Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good deal, Neal! More presicely, Prescott Valley.... as in Lynx Creek? TTC

OP
OP
neal S.

neal S.

Apr 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garrett // Garrett // Fisher Gold Bug

Close Terry but no cigar. However Lynx is within spittin distance. Another creek that feeds from the Lynx is my choice. I can walk to Lynx in about 5 min. from my GLORY HOLE haha.
I have been working the same place for a while. If you check previuos posts......you will see.

Thanks for checking in.

HHTA

Neal S.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Close Terry but no cigar. However Lynx is within spittin distance. Another creek that feeds from the Lynx is my choice. I can walk to Lynx in about 5 min. from my GLORY HOLE haha.
I have been working the same place for a while. If you check previuos posts......you will see.

Thanks for checking in.

HHTA

Neal S.
Tnx, Neal.... I'll get there (sneaky laugh!) Just kidding. TTC

TheNewCatfish

Mar 4, 2011
Prescott and Rose Creek

I just spent two months sluicing and panning on Rose Creek (A stones throw from Lynx Creek). There's no water there now, except in the lake at Faine Park. People were knocking down each others dams and there was even one shooting incident between prospectors that turned out most of the Prescott Police Department. while i was there.The gold was micro small, with the occassional flake. Small nuggets have been found there, but i also saw one guy smelting down his fine gold and making "fake" nuggets to impress everybody. So don't believe everything you see on the internet, or even with your own eyes for that matter. Even doing five or six buckets of dirt a day, it's "subsistance" prospecting. You'll be lucky to get $10 dollars a day. Good Luck

OP
OP
neal S.

neal S.

Apr 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garrett // Garrett // Fisher Gold Bug
Catfish,

Sorry you were left with a bad taste in your mouth. If you are still there try these areas. I have found GOOD gold in all of these areas. Only a mentally slow person would tell you exactly where but belive me if you go to these areas and just look, and study you will be amazed at the prospects and I hope you find a record sized nug.
Here are some choice areas. It takes some hiking to reach the primo spots but here you go.

Big Bug Creek from Dewey - upstream to the headwaters
Chester Tank - unbelievable rock formations
Smith Ravine off walker rd. ----BIGGEST NUGGETT IN MY COLLECTION
Chester tank - VERY secluded - take a friend - gun or otherwise - RATTLE SNAKES GALORE!!!
Bannie Mine rd. miles of potential washes - check everyone - EVEN THE TINY TINY WATER RUNS
and last - Finney creek

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR QUEST!!!!
Hope it helps someone
:laughing7:

HHTA
Neal s.

MrLee

Mar 25, 2012
Tokyo & OC
Detector(s) used
Google Earth, BS Detector, $$
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neal, great finds. Does your Goldbug register either of the pickers you found?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread