traveller777

Silver Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The guy that started this thread does not appear to be around any more. I wanted to tell him I know how he feels. My 12 year old grandson got in his dad's manual transmission jeep and ran it into the wall of their garage. What a stupid worthless jeep. It is no good! They should get rid of the jeep. Of course the fact my grandson had no idea how to drive it makes no difference.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The guy that started this thread does not appear to be around any more. I wanted to tell him I know how he feels. My 12 year old grandson got in his dad's manual transmission jeep and ran it into the wall of their garage. What a stupid worthless jeep. It is no good! They should get rid of the jeep. Of course the fact my grandson had no idea how to drive it makes no difference.
Correct, he hasn't logged in since June 11, 2021.

uhfradarwill

Mar 20, 2022
Barre, MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab:
Sovereign GT
Equinox

Tesoro:
Comparde
I had some good luck w my equinox this low tide series. Lots of lead and iron and other junk at this spot. It’s my best spot on a big minus tide.

I was getting a one beep high tone. Not repeatable.

I trenched down and got a wheatie. And then I did it 4 more times. Just a 32 signal. Not repeatable.

I had my two friends with deus 2s. I eventually called one of them over to try to see if they got anything. Nope, nothing. No signal near my ghost like high tone. I trenched in w my hori hori, and 6 inches down, the big tone was… a wheatie! It beeped it usual 22/24 once up on the sand and gravel.

That’s my equinox story for the day.

I have had my machine since it came out, and use the heck out of it.
I just began using a Nox this year and have learned not all signals that give a high tone in one direction only are junk targets. I'm going to re-hit my favorite site as I now know I have passed on targets that may be deep silver.

traveller777

Silver Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just began using a Nox this year and have learned not all signals that give a high tone in one direction only are junk targets. I'm going to re-hit my favorite site as I now know I have passed on targets that may be deep silver.
Good luck. Hope you find tons.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I only salt water hunt. The first day out with mine [2.5 years ago] I thought the Equinox was a piece of junk. EVEN TODAY I was cussing it in certain places. There is things this detector does really well and other things........well lets say it is not perfect everywhere.
Win some lose some.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread