"The Lue Map and the Nazi Connection -2. Continuation of the topic."

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trabuco’s lost gold mystery story is missing quite a bit of information?The Lue cipher map contains information to a location where a German loyalist buried tons of gold. But the story surrounding the map is still not very clear as to how this came about? So I’m going to use historical information and information found on the map to explain the possibility of how someone might of transported gold from Mexico and buried it in New Mexico. The information ciphered on the map will explain the background of the map maker and the reason why he did what he did based on symbolic symbols? The deciphering of the map will explain the German connection as mentioned by the author of this thread? Because of the hidden mystery many would say or are saying that they do not see a German connection? An that’s fair to say! But like anything? Based on new information things can change? I will explain my story of how something like this unfolded by using my knowledge, what I’ve heard and what I’ve seen. I hope you enjoy the adventure? Because at the end the cipher map, it will lead you to the spot where the German says he buried the gold! This story is not just about the gold! It’s also more about defining the lost historical details belonging to the story of the person who created the map? To help out the historian who wants to write about it. That’s why I said not to be impatient cause it’s coming. Be patient

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Postulation: Sergei 3 and Ramiro valdez are the same person, posting a "good cop, bad cop" debate re LUE/Trabuco treasure allegations. Notice the language of the posts, the dates of joining TNet. To what end? Simple fishing expedition? To goof on readers? Who knows? In order to placate impatient readers for a full year, a lot of this is posted: "Be patient".

OK, just to keep the ball rollin', let me ask a Trabuco question. What exactly would be the advantage for a Mexican to move 16 tons of gold into the USA in the 1930s, allegedly "to prepare for the impending devaluation of the US dollar"? (Hint: this particular goose was cooked years ago in a prior TNet discussion.)

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know the person you should be questioning is the one in charge of this site because they probably no who Sergei is? All I know is that he is a German lover who brought to this thread the one map that carries the keys to read the cipher. But he doesn’t no how to decipher it? He has gathered other information pertaining to the story which is very interesting as to where he pick up the information. I don’t believe that he is from the island and only the site manager knows this and probably knows more about all you who seem to hide information as to who you are? It is not me who you are questioning because I’m easy to find all over the web. But Sergei? I don’t know him! I hope you can tell me the answer to that question or maybe Sergei can tell us who he is? Just because I agree with some of his good points doesn’t make me Sergei, but it’s true Sergei is not going away because he really wants to know how to ready the cipher map even if it takes him years. He can keep you here till you dry up? I don’t have that kind of commitment as a matter of fact I been waiting for Sergei to allow me to tell my story because this is his thread? I make my postings during the quiet hours mainly to post and not talk, but Sergei, he is not from the United States because he likes to talk and he presents his posting at a different time frame. He is a mystery that only the people who know him can tell us who he is. Why don’t you ask the manager of the site to verify that your completely wrong. An apology would be excepted otherwise everyone else may think that you are the one misleading the group. But don’t worry about it’s just a mid understanding brought upon by Sergei, who won’t tell us who he is? I have nothing to do with the guy. So I’m pressing on with my story.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The man doth protest too much, methinks.

How about an answer to my prior question: What exactly would be the advantage for a Mexican to move 16 tons of gold into the USA in the 1930s, allegedly "to prepare for the impending devaluation of the US dollar"?

Randy Bradford

Jun 27, 2004
The man doth protest too much, methinks.

How about an answer to my prior question: What exactly would be the advantage for a Mexican to move 16 tons of gold into the USA in the 1930s, allegedly "to prepare for the impending devaluation of the US dollar"?
Better question is why does it matter since the Mexican Treasure is in the 4 corners region and the LUE caches are like 400 miles east of there.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Better question is why does it matter since the Mexican Treasure is in the 4 corners region and the LUE caches are like 400 miles east of there.
I agree the two rumors are separate campfire stories. However, since LUE has been linked to Trabuco, as a source of the loot and somehow part of a grand Nazi conspiracy, let's discuss the alleged source of the loot first. My question in Posts 182 and 184 remain on the table.

[OT. By the way, as one with Utahan connections, you are likely aware of the other alleged Nazi motivation for being active in the Four Corners region back in the 1930s. But that's another story and would complicate and distract from this thread, so let's stick to the topic at hand.]

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2eiH.gif
Who in the end will call the correct hour? The conversation will continue after this condition.

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, let’s discuss first the character of the man who could of made this cipher? He had to have been a veteran agent working in the field before Hitler took power? He apparently had studied the Templars ways of ciphering which makes him a Mason belonging to a lodge in Germany. He could also be part Jewish? He was a very intelligent individual with skills in flight engineering, loading, and could probably fly a plane. He was the one who was in charge of figuring out how the gold would be transferred by selecting the right aircraft, load it would carry, the place it would land, capable of recording the layout of low level cross winds, and would be the one to know the final resting place of the buried gold. He had other agents handing him information concerning the gold market. He made sure everything was set as planed. The plan on his behalf was to encourage others to join into a partnership to make money off the American gold market hoping to create another small problem keeping America busy allowing Germany more time to prepare for their second war. The plan was not fail safe, so everything did not work out for those that brought gold from Mexico. For a certain reason the gold was left buried in a location described by the map. I’m not going to use visual so you have to follow along using the cipher map and at the end you will need to use the satellite to locate the place. The map maker created the map in detailed as to what one must do. He is going to take you from one window to the next window in a certain order to help you find your way to the buried treasure? He designed a certain path for you to follow? If you figure a window out, then you can move to the next window? But I must warn you if you don’t follow the instructions and jump a head to another window you will be lost until you figure it out hoping others don’t jump over you and get to the site before you. Because the clock is ticking as to who will get to the ranch owner first to strike a deal in allowing you to search? The eye in the sky is always watching and they keep records of several years back. The eye in the sky was probably looking at those who were digging up in Pennsylvania. So all eyes should be looking at New Mexico by using the eye in the sky. Your going to need to learn to maneuver the satellite view to keep up with the map instructions. Good luck!

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The map maker used the section of United State map that is called the broken window pertaining to the four states that creat the four points, no doubt! It came in handy in order to creat confusion and to centralize the area, where most people would place their eyes on, drawing attention away from the actual site. A centralized place where he knew someone had seen him to ad more talk to the place where it is not? This is not the only reason and will be discussed down the line. It’s a Templar method of ciphering to deceive the reader? The symbolic meaning and use of the cross can confuse you if you do not understand it’s use. But I’m going to help you by explaining some uses so you don’t side track. The symbolic cross has several uses. It is sometimes used as a compass to help you navigate a map. The cross is used as a needle to point you to true north so you can adjust your map and by its movement of direction will tell you which way to go to your next position. If the cross is already pointing to true north then there is no adjustment. In either case it is also used to plot your position of where to begin or where to go? The cross can be used in other ways but for now you only need to know that is can be used as a compass, direction, of movement and position. The cross that points true north and the off center crosses are called transitional crosses? But the X is different? The X will defined the end of the road where one will be close to the treasure. If the X is under your feet then the treasure should be right bellow feet. If the X describes an area then you are within view of its location and usually carries certain instructions to help you find it? So don’t be fooled by its use and stay focus at all time to get to the end of the cipher. I will proceed with this story as I find time, so don’t bother with the question until I’m done. Please.

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, let’s discuss first the character of the man who could of made this cipher? He had to have been a veteran agent working in the field before Hitler took power? He apparently had studied the Templars ways of ciphering which makes him a Mason belonging to a lodge in Germany. He could also be part Jewish? He was a very intelligent individual with skills in flight engineering, loading, and could probably fly a plane. He was the one who was in charge of figuring out how the gold would be transferred by selecting the right aircraft, load it would carry, the place it would land, capable of recording the layout of low level cross winds, and would be the one to know the final resting place of the buried gold. He had other agents handing him information concerning the gold market. He made sure everything was set as planed. The plan on his behalf was to encourage others to join into a partnership to make money off the American gold market hoping to create another small problem keeping America busy allowing Germany more time to prepare for their second war. The plan was not fail safe, so everything did not work out for those that brought gold from Mexico. For a certain reason the gold was left buried in a location described by the map. I’m not going to use visual so you have to follow along using the cipher map and at the end you will need to use the satellite to locate the place. The map maker created the map in detailed as to what one must do. He is going to take you from one window to the next window in a certain order to help you find your way to the buried treasure? He designed a certain path for you to follow? If you figure a window out, then you can move to the next window? But I must warn you if you don’t follow the instructions and jump a head to another window you will be lost until you figure it out hoping others don’t jump over you and get to the site before you. Because the clock is ticking as to who will get to the ranch owner first to strike a deal in allowing you to search? The eye in the sky is always watching and they keep records of several years back. The eye in the sky was probably looking at those who were digging up in Pennsylvania. So all eyes should be looking at New Mexico by using the eye in the sky. Your going to need to learn to maneuver the satellite view to keep up with the map instructions. Good luck!
Dear Ramiro, hello again. I have to inform you that from your post, only the first three sentences are true. And most importantly, the planes have nothing to do with it. Alas, he (the author of the map) never studied flying and did not use airplanes in solving his plan.

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You changed his name from Otto to Alas. I guess I gave your hero too much credit? He might of not flown a plane himself, but his cipher does describe the use of an airplane that delivered the gold to its secret destination. We will know more about Alas? As we break down his cipher map.

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So Alas decide to use the window map to include four states in order to hide the state in question? He took hours and days to put together this cipher map. He used lines and symbols and symbols mixed with numbers. He started with just a plain window and it’s four sections. He followed the proper way of mapping in arranging the first major map by using the window to symbolized the four states. They were interested in buying or leasing a mining property in the northern part of New Mexico near the four peaks so they could introduce their gold to make money off the market but the U. S. caught on and foiled their plan. The map maker knew the area very well and knew how to get to the buried gold without being detected. In his cipher map, he will include instructions as to how the receiver should enter the area so he doesn’t get detected. The receiver will study the map first in order to understand the specific instructions he must follow? The map will also describe how the gold was transferred to the location so that the receiver can extract the gold in the reverse order. The planed work has been done for the one that is coming to extract the gold. The map maker knows that it is impossible to decipher his map unless someone knows what he knows? He is the only one able to read the map and if he chooses he can explain the map to someone else. He will not describe the map to anybody unless you are loyal to his cause and since no one knows that it is, at the moment, we will try to find out? It is important to know he is following step by step the Templar’s ways of ciphering. By the time you get through with this cipher, you will never forget the number 3? It is the triple cipher messaging method used by the Templars. A symbol will supported by two other symbols in order to deliver the message because all symbols can be used in many different ways but the use of the symbol will be defined by two other supporting symbols. It is a language used by the Templars. You might want to pick up on this training because it will help you with other ciphers that you don’t understand because you don’t know what your missing? This is a very good and crazy cipher that you will learn a lot from. So the next thing that Alas did was to select a window which would describe the state that you must go to. He decides to use the two top windows to describe the state as the second map and the area within the state as his third map. He draws the map on the right top window and the other map on the left top window. He hides the outline by moving lines around and adds symbols to hide the view. He figures out a way to move two lines that will initially unlock the window to set up what will define the two maps. He uses the symbolic thick pen with a pointer pointing towards a rotating engineer instrument directly out side the window to inform you that you must rotate what is right in front of the pointer which are two lines. These lines will unlock his window. The lock will only unlock the two top windows that he has chosen because they both get direct sunlight from the sun? It is not hard to understand if you can follow his symbols. The line that extends beyond the right hand corner of the window is the first line that will be rotate to the other side of the window at its proper angle which will fall outside the window describing that the window is now open? And that action is going to set up the second line in front of the pointer, that is sitting outside the window, to be rotated inside the window because it is open? This line will set up the right rectangle indentation outline of the state of New Mexico that the map maker has hidden inside the right top window? It is the first clue in defining the state that he wants you to go to? There will be two more obstacle to overcome because he only chose three! I give you the clue that the pillar is just a rectangular rock structure and the last clue is a line that extends and retracts connected to a roller bearing that runs up and down the right side frame. He figured out that no one would catch on to his clues? Almost no one? Knowing these clues, there is probably three different ways you can complete the outline of the state of New Mexico to stay within the guide lines of supporting symbols followed by the Templars? Try the test and see how far you can get with this information! Since you opened the window you should try to find the three supporting symbols that identify the hook of New Mexico on the left upper window followed by three symbols that tell you to strictly stays within the hook!!! Because I’m going to have to move at a faster pace cause I’m going on vacation. I’m only going to define the symbol and you must find the other two supporting symbols at your own time. Be back tomorrow to continue on the left top window. ........,,,,,

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, you have to pay attention if you want to stay on track with the map maker? He has set a precedence of reading starting direction from the very beginning. The first dot, corner, or window represents the window within the Swastica symbol. The starting direction in completing the state of New Mexico mao is going to lead you to the left, as he knows what your going to do, helping him complete the first leg of the swastica symbol. When your done you will proceed to the next window and start from the left hand upper corner working your way down completing the second leg which will help you identifying the hook of New Mexico. The third window will start the symbolic reading of the clues and it won’t graph any map, but it will describe the immediate area in question? So you must follow the read of the first clue from the corner in the direction of the swastica symbol also? the swastica symbol direction will guide you to define the first clue that is close to the corner of the window. The next clue in the window will follow the direction of the swastica symbol. You must not leave the window until your done with all the clues inside and out side the window!!!! The purpose of wanting to know all of the details will define what people are saying about the story? So you can jump a window! If you want to gamble on finding the secret location? If not then just wait till I get you there...........

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pay special attention to the path he is taking you through because he is creating the most important symbol. From the top right window to the left window and now your working the lower right window so keep track of the path. I’m going on vacation so I hope that you catch on cause I’m going to run through it real fast and I might make some mistakes but you should be able to figure it out yourself. There are several maps floating around and some do not have the cave within the pyramid? The one you see here doesn’t have the lines drawn within the cross wind lines which zigzags between the mountains. If you find the right map there will be sixteen little lines between the two zigzag lines every time they zigzags representing the number of flights they used. The right top window on this map has three sun rays which are not properly drawn to hide that clue but you’ll find which ones they are by looking at another map. He has hidden a few clues by spreading them around in other maps to make it harder for you. So the lower right window starts by describing the mountains between Mexico and New Mexico. He then drew the dividing border line between the mountains. Then comes in the cross wind patterns zigzagging symbolizing the aircraft flying pattern flying in and out of a natural circular dirt landing strip represented by a small dot. He draws the exploded view which is a large circle with a dot in the middle. Some war maps carry the dirt landing strip symbol to also include that they also carry the cross wind lines pattern That he is using.The next clue is a single line that crosses across with a small triangle. The line represents the complete lower border of the hook of New Mexico and the small triangle represents the area where your going to find the pyramid? Outside the window across from the landing strip are two symbols that explain what was flown into the area but the symbols are part of a cross over equation that belongs to the lower left window and it should wait until you read that window to understand its meaning. The gold bar window is where most treasure hunters are going to fall short because it’s a mathematical symbolic currency equation in tones which equals a round about figure that you have to account for by reading the symbolic meaning of line and gold bar squares which is going to tell total amount of how much each investor brought to the table which is going to total to 16 tones. The final question is to define how many of them brought a extra 1/4 of a tone more and what their combined total is? The answer to that total is probably in scribe on a rock very far away possibly 400 miles? To use as bate for the fish to go the wrong way? Every symbol outside the window pertains to a clue directly below it or directly above it. Every symbol cancels out its respective clue allowing the next symbol to connect with the next clue inside the window? Very tricky, these Templars? What the map maker is doing is exposing a good amount ways or methods that explains the amount of acquired knowledge and creativity that puts him above any German including Hitler? Which is an insult to him on the bases that he mess up by taking control of all the masons in 1934. Good Job! Templar! A cipher map can be used to bargain like Olivier Levasseurs to the death! You can now start doing your home work by reading reading the left upper window starting with the first clue that is close to the corner, as he mentioned. After vacation I’ll be back to explain the window in detail following the left lower window and finishing with the right upper window. Use these clues I mentioned to help you move on in finding the location. The left upper window is going to describe how you are going come across the landing strip first because it is inevitable by the symbols he has inscribed out side the window. These symbols will direct you to find the stairs first belonging to the pyramid which is a hill informing you to look around the left corner of the pyramid where you will find a cross on a rectangular rock pillar. Try to understand what I taught you about crosses in order to define why he is telling you this before going on to left lower window. That lower window! Is going to explain the number of investors, the amount of gold each one brought to the table, and the total amount of gold bars that got flown into the area. If you are guessing that four investors brought 13 tones? Your are right! The other one brought only 3 tones. Before you go to the next window he is going to remind you about the cross on the pillar one more time! And it’s meaning? So do not move or you will miss the window of opportunity! Because your within the eye view of the buried gold and the last window will take you there! Because the path to all the windows has created the symbolic symbol of the letter X ? Which is the view? Hope you decipher the window and figure it out before I come back or just wait.

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was forced to intervene in the topic from Ramiro. A little earlier, our esteemed "Ramiro Valdes" provided his vision of "decryption" (one of the many individual interpretations of the decryption) on this thread and my answer to it was already there. Of course, his explanations have become "so clear to everyone that there is no doubt about his logic", or am I mistaken? But they even help me, as they complicate the task of getting to the treasure. One of my answers has already been voiced, "- There are no interpretations of the decryption, there is only one logically correct and not allowing conjectures." And for the umpteenth time, I have to repeat that I have traveled the path to a complete decoding that leaves no doubts or ambiguities. The place is determined, and neither the "four squares" area, nor the state of New Mexico, nor the territory of Mexico belong to this place. And also, there are no signs on this map that are responsible for vision, from the point of view of aviation. But on the other hand, why not listen to his theory to the end? So, we are waiting for the next story from the respected Ramiro.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
From "Corporate Investigations", a reliable source:

This is Post #27 in the thread. She is responding to Post #24, from "The Old Bookaroo", another reliable source. Yes, the 1890 date is intriguing.

By the way, that entire thread is interesting.

Last edited:

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Yes it sure is! Too bad some of those members aren't around anymore.

Conversely, its nice to see that some of the attachments are now working again.. for example post #82 Patrick's PDF collection of magazine articles.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread