OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hitler's plans for the USA.
One of several, real plans, where Lou's gold was very necessary to ensure the plans conceived ..
- "..... However, one cannot but deny the fact that German spies in America of the 30s constantly carried out ideological subversive activities aimed at destroying society from the inside. It is possible that Hitler nurtured the idea of revolution in the States. Special sabotage groups made plans, on the destruction of the largest enterprises for the production of military equipment, planning a blow to the economy. Germany's activity in Latin America was very high. The Germans constantly tried to discredit the States in the eyes of South Americans. Powerful propaganda was carried out in Brazil, Peru, Chile, Ecuador and Uruguay. Brazil, located near the Panama Canal, at the sea gates of Peru, could be used as the central base of the Germans. From a secret map obtained by American intelligence, it became known that Germany wanted to create 5 vassal states from 14 Latin American countries."

All this was described by me in artistic form on the first branch of the post.

And besides, the final version of this map was not born until 1936, when this plan was planned. Why? Yes, everything is very simple.
I want to recall the fact that German spies and saboteurs have been operating in the United States since the First World War.

Last edited:

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hitler's plans for the USA.
One of several, real plans, where Lou's gold was very necessary to ensure the plans conceived ..
- "..... However, one cannot but deny the fact that German spies in America of the 30s constantly carried out ideological subversive activities aimed at destroying society from the inside. It is possible that Hitler nurtured the idea of revolution in the States. Special sabotage groups made plans, on the destruction of the largest enterprises for the production of military equipment, planning a blow to the economy. Germany's activity in Latin America was very high. The Germans constantly tried to discredit the States in the eyes of South Americans. Powerful propaganda was carried out in Brazil, Peru, Chile, Ecuador and Uruguay. Brazil, located near the Panama Canal, at the sea gates of Peru, could be used as the central base of the Germans. From a secret map obtained by American intelligence, it became known that Germany wanted to create 5 vassal states from 14 Latin American countries."

All this was described by me in artistic form on the first branch of the post.

And besides, the final version of this map was not born until 1936, when this plan was planned. Why? Yes, everything is very simple.
I want to recall the fact that German spies and saboteurs have been operating in the United States since the First World War.
So the gold is hidden in a booby-trapped Panama Canal ?

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I apologize to everyone, but now I communicate in private messages. Only the one who answers here to my annoying question about the time on the clock can awaken a conversation on this site.

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The time and position of the sun according to the map maker because he ciphered it on the map is 11:00 o’clock. Now how is that going to help you ?
I don't need your help, it should have helped you. Your so-called cartographer also made the mistake of misinterpreting the symbols. I'm just confused, from the fact that you are not able to see the obvious things that have already been clearly revealed. It looks like you are just listing the time for guessing. Now I understand the smile of the author of the map, who had no doubt that no one would be able to unravel his map in the coming years for him. Therefore, he so boldly provided it to opponents.

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will ask you another riddle for quick wit (on IQ if you want) The fact is very important, no matter how paradoxical it may sound, only someone who is not English-speaking can understand the decoding. And why do you think this is so?

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The word around the street is that this German, who has been named Otto, received a box from Amazon with a book call Deciphering Methods used by Templars For Dummies. He used these same methods to create his personal cipher map. I read the book and you don’t have to be of a certain race to figure it out. The starting place is not about finding out the exact time present by the sun’s position because it’s a map? If you tell Columbus to start looking for a treasure at 3:00 o’clock? He would probably ask where? You, Sergei, would probably say next to the pyramid! Columbus would say, right! Right on!!! Or, spot on!!! Columbus would probably be thinking? Stupid? His though would be like? Where would I find a pyramid? But? Then? He would say, “ I thought that the starting place was the Sun? “. Maybe the sun will tell me where this pyramid is? Man! If I only had a real map! Because I’m a real boy!!! I would get started! Why don’t you start from the beginning again, Sergei, so that everyone can follow the instructions written on this map to locate the treasure. If you keep on jumping around you will only add to the confusion that people creat when they don’t follow the instructions on the map. The Templar knew that it was critical to properly cipher a map that would guide the person safely to and from the treasure site. If you did not follow the instructions your life could be at risk and the treasure would be lost or taken. If your trying to decipher this map? You have to go back to the basics of creating a map because that’s where everything starts. Now! If you are going to tell me! That this German created this cipher map without the use of knowledge from others that came before him? I wouldn’t buy it!!

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The word around the street is that this German, who has been named Otto, received a box from Amazon with a book call Deciphering Methods used by Templars For Dummies. He used these same methods to create his personal cipher map. I read the book and you don’t have to be of a certain race to figure it out. The starting place is not about finding out the exact time present by the sun’s position because it’s a map? If you tell Columbus to start looking for a treasure at 3:00 o’clock? He would probably ask where? You, Sergei, would probably say next to the pyramid! Columbus would say, right! Right on!!! Or, spot on!!! Columbus would probably be thinking? Stupid? His though would be like? Where would I find a pyramid? But? Then? He would say, “ I thought that the starting place was the Sun? “. Maybe the sun will tell me where this pyramid is? Man! If I only had a real map! Because I’m a real boy!!! I would get started! Why don’t you start from the beginning again, Sergei, so that everyone can follow the instructions written on this map to locate the treasure. If you keep on jumping around you will only add to the confusion that people creat when they don’t follow the instructions on the map. The Templar knew that it was critical to properly cipher a map that would guide the person safely to and from the treasure site. If you did not follow the instructions your life could be at risk and the treasure would be lost or taken. If your trying to decipher this map? You have to go back to the basics of creating a map because that’s where everything starts. Now! If you are going to tell me! That this German created this cipher map without the use of knowledge from others that came before him? I wouldn’t buy it!!
For my answer, name the correct time. And I will answer how the exact time affects the decryption.

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
IMHO, there is no Nazi connection to the LUE. I also think the map represents signs found in the field, and is useless until you are at one of the two carving sites mentioned in TOVOS (Treasure of the Valley of Secrets). These signs are supposedly located on the western branch of the Spanish trail going north from southern New Mexico. There are only two mentioned in TOVOS, one points north the other south. I have never been able to find anyone that has actually located either of the signs, (no Pics).
Furthermore, most symbols on the LUE map, IMHO, represent a Masonic origin, not German. The only evidence of this treasure is the map and information released by Karl Von Mueller. He spent his last days searching for a cave of gold along the eastern branch of the same Spanish trail. This cave is a totally different treasure story. So, IMHO, either the LUE was cleaned out, it was a hoax, or KVM was fishing for information for a real treasure represented by a real map.
So, let the flames begin.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
IMHO, there is no Nazi connection to the LUE. I also think the map represents signs found in the field, and is useless until you are at one of the two carving sites mentioned in TOVOS (Treasure of the Valley of Secrets). These signs are supposedly located on the western branch of the Spanish trail going north from southern New Mexico. There are only two mentioned in TOVOS, one points north the other south. I have never been able to find anyone that has actually located either of the signs, (no Pics).
Furthermore, most symbols on the LUE map, IMHO, represent a Masonic origin, not German. The only evidence of this treasure is the map and information released by Karl Von Mueller. He spent his last days searching for a cave of gold along the eastern branch of the same Spanish trail. This cave is a totally different treasure story. So, IMHO, either the LUE was cleaned out, it was a hoax, or KVM was fishing for information for a real treasure represented by a real map.
A rational post, PH, with three perceptive and potential conclusions:
1) No there there has ever been forwarded.
2) Most likely conclusion, IMO.
3) Second most likely conclusion.

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know, I understand when someone says I’ve never heard such a story surrounding the Lue map mentioned before in history and therefore it is all a trick to mess with your mind. So I know what it feels like to see the map for the first time? I was in the middle of other treasure hunts and I had no answer for it or time to investigate. But, my thoughts were more like this is something that is going to give me ahead ache. Lucky for me because I skipped the Lue map and kept on learning about old cipher maps. When I saw the Lue map again I was inspired by my knowledge to take the challenge. But, in any case there is is always someone behind the mystery or the problem? This man or woman in general is like any other human and the only thing different is what he/she knows verses what you don’t know? This is a challenge to all and I sometimes love to take this kind challenge especially when I have the knowledge to challenge the challenger. I will rattle his cage and if I don’t find everything about him, I will find something that will describe his character. I have read quite a bit surrounding the story including hear say and I have put together a story based on common sense explaining a possibly of why this story became a mystery? Do not be confuse, as to what we do hear on this site which is share information or possibilities based on common sense that will one day expose hard evidence of what we cannot find at this moment in time. But, that’s ok cause I’m going to tell my story hear or in another site? I really don’t care but I prefer hear. I’m sorry if I made fun of some of you, but some of you really had it coming who made fun of other people including my self. Water under the bridge! I will crack on! I just want to tell a cool story that is going to shed light on the character belonging to the German who created this cipher map? If there is any objection to this? I’ll step aside move on to the other site or maybe some can open another thread hear and invite me to tell my story! Let me know! Be waiting! No pressure!

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know, I understand when someone says I’ve never heard such a story surrounding the Lue map mentioned before in history and therefore it is all a trick to mess with your mind. So I know what it feels like to see the map for the first time? I was in the middle of other treasure hunts and I had no answer for it or time to investigate. But, my thoughts were more like this is something that is going to give me ahead ache. Lucky for me because I skipped the Lue map and kept on learning about old cipher maps. When I saw the Lue map again I was inspired by my knowledge to take the challenge. But, in any case there is is always someone behind the mystery or the problem? This man or woman in general is like any other human and the only thing different is what he/she knows verses what you don’t know? This is a challenge to all and I sometimes love to take this kind challenge especially when I have the knowledge to challenge the challenger. I will rattle his cage and if I don’t find everything about him, I will find something that will describe his character. I have read quite a bit surrounding the story including hear say and I have put together a story based on common sense explaining a possibly of why this story became a mystery? Do not be confuse, as to what we do hear on this site which is share information or possibilities based on common sense that will one day expose hard evidence of what we cannot find at this moment in time. But, that’s ok cause I’m going to tell my story hear or in another site? I really don’t care but I prefer hear. I’m sorry if I made fun of some of you, but some of you really had it coming who made fun of other people including my self. Water under the bridge! I will crack on! I just want to tell a cool story that is going to shed light on the character belonging to the German who created this cipher map? If there is any objection to this? I’ll step aside move on to the other site or maybe some can open another thread hear and invite me to tell my story! Let me know! Be waiting! No pressure!
My dear friend Ramiro, go ahead! Tell your story on this platform.

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trabuco’s gold? Interesting, here is a businessman who saw an opportunity coming where he could make big money by selling gold illegally in the U. S. He partnered with four other gold investor and it is unknown as to which one helped him buried the gold? They buried the gold in an undisclosed area waiting on the price of gold to rise. It was buried in July of 1933 and while waiting, in 1934, a new law went into effect where they could not sell off their gold. Since gold had not gone up in buying price, they proceeded to go to option plan 2 which was to find someone that could buy the gold from them. It seems that they found someone who was willing to buy their gold but had to wait till the price went up.The price of gold finally started to rise in 1936, but according to another source whom claimed that the U. S. Secret Service got wind of someone trying to launder gold coming from Mexico? Who ever wanted to buy Travuco’s gold had no choice but to abandon the deal. At set time three of his investors had suddenly died. There is no mention as to who was the fourth person involved? Supposedly, Trabuco and this mysterious person were the only two that remain as part of the deal. Trabuco and his pilot mentioned that they took the gold to an undisclosed area where someone else transported the gold somewhere else to be buried? The fourth man on Trabuco’s list was probably the one who buried the gold because he probably was from New Mexico. This fourth man may have been a German spy who is now part of another story of gold that was buried in New Mexico? They claim that he left behind several cipher maps that entail where the gold is buried. He either shot himself cause he was a loyal servant to the German cause or someone shot him? The two stories are very similar except Trabuco didn’t know where his gold was buried and the German spy story says that he buried the gold that belong to him and other Mexican investors. Two very secret operations and both very similar where they both brought gold from Mexico in to New Mexico and you would wonder if they knew each other. The only man left alive was Trabuco with no gold, no map and no one alive to tell him about it. Who buried the gold? Well I’m about to decipher the cipher map and explain what it means since that’s the only thing left to do. So if you say that you need more information that may lead to the gold? Then wait for it!

Randy Bradford

Jun 27, 2004
*Insert Golf Clap Here*

Best reply I've seen on a LUE thread in recent memory.

The so-called Nazi connection was fabricated on these very forums, plain and simple, and it's very easily proven by anyone that's done any research at all on the LUE.

Similar to you, I have also never seen any evidence outside ofTotVoS about those rock carvings, and I have the notes of one of the discoverer's partners. I had hoped a photo might turn up, but I remain hopeful that it's still out there. Even an etching or some such thing would go a long way towards validating the story.

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
*Insert Golf Clap Here*

Best reply I've seen on a LUE thread in recent memory.

The so-called Nazi connection was fabricated on these very forums, plain and simple, and it's very easily proven by anyone that's done any research at all on the LUE.

Similar to you, I have also never seen any evidence outside ofTotVoS about those rock carvings, and I have the notes of one of the discoverer's partners. I had hoped a photo might turn up, but I remain hopeful that it's still out there. Even an etching or some such thing would go a long way towards validating the story.
I must admit that I am a big fan of KVM and have multiple editions of the book he put the LUE in. I posted a few years back, discussing the tiny differences I discovered in the different editions. I was even told that one copy was a fake (knock off) of an original publishing. But, with that said, it still doesn't help in solving the map in any way.
I went through Northern New Mexico and Southern Colorado, several years back, on a prospecting trip. Due to truck trouble, we had to cut it short. I was not aware of the LUE or KVM's "Cave of Gold" at the time, being located in this same area. I was using a book called "The Ancient river of Gold" by Raymond Wallace. We found what we think was a small part of the river, based on the geological descriptions in the book. It just so happens, we were on what was the right hand branch of the Spanish trail I mentioned earlier, almost into Colorado.
So, in summary, I propose the LUE and the "Cave of Gold" stories do have merit based on the geology. This could possibly explain KVM's theory of multiple LUE caches. I further propose, that these sites could possibly have been worked, hidden, and marked for later recovery by at least the Spanish, if not other groups.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread