OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes it sure is! Too bad some of those members aren't around anymore.

Conversely, its nice to see that some of the attachments are now working again.. for example post #82 Patrick's PDF collection of magazine articles.
Intellectual palemiki in this topic, bravo. Everyone on this court competes to prove that Lou's card is a bluff, just to justify their failure to understand its meaning. A simple question for all of you, why exactly is she called "Lou"? This question didn't seem to bother anyone. To know the answer to this, you need to know the author of the map.
And it is called so for a reason, this name is a formidable warning, a danger to all who neglect her advice on following the instructions of the map.

Last edited:

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your not looking for the cave right now, then your behind the curve! If the sun happens to be important in finding an image of something? You would think that the year or time of year would matter? It matters only if the shade of that image changes drastically as time goes by. But not in this case?All you need to know is the season and a time frame that doesn’t have to be exact because your not looking for a specific outline of an image like on other maps. This is just a symbolic cave symbol that represents a cave that you will find in the area. The best time will help you find whatever your looking for more easily? The map maker is making everything very easy for you. He knows what entry point your going to use to get into the area if your coming from the northeast part of the state? He knows what part of the day is better for you even if you miss the window you still have good odds that you will find it. The map may be hard to define but the instructions are not and won’t be because the idea is for you to find it? He uses the sun and three other symbols to give you the time. He uses the map as a square time watch to position the sun between 10:30 and 11:30. He further enforces the right time symbolically by referring to how the sun light will rise and shine upon the staircase. He inserts eleven lines to make the stair way and then eleven sun rays? The symbolic sun will never tell the right time unless it is help by other symbols? But, like I’ve said before, the time by itself is not going to help you find the gold unless your in the right area. It is not the starting point?Never will! But I’m pretty sure Surgie new that? Don’t let the time be a show stopper! Be back from vacation on Tuesday to continue the left upper window. Think about what I said when looking at the top symbol that looks like the letter F? When looking at your map at the way your going to get there?

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your not looking for the cave right now, then your behind the curve! If the sun happens to be important in finding an image of something? You would think that the year or time of year would matter? It matters only if the shade of that image changes drastically as time goes by. But not in this case?All you need to know is the season and a time frame that doesn’t have to be exact because your not looking for a specific outline of an image like on other maps. This is just a symbolic cave symbol that represents a cave that you will find in the area. The best time will help you find whatever your looking for more easily? The map maker is making everything very easy for you. He knows what entry point your going to use to get into the area if your coming from the northeast part of the state? He knows what part of the day is better for you even if you miss the window you still have good odds that you will find it. The map may be hard to define but the instructions are not and won’t be because the idea is for you to find it? He uses the sun and three other symbols to give you the time. He uses the map as a square time watch to position the sun between 10:30 and 11:30. He further enforces the right time symbolically by referring to how the sun light will rise and shine upon the staircase. He inserts eleven lines to make the stair way and then eleven sun rays? The symbolic sun will never tell the right time unless it is help by other symbols? But, like I’ve said before, the time by itself is not going to help you find the gold unless your in the right area. It is not the starting point?Never will! But I’m pretty sure Surgie new that? Don’t let the time be a show stopper! Be back from vacation on Tuesday to continue the left upper window. Think about what I said when looking at the top symbol that looks like the letter F? When looking at your map at the way your going to get there?
Many of your statements are close to logic. But here is the thing that turns out, no matter how paradoxical it may sound, the hour fixed on the map can tell you about the specific time of the "correct annual solstice" (which is very important, you must agree and happens with astronomical accuracy, regardless of the modern calendar) this is the starting point point for decryption. And there is only one such "calendar" in our world. All the intellectuals of the controversy are invited, for the next question, what kind of "calendar" are we talking about?

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, here is something that we all need to understand. A cipher map is considered a personal symbolic ciphered drawn out road way map to be specifically followed, to secure the secrecy of its contents, which leads to a place that has been viewed by the individual who then uses symbols, letters, and numbers to cipher the view in question? There are messages, adjustment, and changes every step of the way to confuse the reader? It is his understanding and his view that you must adhere to in order to see what he is referring to? Without the use of the satellite one would have to use their own boots and walk every step of the way to define the map. Like in a movie?Therefore, it is understandable why a pirate could not find another pirate’s treasure. Cipher knowledge can help in defining easy maps, but Olivier Levasseur’s was impossible for them. Each pirate will decide how hard to make their cipher and we have to define his instructions? A cipher map will contain three symbolic maps of a large area when the message is being directed to an individual who has to come from a far away place and doesn’t know the way? Cipher maps within a small area do not need these three maps and have to work with just symbolic cipher instructions. So the rest of the way focus on the set view of the map maker so you can align your map or your sight? Don’t worry the satellite will help you align your view, so you can understand it? Will see how it works starting with the left upper window. Tomorrow! Yes! Sergei is right, about the original time frame of its creation? And the time has changed, but the features have not change much? To include that some have lasted the test of time? So at the end I’ll let you define how much of the view has changed?

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me summarize. None of the participants in this site and the guests of the forum could not answer a single question that I asked and suggested, to the correct answer. And I'm even in a sense happy with this result, since the secret of my hero, under my invented pseudonym "Otto", will remain unsolved for everyone. "-Ay yes Otto, ah yes son of a bitch!" I bow to his genius. Throughout my comments, in the first and second branches of this topic, I made so many hints that, in my opinion, it even seems that any thinking person (accustomed to thinking with his head) could add 2 + 2, but as it turned out "- not everyone is given ". And in no case, I did not want to offend any of the readers in this sense, just a statement of fact. I wish everyone, work intellectually, read and think, do not freeze your brains with television, try on your own to solve any tasks set for you by life.

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So the instructions are to go to the northwest part of New Mexico. Then from there travel south to the designated area located near the southwest desert part of the hook of New Mexico that borders Mexico. Each window has a starting point which is located on each window’s outer corner. The movement in direction follows the swastika symbol and the arrow found outside the left side upper window indicates which direction to follow. The direction leads you to identify the first symbolic graphic clue that is closes to the corner. The top left window is our next window to define. The first clue is the staircase. The symbolic messaging or instructions are located outside the top part of the window, like in most maps? The first symbol out side the window will connect to a symbolic graphic clue that is directly below it inside the window. Every symbol located outside the window will connect to a symbolic graphic clue inside the window in order to receive the message or information of what we are supposed to be looking for in finding the pyramid? The messaging will define the instructions to follow from the moment you reach the designated area. The symbol setup is from left to right but the reading will follow the snake rout where you start with the top symbol outside the window followed by it’s connecting symbolic graphic clue inside the window. The first group will be read from top to bottom followed by the second group which will be read from bottom to top creating the snake path to confuse the reader who doesn’t understand the method? The first symbol is a road map of an old dirt road that is still being used which leads to the immediate area. He drew the road map from the top of the pyramid so it would not be easily detected by reading a map pertaining to the area, unless you were to adjust the map to his view? Adjustment will be made every step of the way on every cipher map? Live and learn? The road map has three exits or entries for a reason? You will be on this road as your coming from the north. You will skip the first off road exit and drive until the next off road exit which isn’t very far. This off road leads you along the Mexican border and as you turn east into the road you will see what your looking for at about a mile away? So now I’ll read the window for you and define what it is saying? His instructions are to use the road map to help you find the staircase which is not far. The sun’s rays at the time stated will help you look ( O ) over two small not fully developed cropped out small hills at about a mile away represented by the two symbolic eyebrows symbols over the letter ( O ). The symbol represents one hill in front of another hill but from far away they look like they are side by side. There is only two so it should not be a problem identifying what your looking at? From the top down he groups the letter L with the small square letter ( c ) to instruct you to look for the small cave on the hill? The letter ( L ) is connected to the small letter c because it’s curved and pointing to it? The small square letter ( c ) takes on another meaning which means to look around the other corner? Because on that corner of the hill your going to find a cross. The last symbol describes that the cross will be pointing towards the north on the ground. This road map, the rock staircase, the small cave, and the cross will define the symbolic meaning of the pyramid to be a small not fully developed cropped out hill. But the most important thing is the cross which is going to help you find the buried gold? How much gold? That will be defined on the next window which is the lower left window. Tomorrow! Hopefully!

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The lower left window starts with an unconnected line? The coiled line represents all the gold you see and when connected to the lower line will define the place where the gold is buried which is in the right upper window. How much gold? The equation outside the window details the amount. The number 3 inverted represents the old symbol of currency in gold. The resting place of the gold will always be represented by the ( X ) which identifies the missing symbol for the equation? So 3x5 investors x T or tones = 15 Tones of gold? The 15 tones only represent the equal round off number ( = O ). Each full line represents an investor and the three dividing line in each of the full lines represents 3 tones so 1/4 of a tone line is left over which is divided into 4 investors whom brought in an extra tone of gold all together. The 4 investor brought in 3 tones each plus an extra tone which equals 13 tones. The last investor who was already living in the United States did not have to bring an extra 1/4 tone because he was taking all the risks of keeping the gold safe until set time to sell the gold off. The equation flows over to the right lower window to indicate that the round about figure was the actual amount that was flown into the designated area. The last line attached to the pillar or stone is directing you to the transitional pointing cross that is going to direct you towards the area in question? So take your position and your map to the cross to figure out what the last window is saying? Who said that the map didn’t have a view? No! No! No! No! No! No! Is exactly what Hitler said!

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The last window completes the ( X ) which crosses out all the windows in reference that the gold is buried right in front of your eyes? The number ( 7 ) identifies the number of feet below ground. The ( U plus \ ) represents underground. The underground symbol connects to the second symbolic clue symbol inside the window that details the gold being buried underground on flat land as viewed by the sun’s ray? The other two sun rays will shine upon the ground features as view by the sun including the eye? And there is one more final adjustment that you have to make with the spinning symbol that Sergei once mentioned. And the window will spin and spin until the pointer points to the rotating instrument which is you? You will get it if your standing on the cross or if your using the satellite? Everything started with the point and ends with the point? It is a cipher map made for buried gold? And the gold is the only thing that can add truth to the map! Good luck! This is as far as I go! Thanks Sergei! Have fun I’m retiring for the Holidays!!!

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I forgot photos for those who want to go the extra mile

Attachments

• 5D7B9024-9E9F-4577-866C-11E0974BE7F4.jpeg
    5D7B9024-9E9F-4577-866C-11E0974BE7F4.jpeg
    320.6 KB · Views: 35
  • BA76BB57-BD9C-4DA8-8DC3-D7D4AFD77BE8.jpeg
    BA76BB57-BD9C-4DA8-8DC3-D7D4AFD77BE8.jpeg
    314 KB · Views: 33
  • 994EFCA0-181E-4876-81FF-9FDFE0F0B8D5.jpeg
    994EFCA0-181E-4876-81FF-9FDFE0F0B8D5.jpeg
    316.5 KB · Views: 36
OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Three variations of the song in the old and, in my opinion, the best film, which was created on the basis of an adventure novel that my hero fell in love with as a child and became the prototype for creating this map for him.

1. Birds are not people - and they do not understand What takes us far. Just a vulture, old vulture vulture Knows what's what in the world. Seen the vulture many times How easily doom finds us, He finds everyone at his own time. Not knowing what awaits us in the distance, Burning our hearts along the way And the vulture seems to be Ants crawl on the rocks. Again, again gold beckons us! Again, again, gold, as always, beckons us! Let him promise a joyful holiday We are God or hell. Only a vulture, old vulture vulture Knows what's what in the world. The vulture sees day by day How do we stop being human? We betray our closest friends. The yellow idol will order us - And rush towards crazy days. And the vulture thinks that the rats They run over the rocks. Again, again gold beckons us! Again, again, gold, as always, beckons us! The vulture is watching us from heaven, To find prey here again. And he will become his prey, In whose heart the yellow demon is dancing. Again, again gold beckons us! Again, again, gold, as always, beckons us!
Old Turkey Buzzard
Old Turkey Buzzard…
Flying, flying high

He’s just awaiting
buzzard’s just awaiting
Wait for something down below to die

Old buzzard knows that he can wait
cause every mother’s son has got a date
a date with fate…

He sees men come, he sees men go
crawling like ants on the rocks below
The men who scheme, the men who dream
and die for gold on the rocks below

Gold gold gold
they just got to have that gold...
Gold gold
They'll do anything for gold

Old Turkey Buzzard
Old Turkey Buzzard…
Flying, flying high

He’s just awaiting
buzzard’s just awaiting

a date with fate…

A whiff of gold and off they go
to die like rats on the rocks below

Gold, Gold, Gold,
they'll do anything for gold
Gold, Gold,
gotta have McKenna's gold

For men will come and men will go
but they can't win, they got to loose their skin
if all they want is that gold and gold

Gold gold gold
just forget about that gold
Gold gold
you can live without that gold

forget that gold

O, viejo buitre
O, viejo buitre
Vuela, vuela alto
Está esperando
Está esperando
Esperando que alguno muera aquĂ­
El sabe que puede esperar
Y ellos ignoran que destino
Que destino correrán
El ve hombres que vienen
El ve hombres que van
El oro de Mackenna queren conseguir
No pueden engañar y si quieren jugar
Por el oro de Mackenna hay que morir
Oro, oro, oro olvĂ­dense del
Oro oro oro sin Ă©l se puede vivir
OlvĂ­dense del oro
I apologize to Ramiro Valdes, but he didn't even come close to understanding the decryption. Unfortunately, he has a lot of conjectures and fantasies.

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Three variations of the song in the old and, in my opinion, the best film, which was created on the basis of an adventure novel that my hero fell in love with as a child and became the prototype for creating this map for him.

1. Birds are not people - and they do not understand What takes us far. Just a vulture, old vulture vulture Knows what's what in the world. Seen the vulture many times How easily doom finds us, He finds everyone at his own time. Not knowing what awaits us in the distance, Burning our hearts along the way And the vulture seems to be Ants crawl on the rocks. Again, again gold beckons us! Again, again, gold, as always, beckons us! Let him promise a joyful holiday We are God or hell. Only a vulture, old vulture vulture Knows what's what in the world. The vulture sees day by day How do we stop being human? We betray our closest friends. The yellow idol will order us - And rush towards crazy days. And the vulture thinks that the rats They run over the rocks. Again, again gold beckons us! Again, again, gold, as always, beckons us! The vulture is watching us from heaven, To find prey here again. And he will become his prey, In whose heart the yellow demon is dancing. Again, again gold beckons us! Again, again, gold, as always, beckons us!
Old Turkey Buzzard
Old Turkey Buzzard…
Flying, flying high

He’s just awaiting
buzzard’s just awaiting

a date with fate…

The men who scheme, the men who dream
and die for gold on the rocks below

Gold gold gold
they just got to have that gold...
Gold gold
They'll do anything for gold

Old Turkey Buzzard
Old Turkey Buzzard…
Flying, flying high

He’s just awaiting
buzzard’s just awaiting

a date with fate…

A whiff of gold and off they go
to die like rats on the rocks below

Gold, Gold, Gold,
they'll do anything for gold
Gold, Gold,
gotta have McKenna's gold

For men will come and men will go
but they can't win, they got to loose their skin
if all they want is that gold and gold

Gold gold gold
just forget about that gold
Gold gold
you can live without that gold

forget that gold

O, viejo buitre
O, viejo buitre
Vuela, vuela alto
Está esperando
Está esperando
Esperando que alguno muera aquĂ­
El sabe que puede esperar
Y ellos ignoran que destino
Que destino correrán
El ve hombres que vienen
El ve hombres que van
El oro de Mackenna queren conseguir
No pueden engañar y si quieren jugar
Por el oro de Mackenna hay que morir
Oro, oro, oro olvĂ­dense del
Oro oro oro sin Ă©l se puede vivir
OlvĂ­dense del oro
I apologize to Ramiro Valdes, but he didn't even come close to understanding the decryption. Unfortunately, he has a lot of conjectures and fantasies.

The adventure novel the film was based on was published in 1963 - a bit late for a Nazi spy plot ?

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To all treasure hunters, I hasten to congratulate you in advance on the upcoming New Year! I wish us all peace, goodness and magnificent finds..:occasion14:

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The topic of conversation, unfortunately, bored everyone. Perhaps only beginners are still interested. Food for thought, I have provided to all in an accessible form. It remains for the small who can shine with competence and ask logically correct questions?

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's another video from a resilient treasure hunter. His perseverance is commendable. But he is also in captivity of incorrect "sources of information" and is far from the truth.

Fireflash

May 24, 2022
Here's another video from a resilient treasure hunter. His perseverance is commendable. But he is also in captivity of incorrect "sources of information" and is far from the truth.

Especially the last letter showing the reliance on "natural magetism" or "Long-Range Locator" devices to find the LUE. Pseudoscience!

Zmbkillr

Nov 6, 2012
Middle Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems to me that the map says it's 6:15, or either it means June 15th. If you start from upper right of sun beams (like clockwise) and number the spaces, there are 12. The 2 lines coming into the rays could represent hands on a clock, since one is shorter that the other.
sunclock.jpg

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems to me that the map says it's 6:15, or either it means June 15th. If you start from upper right of sun beams (like clockwise) and number the spaces, there are 12. The 2 lines coming into the rays could represent hands on a clock, since one is shorter that the other. View attachment 2064324
Your reflections are commendable, but you, like everyone who read my comments in this thread, did not see the most obvious clue in post # 108 And more, #122.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread