer.
7am ??

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No wait.. Noon !

Oh dang it 🙀
Hello dear Ryan. Thanks for the answer. A little inaccurate, look where--on what step of the "ladder" will the position of the sun be at its zenith? And then you will see the hour, on this map, on which step, the sun is located.

Randy Bradford

Jun 27, 2004
OK, now we get it. You once watched some obscure film noir drama that triggered your Nazi LUE ideas. Keep dusting up your script - it may sell. Why not? Me, I've got a dandy Edgar Allan Poe/KGC theory too, but I'm too lazy to flesh it out. At least you're tenacious.
Feel like we've been down this path before.

If you don't feel like the LUE is legit, you're probably never going to convince anyone in here otherwise. I believe it was Mark Twain who said, "It's easier to fool a man than it is to convince him that he's been fooled."

I'm still firmly on the side of the LUE being authentic. If you saw my presentation you'd know why, and you'd also know I full admit there are many flaws to the story as we currently know it. Simply put, all the information going back (at this time) directly to KvM makes the story vulnerable in an academic sense. My own goal has always been to reach back past that point, and I confess it's a goal I've not yet achieved.

My only complaint about this thread is that so much emphasis is given to the Nazi theory...a theory that did not exist before the advent of Treasurenet. As a researcher its frustrating to try and draw out details when so much of what has been written on the LUE was predicated on a theory that was created out of nothing but has captured the reader's fancy. Just means there's a lot of garbage floating around out there on a topic that's already difficult enough to sort out.

Also, most the folks on here are focusing on the annotated version of the LUE...which is also a Treasurenet excusive.

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

If you don't feel like the LUE is legit, you're probably never going to convince anyone in here otherwise. I believe it was Mark Twain who said, "It's easier to fool a man than it is to convince him that he's been fooled."

I'm still firmly on the side of the LUE being authentic. If you saw my presentation you'd know why, and you'd also know I full admit there are many flaws to the story as we currently know it. Simply put, all the information going back (at this time) directly to KvM makes the story vulnerable in an academic sense. My own goal has always been to reach back past that point, and I confess it's a goal I've not yet achieved.

My only complaint about this thread is that so much emphasis is given to the Nazi theory...a theory that did not exist before the advent of Treasurenet. As a researcher its frustrating to try and draw out details when so much of what has been written on the LUE was predicated on a theory that was created out of nothing but has captured the reader's fancy. Just means there's a lot of garbage floating around out there on a topic that's already difficult enough to sort out.

Also, most the folks on here are focusing on the annotated version of the LUE...which is also a Treasurenet excusi
The Honorable Randy Bradford, I am very flattered to have you on this page. Let me disagree with you in your statement - "My only complaint about this thread is that so much emphasis is given to the Nazi theory...a theory that did not exist before the advent of Treasurenet." Perhaps such a theory did not exist before, although I'm not sure. But I want to say, do not take this as disrespect and insolence, - What is just a theory for you, for me it is already a practically established fact. The main creator of this map was well studied by me, to the smallest detail (and without knowing his biography, hobbies and habits, it is impossible to decipher and understand this map) and he was a high-ranking Nazi, believe it or not.

Randy Bradford

Jun 27, 2004
The Honorable Randy Bradford, I am very flattered to have you on this page. Let me disagree with you in your statement - "My only complaint about this thread is that so much emphasis is given to the Nazi theory...a theory that did not exist before the advent of Treasurenet." Perhaps such a theory did not exist before, although I'm not sure. But I want to say, do not take this as disrespect and insolence, - What is just a theory for you, for me it is already a practically established fact. The main creator of this map was well studied by me, to the smallest detail (and without knowing his biography, hobbies and habits, it is impossible to decipher and understand this map) and he was a high-ranking Nazi, believe it or not.
No disrespect taken, we don't have to agree on anything to be civil and open minded to one another.

The truth is I literally watched in 1995 as the Nazi theory was created out of nothing and shared on this very forum by a man who conflated the 17 Tons of gold at the 4 Corners story and the LUE, which has been recovered from multiple sites literally many hundreds of miles east of the 4 corners area. Two completely unrelated stories were presented as one, and the disinformation has only gotten worse since then.

Now, the good news is, if I'm wrong and you're right, that just leaves you better positioned to make a recovery. Outcomes will always speak louder than theories and speculation. My advice, if you make that recovery, don't be foolish enough to brag about it here. A legitimate recovery will always be more satisfying to the finder than bolstering their ego with faceless folks online. Pretty sure Karol von Mueller would approve of the logic behind that one.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Also, most the folks on here are focusing on the annotated version of the LUE...which is also a Treasurenet excusive.
Mark Twain was, as usual, right on the money. Many wishful thinkers have apparently been fooled with this pipe dream. It's tricky proving negatives, and I'm not trying to convince anyone the story is untrue - after all, anything seems possible if one's blind faith is strong enough. People can believe as they wish.

My problem with this tale is that there is nothing underlying it that would compel a searcher to put his time and energy into it. You have KVM's poof! "story", the "map", and a slew of internet theories to explain them. It's all great fodder for bar room chat, sure, but as you've indicated, that's about where it tends to begin and end.

Whether or not KVM was being a cynical trickster with his selling of this tale may never be confirmed. I haven't seen any verifiable documentation to support the veracity of the so-called "story". The "map"? A hundred free-thinkers could produce a hundred solutions. The theories? Same pattern as the map solutions.

I think I saw your presentation on the history of LUE lore a few years ago. However, I apparently haven't seen your authentication of the existence of the treasure. Link?

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello dear Ryan. Thanks for the answer. A little inaccurate, look where--on what step of the "ladder" will the position of the sun be at its zenith? And then you will see the hour, on this map, on which step, the sun is located.
The discussions were helpful. But anyway, I was expecting that perhaps dear Ryano, all the same, he would name the right hour on the map.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread