The Lue Map and the Nazi Connection

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
кар.png
Perhaps many have already read about this map. Personally, I once read this story, about 30 years ago, in some edition, now I don't remember which one. I remember that at that time I was interested in this story and I carefully examined the mysterious map with quite understandable interest and a desire to understand its secret. But the fervor of desire was cooled by the accompanying information on this card, I only remember that it could not be deciphered due to the loss of the key and the complexity due to the presence of Masonic symbols and complex computational formulas. The comments said that most likely there is no gold there. It (gold) has long been deposited in the accounts of a certain American bank and all attempts to reveal the secret of the card do not make sense.
More recently, starting in 2015, this story reappeared on the Internet under various headings. I will give a brief description of these articles.

Lou are the only legendary treasures on which there is a map showing 14 tons of gold.

The riddle code, like their code, has long been considered the key to a clear understanding of Masonic symbolism.

The Map, published by Karl von Muller, consists of various mathematical formulas.

The map you are looking at is one of the most famous maps in treasure history. The Lue map seems to be of Nazi Origin. The map was created by an unnamed Nazi loyalist in the United States. Whose property was used as cache site for 100 tons of Gold Bullion that was smuggled into the US by Nazi Agents. The purpose of the Nazi mission was to sell the gold on the US Market and to crash the US Economy which would stop the US from entering World War II. Around this same time the United States passed the American gold act which prevented the Nazis from selling the gold on the open market. Someone in the U.S.Intelligence had learned about the Nazi plot.

The Nazis then moved in to try and recover the gold with the hopes of smuggling it back out of the US before they could be stopped by US Agents. But the Nazi Loyalist who's property they had buried the Gold on had mysteriously died. Taking the secret of the Lue map with him. The Nazis where not able to crack the map on their own and the dug all over the Loyalists property for the gold but could not find the cache. There dig was called off by Hitler and they returned to Germany. The gold is still in the ground to this day

The map got into the hands of the public through the FBI who had also been alerted by the CIA about the Nazi plot. Their code breakers where unable to solve the mystery and they let it leak into the general public hoping someone could solve riddle. The map was made popular by Treasure Hunter Karl Von Mueller who published it back in the 1960s.

It's been suggested the code for the Lue the nazi Loyalist used when he created the lue map was based on templar secrets. The Nazis may have discovered such secrets during their excavations near Renne le chateau. A Knights Templar stronghold during the Middle Ages.

The Nazis where have said to have access to a coding system that was created by the Knights Templar and that they shared the code with the Japanese to help them hide their own caches of gold deep in the jungles of the Philippines.

A study of the Lue map will reveal coordinates of the search area for the Nazi Gold Cache site. How one finds the coordinates within the symbols of the map is mystery. The search area is six miles buy three miles within this area will be found a large land mass where a pyramid will be outlined by Monuments. The lue map itself when the code is broken does not tell you where to search within the Pyramid area. To learn that you need the key to the Lue map which is said to be the American Dollar Bill.Which is loaded full of occult symbolism.

The symbols on the dollar are Masonic in origin but they of course have a connection to the knight's templar. The masons received much of there occult knowledge from the templar and it would have included there coding system as well. So, if you take the american dollar bill and study it and you will find a key two inches to the right of George Washington's nose. This key in combination with the map reveals that the gold's location. The gold is buried under the left leg of the Pyramid Layout. How the two work together to reveal this is a mystery. The location of the Lue Cache is said to be the Four Corners area of the South Western United States.
(Sorry for the slightly pretentious subtitle.)
Glove Nazi Germany thrown more than 80 years ago, a challenge to a duel from the past!

So, I have accepted this challenge!

This piece of paper and the drawing on it, carries a fairly large amount of information that I received, not without the help of providence!

First of all, this is not a myth.
I ask you not to be surprised or upset because of my (self-confidence), maybe this article will upset someone a little.

Analysis and interpretation.
A few words on the background of this topic. “As a child, I was fond of (but not for long) chess, then I realized that the game is banal, it depends on the mathematical memory and the ability to store hundreds of combinations in my head, calculating all possible combinations of moves. for me personally, this is somewhat tiring, I left this enterprise, since chess has turned from an interesting game into some kind of boring task, and I could not remember all the options.
Recently I saw a chess puzzle, it became interesting to solve in the Mat in Two Moves online application, and from that day I began to regularly look for tasks in this application, and then accidentally stumbled upon an article under the heading “Ten Lost Treasures Around the World” .
After reading there, a map called Lu appeared interested in it and a description of the story to it. Having carefully read the background, it seemed to me that this was some kind of nonsense and, to put it mildly, stupidity (which is so at first glance) and, most likely, an ordinary fake. Why does that sound like bullshit? After reading the description of this story, what bothers you the most? That's right, this Nazi, presumably, is the author of the map, the arms comrade of those who arrived to pick up their cargo, why didn’t he just give the coordinates or transfer the map scheme, where everything is simple and clear? In the end, time is running out. Why such difficulties?
From boredom and free time, I took up the map as a chess task, so simple, without much interest.

Gradually, step by step, taking into account the details and thinking through solutions, an interesting picture began to open. And at first the assumptions suddenly began to be confirmed by facts (from various sources). The topic began to attract more and more, the history of people and their biographies, events that were somehow related to the creation of this map.
I began to study material, myths and legends and much more. Everything was present when creating this card. Gradually, I found out who created this map and why, we must pay tribute, this is not an ordinary person, I would call him a genius, and this is not the Nazi whom a priori everyone considered the author. In fact, the author of the map was executed in April 1945.
___ His genius in the fact that he was the most outstanding psychologist, he knew the subtleties of thinking of 99% of people and took everything into account. The very existence of this card is better than any defense. (The fact that the card exists simply proves that this story is supposedly bluffing, and that the card is just a fake with a set of characters.) And this, the author's genius! The calculation was correct, even if someone decrypts the card, then, firstly, few people will believe it (after all, for the security services it has long been clear that this is a bluff, he skillfully introduced it!), And secondly, they are at their best they’ll think about a psycho in the case, and thirdly, even if they allow the thought that it’s really so. What proves the correct calculation, our author is a psychologist! ___
Many people wonder if there was such an operation, why there is not a single witness who would not have leaked the information?

The answer is obvious: due to the excessive secrecy of this operation, all the "performers" participating in it were destroyed. This was, by the way, to our author. The remaining involved, influential people were skillfully and wisely eliminated by the author himself.
I found out why the card was needed at all and why it was so, why it had such a strange name. I found out, that is, I decoded both the place and the precautions that must be observed in order to penetrate the secret vault. I also recognized the second “dark” side, maps of Lou. Besides its apparent simplicity, there are actually many difficult things. I paid tribute to the author of the creation of the map, surprised at his courage, courage and cunning of the author. I learned that it was originally planned that the operation would fail, and the whole story with her was brilliantly foreseen by the author and correctly calculated.
Since the author did not need a plan of action to destabilize America before the war, he pursued his personal goals. And therefore, there probably is not only the declared gold of 14 tons, but also his personal savings, so to speak, "for old age", possibly in a different form and quality.
I also learned that the second plan for the development of this operation was and remains relevant. So to say, plan B (in the end, in such operations, a second plan is always developed, both in case of failure and in unforeseen circumstances) and as a guarantee for the author that in case of disclosure no one will get anything! (After all, nothing would have prevented them from additionally bringing in several tons of explosives!) And the fact that after 80 years the probability of automatically triggering a second unpleasant surprise increases every day. An event may occur that was originally planned by Hitler himself and "a little by the author of the map." And it cannot be ruled out that there may be casualties and the destruction of the “Object”, which is important for Americans, so to speak.
I have decrypted the card, but I am not saying that at the moment gold is still stored in the indicated place, because, firstly, it is possible that the special services decrypted the card a long time ago, and this is not a secret. But I did not find evidence of this version. Since this story will probably appear in the media, but this did not happen, which, in my opinion, speaks in favor of the opposite. But the most important thing here is not gold, but the threat of an explosion of enormous strength, a historical object. And, accordingly, you need to adhere to the map plan so that tragedy does not happen, but for this you need to follow the rules listed on the map, which means that you need to know the decryption.
I can say with confidence that the mystery of the card, which remained a mystery for 80 years, was revealed by me, and I can prove it if necessary.
It is necessary to add here whether there are treasures there or not, this can only be checked with the approval of the US government.
If you have any questions, leave comments. You can be judgmental and evil; I will not be offended. I will accept criticism with understanding. Thank you and good luck to all of you!

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet - wherein lies the largest collection of discussion and analysis of “The LUE” found on the internet.

Many people have searched for evidence of the map existing prior to its publication to the public domain by Charles Dean Miller AKA Karl Von Mueller in the 1960’s but no one has come forward with any verifiable proof it did. The Lue-Nazi connection seems to be a conflation of the Mexican 14 Tons of Gold story - but how could a mere 14 tons (or is 100 tons?) of AU upset the U.S. economy holding a national stockpile that in 1940 was measured in TENS of THOUSANDS of tons ? I’m not an economist or financier but the premise seems unlikely..

What clues or evidence led you down this path ? Looking for proof contemporary to the WW2 era that it existed. Again, no one has first-hand evidence the map, or anything resembling it, existed prior to its publication in The Treasure Hunter’s Manual.

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find your information interesting but the LUE has always been suspected to be located in the Four Corners area of Colorado.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to TreasureNet - wherein lies the largest collection of discussion and analysis of “The LUE” found on the internet.

Many people have searched for evidence of the map existing prior to its publication to the public domain by Charles Dean Miller AKA Karl Von Mueller in the 1960’s but no one has come forward with any verifiable proof it did. The Lue-Nazi connection seems to be a conflation of the Mexican 14 Tons of Gold story - but how could a mere 14 tons (or is 100 tons?) of AU upset the U.S. economy holding a national stockpile that in 1940 was measured in TENS of THOUSANDS of tons ? I’m not an economist or financier but the premise seems unlikely..

What clues or evidence led you down this path ? Looking for proof contemporary to the WW2 era that it existed. Again, no one has first-hand evidence the map, or anything resembling it, existed prior to its publication in The Treasure Hunter’s Manual.

As I recall, Richard Walburn debuted the LUE-Nazi theory on the internet about 20 years ago. No evidence or documentation - only his musings. Years later, some Utah guys made claims about LUE/German/Mexican incidents in their Four Corners region. Now these ideas seem to have gained credibility based on being repeated on the internet for so many years. It's just speculation as far as I can tell.

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Gidday amigos

The problem with Lue is a lot like Oak island Money pit. One a map, one hole in the ground both can be whatever people want it to be? Anyone who have spent some time in this forum over the years have seen people come and go making all sort of claims of some sort of revelations. Some even with quite clever hypothesis.

But at the end of the day it is all speculation with no credible evidence that any treasure exists in the first place?

Until a positive confirmed link can be confirmed and established between a real missing treasure and the alleged map. The map will always be an enigma.

Crow

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
When the USA Prez shut down the PERSONAL/PRIVATE ownership of GOLD, with the help of pro-nazi Mexicans & Americans and NAZIS "moved in" on the 4-corners area... it IS nazi-related.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
When the USA Prez shut down the PERSONAL/PRIVATE ownership of GOLD, with the help of pro-nazi Mexicans & Americans and NAZIS "moved in" on the 4-corners area... it IS nazi-related.

Yeah, sure, there was a lot of American pro-Nazi sentiment in the 1930s, but I've never seen any facts to support the 4-Corners/LUE allegations.

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone! Thanks for your comments. I apologize for the delay in responding to comments. It was not possible. But I will try to answer everyone's comments soon. And believe me, this story and my investigation in it are not fake. I will answer everyone, sorry a little later.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Replies to comments.

Hello again everyone. In this story I will try to answer most of your questions.
Probably, I'll start with the fact that when I first got acquainted with the history of this card, I was discouraged by the many contradictions and absurdities of this story. It makes no sense to list them. And after a little reflection, I chuckled and forgot this story as utter nonsense, besides, the prehistory to it about the allegedly lost keys and difficulties did not give any hope anyway.
On my second acquaintance with this topic, more than 30 years later, I looked at it somewhat differently. Here is how it was. I was on vacation and it was already coming to an end, all the entertainment available to me was fed up. I was bored and I took up my pastime, started solving chess puzzles. Having stumbled across the Internet (where I was looking for chess references), on the story with Lou's card, I vaguely recalled that I had already met her once. I again carefully read the story and was surprised only that it again, for some reason, appeared on the Internet, it would seem this fake should have long ago been debunked and lowered into the junk of oblivion. But I was bored, and I decided to look at the map as another chess problem, to try to at least understand whether there is any meaning in this picture and what the author was trying to draw, what this set of symbols means. In general, without any interest in the topic of the card, without naive dreams, about an alleged treasure with gold. Just for fun, and without any illusions.
If ou've ever solved chess problems, you know how it happens. Made a move, look through the options. If the move leads to an error after calculating the options, then you need to discard it and look for another option. So, examining one by one the element of the drawing (making, so to speak, a chess move) I tried to look for meaning in it and calculate the answer options. Something like this, and it looked. And suddenly a picture from the puzzles began to appear. And now, this has already interested me, as a solution not to an abstract problem, but to a very real topic. Further more, I "got headlong" into this story, starting to read and study many documents (a kind of diving into the history and reality of the time when this map was born). Now, I understand that if it were not for the cold, judicious approach to solving this problem, I would not have been able to decipher it. And the most important thing is that the puzzles all came together, the picture opened, very logical and darkly bewitching.
The card told a lot.
Here, with your permission, I have to interrupt. If you don't mind, I'll continue next time and try to dot the and.
http://www.bc-alter.net/dfriesen/luemap.html
https://bigthink.com/strange-maps/nazi-treasure-maps

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the-window-and-the-pyramid.jpg A lot of that tale has been based off of this area the pyramid and window.. IMG_5473.JPG Here is a little better photo of the area in regard.

Last edited:

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Cyzak,

You always post interesting and beautiful photos. In your second photo above the inverted triangle to the right of The Window reminds me of the small inverted triangle on the Lue Map.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cyzak,

You always post interesting and beautiful photos. In your second photo above the inverted triangle to the right of The Window reminds me of the small inverted triangle on the Lue Map.

I have spent a lot of time in those mountains over the years but it was not looking for the LUE. That mountain is called the Rio Grande Pyramid in the 2nd photo the 1st is called Granite peak it is referenced as the pyramid to sometimes.. The story of the LUE has mentioned this area in the 2nd photo as some of the stories about it, I am a boots on the ground person and I believe the only way you are going to find something is get out there and look for it.I am interested in reading what this person has to tell us but I believe it is just a fishing trip.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And so we will continue. The most frequent question in the discussion of this topic is similar to the question of the respected Ryano - "but how can only 14 tons (or 100 tons?) Upset - destroy, the US economy, having national reserves, which in 1940 were measured in TENS OF THOUSAND TONS? an economist and not a financier, but such an assumption seems unlikely. " You don't have to be a financier to understand this. You just need to remember what the US economy was like in 1937-1938. Here is the reference
The economic downturn that took place in the United States during the Great Depression and the New Deal of President Franklin Roosevelt's administration. Dubbed the "Roosevelt recession".
The political deadlock of 1937, associated with the formation of opposition to the New Deal in the US Congress, coincided with the resumption of the economic crisis: in May, the recovery peaked and by August, economic activity again markedly decreased; in September, observers, including Minister Henry Morgento, began to notice an already rapid decline. In October, the US stock market was shaken again by the crisis, which caused the "horror of 1929" to be remembered. The pace of the new decline even overshadowed the rate of decline in the economy in 1929, with stocks losing more than a third of their value in just a few weeks, and corporate profits plummeting nearly 80%. Steel production in the last quarter of the year fell to a quarter of the mid-year level, resulting in a 40% decline in total industrial production; At the beginning of 1938, payments to the unemployed in Detroit quadrupled compared to 1937. The organization of new unions virtually ceased, and by the end of winter more than two million workers had received notice of layoffs. They expanded the ranks of the unemployed, bringing their total to less than 10 million - or 19% of the workforce.
I completely don’t know all the subtleties of the mechanism that affect the quotes of the stock markets, but I know that very often they are affected by various kinds of dumping. There is the concept of "Exchange panic". The stock market rush can lead to panic. The development of the operation, let's call it conditionally - "Red Tail" began in the early spring of 1939. For Hitler, in those conditions, all that was needed was a dumping of gold prices, to create a panic on the American stock exchange, which would lead to excitement - a fall in prices for it and, accordingly, could become a trigger for an economic recession and this could again plunge the country into an internal political crisis. And for this plan, a huge amount of gold was not needed. It was enough, about 100 tons. It was only necessary, correctly, to choose a place and calculate the time. And with a targeted strike, for a while (Hitler knew that it was not realistic to destroy the economy, but he could gain time) to exclude the main and dangerous player from the game at the beginning of the war. He needed time to seize new resources, so that later, on an equal footing, or even superior, to fight America, hated by him, which could stand in his way to world domination. He hated and feared this player.
Hitler all his life dreamed of world power, believed that Germany should become a great empire and a new force in the world, so that the capital of Germany would become the main city, a metropolis from which he would rule the whole world. Having received practically unlimited power, he began to implement the goals outlined in Mein Kampf. First secretly and then openly, he went to violate the terms of the Versailles Treaty, which in fact deprived Germany of the army. After becoming chancellor, Hitler began to pursue an aggressive foreign policy. In October 1933, Germany withdrew from the League of Nations. In just 5 years, he brought the country out of the crisis by raising industrial production, eliminating unemployment, and betting on melitarization. His dreams began to take on tangible forms, he had the right to be proud of himself. But his plans could be hampered by the United States.
For a long time he thought about one problem - where to strike the first blow, in the west or in the east. If he strikes in the west, the United States will immediately enter the war and this is a very serious enemy and he is not yet ready to fight with him, to strike in the east - the Russians are also good fighters (he knew this from the First World War) and a peace treaty with them signed.
To be continued

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There will be a lyrical digression, I ask you to excuse me for this, but without this you will not understand the essence. But it is very close to reality!
The solution to the problem, with the entry into the game of the United States, in the early stages of the war, he found unexpectedly, looking at one interesting document(as many must know, Hitler was a mystic and isoteric, he was fascinated by everything connected with this, he believed in providence).
-Providence itself helps us! Surely he thought. And the plan ripened instantly. He gave the order to the adjutant to call urgently Walter Funk, Reich Minister of Economy. After consulting with Funk, he invited several more people (I will not name them) and, sharing the general features of the plan, ordered to start developing the operation. Having received the order, everyone began to disperse, Hitler called out to our hero, and asked to stay, inviting him to the table. On the table lay a strange document, the Fuhrer intercepting the look of our hero and said - "Dear Otto (name is somewhat different), I want to give you this", he pointed to a sheet of document. "-Let it become the basis in the development of the plan," after making a theatrical pause, he continued - "As strange as it may sound, but it was he who indicated the solution and even suggested who should do it, pointing to your name!" And then he pointed to two very interesting points in the document, saying - "You see?" while slyly looked at Otto, and with pathos uttered "Providence itself gives us a hint!" - "I am amazed at your genius! My Fuhrer" answered Otto.
At the same time, mentally, with a grin, he said - "Yes .. Providence itself, gives us a hint how to keep your pocket wider" remembering with what difficulty he managed to slip this document to the Fuhrer. And how much did it cost him to make the Fuehrer think that it was he himself who thought of this operation? Lead him to this idea of surgery? Only he knows! His "finest hour" has come! All his life, he went exactly to this. He had a lot of painstaking work ahead of him, but the game was worth the candle! Now he had to carefully weigh and analyze everything.
This is how the plan of the operation was born, as we called it - "Red Tail". In the development of the operation plan, our author of the map played a rather important (if not key) role, about him, a separate story, and it is quite long, so we will only touch on certain points, a little bit later.
And the flywheel spun! The preliminary, the most difficult part of the work was done (communications, people, locating, preparing the storage, time and routes of delivery, everything was calculated, the top secret stamp was imposed) And the submarines began to deliver the cargo in small batches.
It may seem strange, but the very idea of creating this map, the author conceived back in 1916 and the main elements in it were drawn by him at the same time. But the final version of this map was drawn by him in 1936.
To be continued.

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Your argument better fits the KGC, which was "officially" disbanded in 1916, but was alleged to have continued covert operations thereafter.

Concerning FDR's Gold Act of 1933 - this began the period during which so many US gold coins were allegedly melted down into bullion form and cached in numerous locations to avoid their confiscation by the government. This action may have been a coordinated effort by the former KGC organization, presumably a group with a long-term outlook on history and economics. It's speculated by some, including me, that so many of the "treasure legends" that seem to have surfaced in the 1930s were fabricated tales, complete with complex carvings and other clue patterns, designed to mislead curious searchers away from the true cache sites. A security measure. The LUE story may be one of those cover stories, although I'm not personally convinced that the whole LUE thing wasn't simply a hoax perpetrated by Charles Dean Miller, as some of his alleged associates have claimed over the years.

Your theory, if I'm reading it right, is that Hitler et al decided to move gold into the US to sell, and "crash the economy". That seems unlikely to me, as by the late 30s the possession and/or sale of gold in the US had been illegal for several years. Those folks who were selling gold then were primarily mining and refining companies that were licensed to do so and sold directly to the US Treasury at $35/ounce. The US's accumulation of gold in those days would strengthen, not weaken our economy and help finance the impending war against Germany and others. I may be wrong, but it seems to me that the whole Nazi plan that you're proposing would harm, not aid, the Germans.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Check 4 CORNERS MONUMENT, look around THAT area. Think about the THULE SOCIETY.
The Thule/Vril/Aryan/et al topic is quite an intriguing rabbit hole. Please elaborate how it relates to the 4 Corners Monument.

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Replies to comments.

After a regular meeting at the headquarters of the Reich Chancellery, Hitler asked Otto, "How are things going with the preparation of Operation Red Tail?" Otto replied that the final stage was going according to plan. But our submarines are at great risk when unloading cargo. The work schedule of our person at the facility, a day, after three, we are forced to adhere to it. But even on his watch, it is not always possible to unload, as there is a great risk of being lit up, my Fuhrer. "-Bad, very bad! The Fuhrer almost shouted, you need to accelerate, deliveries at any cost!" "- Yes, my Fuhrer," Otto saluting with his right hand, he was about to leave the office, but Hitler continued calmly - Yes, the risk is very great, by the way, has everything been done to maintain the secrecy of the operation? "- Yes, my Fuhrer, each participant in the operation is familiar with only their part of the work, my Fuhrer." -The commanders of the submarines do not know about the content of the cargo, the people involved in the loading are thoroughly checked, but they do not know what they are loading, but for safety reasons, they will be liquidated after the work is completed. The development of the details of the operation, at the destination, I entrusted my deputy, you know him well, this is Hugo. But he, like me, do not know the exact place of storage, since he is engaged in this directly on the spot, his personal agent recruited by him back in 1915, a very capable and inventive fellow, he was given the right to determine the location himself, since this is included within the framework of special secrecy. Personally, I can find out the place where the cargo is stored, only at a personal meeting, as it was agreed in advance. -By the way, your personal surprise, my Fuhrer has already been prepared! The explosives have been delivered and already installed, the fireworks will be great! Otto showed his right thumb when he saw Hitler smile at the message. One-day companies are already registered, a full package with documents and licenses has been received. They are already ready to enter the game on the exchange! All leading media are already "charged" with us, at the right time, newspapers will publish "hot" news to create excitement. Our active supporters, at the signal of fireworks (surprise), are ready to take to the streets to provoke riots. - "And thanks for that, my dear Otto", he came up and put his hand on the shoulder of our hero, looking into the eyes with approval. “Okay dear Otto, you convinced me, go and work. For the good of Greater Germany,” he added. Otto saluted again and left the office. "So ... everything is going according to plan," he whispered, rubbing his clenched right fist.
To be continued.
P/S I beg your pardon for the short posts, the fact is that I do not speak English and use Google translator. And a lot of information is not translated correctly due to complex semantic phrases.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Lue Map has 4 corners; study each quadrant for "clues"; Sine Wave is one... as in a sub-marine; VERY complex.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread