The mature stoner: why are so many seniors smoking weed?

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crash..this is a dab rig. The bowl is crystal, and using a small butane
torch you heat the bottom of the bowl til it's pretty much glowing, then,
you would get a small amount of oil on the end of a "dab stick" (basically a short steel rod), and then you'd "dab" that oil on the inside of the very hot bowl. The oil doesn't burn, it vaporizes while you are inhaling the vapors. Decent quality concentration (oil) will run about $40 gr.

View attachment 1992746

And yes, it will make you cough a lot. It will also get you stoned. A lot. View attachment 1992745

In the world of alcohol it would be like comparing a beer to moonshine.
JMHO, but not recommended for new users.
Thank you for that Diz, I,d never heard the reference before.Now I know!!!!Think I,ll stick to my rolling papers tho.Real simple,I like simple.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Employers in Oregon now say they can't find decent employees because everyone is stoned. Its a HUGE problem and has been in their work force for several years
This just shows a basic misunderstanding of marijuana and how it affects people,arrests for DWI out number arrests for driving under the influence of marijuana by a factor of 10 to 1 here.

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you for that Diz, I,d never heard the reference before.Now I know!!!!Think I,ll stick to my rolling papers tho.Real simple,I like simple.
…I know simple. Smoking has made my lungs tender. Now that I dab only, I’ve lost that smokers cough that smokers have. I dont cough at all with my rig and not smelling like a blunt ashtray is nice.

Last edited:

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
…I know simple. Smoking has made my lungs tender. Now that I dab only, I’ve lost that smokers cough that smokers have. I dont cough at all with my rig and not smelling like a blunt ashtray is a nice.
Might just have to change my mind about that dab rig!!!!!!!!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been many places but to me none as beautiful as Tennessee. That being said they will haul you to jail in a heartbeat for possession of pot in my area. So it is not worth the hassle. They make to much money off of it being illegal to legalize it. Its a shame.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been many places but to me none as beautiful as Tennessee. That being said they will haul you to jail in a heartbeat for possession of pot in my area. So it is not worth the hassle. They make to much money off of it being illegal to legalize it. Its a shame.
In Arkansas every county has a Drug Task Force,they do very little good as drugs of every type are readily available if you have the cash.The jobs pay quite well for law enforcement jobs and carry a certain amount of prestige.Only time they really do much is if they can bust someone with a large amount of cash on hand,which is confiscated and divided up among the participating agencies.Doesn,t do a damn thing about the drug problem,which the major problem drug around here is meth.But they use the marijuana hook to get their foot in the door.Poor way to run a railroad if you ask me.On a brighter note,a citizen approved referendum passed 4 years ago legalizing medical use,by an overwhelming vote of the citizens of AR.It,s up and running smoothly with none of the dire consequences predicted by the antis,so there,s some hope for eventual full legalization.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well sir I always respect your post but with that being said they can not even pass med mary jane use unless its end of life. Pretty fubar. You get caught with pot here its 11-29 days in jail. Kinda sucky but it keeps outside blue away from here.
My finger is itching and am putting deer in the freezer like crazy. I am allowed 10 but processors are not taking any as they are full. Funny thing about Tennessee we know how to live if not impeded. We know how to cut up our own.
I got 4000 acres should it become legal. I will be rich and invite all my t-net friends on a heavily seeded fun hunt. That is what I would enjoy.Sharing.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread